GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'No-Body Murder Charge’ Filed Against South Pasadena Father Suspected of Killing Missing 5-Year-Old Son: DA

June 26, 2017

[...]

“It may seem unusual to file murder changes when we have not yet found the child’s body,” [County District Attorney Jackie] Lacey said, she noting that the DA’s office has successfully prosecuted such cases before. She added she would not have authorized charges to be filed in the case if she wasn’t confident a jury would convict the father.

The motive is believed to be a “tumultuous divorce” Andressian Sr. and his wife were going through at the time, according to Mendoza.

“Investigators believe that this is a pre-planned event,” he said. “We don’t know the timeframe; however, there’s evidence showing that this was pre-planned by the suspect.”

Father of South Pasadena boy deemed 'flight risk' before arrest for murder; divorce investigated as motive

June 26, 2017

[...]

Aramazd Andressian Sr. remained in custody following his arrest in Las Vegas on Friday and is expected to be arraigned in Los Angeles later this week, L.A. County Sheriff's Department officials said at a news conference. He was being held on $10 million bail.

Sheriff Jim McDonnell said the elder Andressian was arrested in Nevada because he was "becoming a flight risk."

[...]

Asked about a possible motive for the killing, sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza said: "A tumultuous divorce that they were going through at the time."

I know they have solid evidence of this but ugh, I have a hard time believing that still. I would think if that was his plan, he wouldn't of concealed the body so well. But then again, he was probably trying to make it look like a car jacking to preserve his name after death. All about him. Hope he's never released.

I think the concealment of the body was done to further hurt Mom. JMO

There are no words! I am heart broken. I am angry. I cannot stop crying for those hurting right now. That poor innocent child. I want to hang on to the smallest thread that he may still walk through his mother's door alive and well. Please please. Why didn't the dad just kill himself before all this. Why did he wait to that specific day to do this. He had the child in his custody on several occasions. Why?!! Why would you do something like this?!!!! <modsnip>

I know they have solid evidence of this but ugh, I have a hard time believing that still. I would think if that was his plan, he wouldn't of concealed the body so well. But then again, he was probably trying to make it look like a car jacking to preserve his name after death. All about him. Hope he's never released.

Ya I feel ya about the hard time believing. I am picturing him going to Lake Cachuma the entire next day to cover himself almost like nothing has happened and then maybe he decided it was too much? Coincidentally, he attempts it at the park where he can be seen or spotted.

From Gigi fb account
"Day 67
Watch the press conference on the arrest of Aramazd Andressian Senior LIVE here:
According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department:

1) Arrest was made when police believed Aramazd Andressian Sr was preparing to leave the country
2) LA County District Attorney says one murder count has been filed against little Ara's father. He faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted.
3) DA Jackie Lacey says she is "confident that Mr. Andressian committed this horrible crime."
4) Lt Joe Mendoza of LASD says Aramazd Andressian Sr has been under surveillance and that he has spent the last 47 days in Las Vegas. Adding "His behavior was not consistent with that of a grieving parent".
5) Lt Joe Mendoza says there is evidence to show Andressian Sr. had pre-planned the murder of his five-year-old son.
6) Mendoza says Andressian has NOT been cooperative and has given them "untruths".
7) Mendoza says "If my son was missing I would be doing things that Ana was doing. Passing out flyers, etc. He was not doing that. He was socializing in Vegas. "
8) LASD: There are certain areas that we want to look at in Santa Barbara County and we will continue to explore those searches.
9) LASD: We believe that it (murder) happened on April 21st after he left Disneyland and before he arrived at Lake Cachuma at 8am that morning.
10) LASD: They believe he was trying to commit suicide at Arroyo Seco Park.
11) LA DA Jackie Lacey confirms they have had many cases where there was no body.
#FindAra"

I totally agree.

I know im outspoken on rights in custody cases, but this was sadistic. this is the monster dad that would hurt his baby to hurt mom. reading that a "murder weapon" has not been found has me hurting... I hope beyond hope whatever was done to the poor baby did not hurt him but the mention of a "murder weapon" just tears me apart. he was a baby and did not deserve this at all. poor little guy :*(

That's the only "power" this coward has imo, using an innocent child's body, someone who trusted and loved him and had no strength to put up a fight against. Beyond sad and tragic. I don't think I want to know how the last moments of this child on this earth were spent, what he experienced, saw, felt, said. Couldn't he have just slashed her tires and moved on? :(

From Gigi fb account
"Day 67
Watch the press conference on the arrest of Aramazd Andressian Senior LIVE here:
According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department:

1) Arrest was made when police believed Aramazd Andressian Sr was preparing to leave the country
2) LA County District Attorney says one murder count has been filed against little Ara's father. He faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted.
3) DA Jackