GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
To me she's about protecting her son. Not finding her grandson

I'm telling ya folks, I can't shake this feeling that they have hidden that child.

I'm with you. And I don't buy what the grandmother states either. She's illogical. She says it's not true that he won't talk to the police because he doesn't like talking to the public. What? Deflection. One thing doesn't have to do with another. And so is she saying LE is lying? Good. What dates and times has he talked to LE and answered their questions?

And what is she saying she doesn't believe happened to her son? That he was found unconscious? On pills? Doused with gasoline? Surely her son is able to talk now and tell her what happened to him. So WTH is he saying?

She bothers me. I'm not seeing tears either for her missing grandchild. I know how my mom would react if my kid was missing. I know everyone is different but she strikes me as the anthony family type. Jason Young's mom comes to mind as well. To me she's about protecting her son. Not finding her grandson.

BBM
To me she's about protecting her son. Not finding her grandson

I'm telling ya folks, I can't shake this feeling that they have hidden that child.

Hmm. Usually I don't go for those scenarios in missing kid cases. Like Kyron or Caylee Anthony before her body was found of Sky Metalwala. But hmmm. You never know. What would be the motive do you think?

Hmm. Usually I don't go for those scenarios in missing kid cases. Like Kyron or Caylee Anthony before her body was found of Sky Metalwala. But hmmm. You never know. What would be the motive do you think?

Normally I wouldn't either. But as I've stated, as I too am Armenian, I know how some of these elders think. If the grandmother didn't like the fact that the father was not going to be a constant presence in the child's life, it makes me think they could go to extremes to make sure the child grows up with the father's heritage. I could be completely wrong but I just get this odd feeling about this one.

Normally I wouldn't either. But as I've stated, as I too am Armenian, I know how some of these elders think. If the grandmother didn't like the fact that the father was not going to be a constant presence in the child's life, it makes me think they could go to extremes to make sure the child grows up with the father's heritage. I could be completely wrong but I just get this odd feeling about this one.

Do you think they somehow got the child to their home country to live with relatives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they somehow got the child to their home country to live with relatives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that depends on laws regarding passports--if both parents required to sign, etc. Did the child have a passport already? That would be interesting.

In my opinion there's no chance the boy is hidden or flown outside the country. It pains to state it but I think it's so obvious the father did him off and got rid of the body either jn the lake or the forest and his mother is protecting him or possibly hasn't been told the details and doesn't want to know what she too surely assumes has happened to the boy's fate.

From the article I cited from May 25 that had already been posted, it mentions that the paternal side of the family is doing nothing in helping to locate this little guy while the mother and her friends are actively searching.

Another Red Flag to me!

Does anyone here know the reputation of the SPPD? Do they have a positive record on solving crimes? This case is not getting the news needed or other agencies help in locating this darling child.

In my opinion there's no chance the boy is hidden or flown outside the country. It pains to state it but I think it's so obvious the father did him off and got rid of the body either jn the lake or the forest and his mother is protecting him or possibly hasn't been told the details and doesn't want to know what she too surely assumes has happened to the boy's fate.
Yeah, I completely agree with you. I just don't think he's hidden alive at all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I did not see a drop of sincerety in grandmother's eyes. If anything, a hint of madness was hidden there, covered by fake, inaprropriate smile in the corners of her mouth. It was nauseating......
I too start to think that little Ara is dead. In the meantime, the child's mother is pleading with city counsel for extra-resources for this case. I agree-the LE seems quite passive :-(

Hey!

article from post #249 posted by Dalagali said:
On April 22, Andressian Sr. was found passed out next to his car at Arroyo Park in South Pasadena. Detectives said the vehicle was doused in gasoline.

But Vartoush said she doesn't believe that happened to her son
and that she wasn't allowed to see him when he was in the hospital.

Does she mean she doesn't believe the car was doused in gasoline? If that is it - then LE should stick her head into the car - which I assume LE has "somewhere" !!

and this from the same article:

During a news conference, detectives said the child's father refused to talk to them. But Vartoush said that is not true.

"My son was not feeling comfortable to the public to talk. Then they make him like a monster...he can't go near public and talk," she said.

She added that wherever her son goes, he is stared at by members of the public.

I believe she misunderstood that question - it's not that he's not talking to the public - but NOT to Detectives. BIG difference!!

Oh - I should have read further!
Gitana said:
snipped by me....
And what is she saying she doesn't believe happened to her son? That he was found unconscious? On pills? Doused with gasoline? Surely her son is able to talk now and tell her what happened to him. So WTH is he saying?

I agree totally! WTH is she/he saying???!! I see no tears either, but a quirky "smile" !!

1&2&3 said:
snipped by me....
Does anyone here know the reputation of the SPPD? Do they have a positive record on solving crimes? This case is not getting the news needed or other agencies help in locating this darling child.

Not specifically the crime solving - but their police officers are brutal!!! My bro was "falsely" arresting and they beat him so bad he lost hearing in one ear.....

I was hoping there would be some "movement" in this case with all the posts.... guess not!

Can't decide whether Ara is alive or dead.... From your opinions, it's hard to decide - but I'm hoping he IS alive somewhere!

Where ARE you ARA!!

That lake needs to be searched again to be sure.

The mom keeps insisting she feels he is alive. I do hope so. That cute face makes my heart break. Someone needs to find him and ask him what happened all these weeks. Where was he? Who did this? Where will he go after? It seems like both families are having issues according to previously televised portion of their divorce paperwork. Makes me so so very sad. No child deserves this. This is going to scar him forever.

So I just watched the grandmother's interview. She seems prepped by the lawyer, trying to point blame at LE, and looks much more upset about the public's negative opinion of her son that showing any genuine sorrow for the missing boy. In fact she seems annoyed.

So I just watched the grandmother's interview. She seems prepped by the lawyer, trying to point blame at LE, and looks much more upset about the public's negative opinion of her son that showing any genuine sorrow for the missing boy. In fact she seems annoyed.

So why do you think that would be? Wouldn't she be heartbroken if Jr. was harmed?

I find the father's one and only public statement to be suspicious:

"On April 28, the day a search warrant was served at his South Pasadena home, Andressian released a statement through his attorney about his son's disappearance. It's been his only public statement so far."I hope and pray for the safe return of my only child, my namesake, who has been missing since last Saturday morning, April 22nd," he said then."
source: http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/gen...-weeks-says-shes-not-giving-up-search-for-son

Considering the statement is written by his attorney and specifically stating the boy went missing Saturday morning, April 22nd leads me to think the date he was gone is not really that, and it's stated to throw us off and stress his baloney story with the whole fake set up at the park 6am when it's still mostly dark out.

The deed may have been done shortly after leaving Disneyland. And if no evidence is found about the boy having been at the lake while the father stated he was, can't he get in trouble for lying to LE? And I think the lawyer helping him get away with this crime is a lowlife accomplice just as guilty. What if the victim was his kid?

So why do you think that would be? Wouldn't she be heartbroken if Jr. was harmed?

One would think so.

In cases we see here, when a child goes missing, if an adult loses them at a park, for example, the family almost always does a Press Conference.

We usually see the grieving parent, too upset to speak much, and then their close family, begging the public for help and any information about the time and place the child was lost.

IF Dad truly thought his boy went missing after sunrise at the park, wouldn't they have all had a presser, to explain and ask for help?

Wouldn't Dad say 'someone jumped me, drugged me, doused my car in gasoline, and took my boy?'

I also think the father got advice from a professional - whether a hitman, LE or someone in that arena, as the whole Disneyland trip with grams, the picture and video opps, going to the lake the next day and the whole gassed car scene the next morning looks like an intricate design someone other than him came up with for him.

I can't remember who it was and I can't find the post, but someone in the earlier thread (I think) speculated that...
1) the boy was overtired and irritable after Disneyland (perhaps even expressing that he missed his mother)
2) the father became frustrated by such 'ungrateful' behavior
<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members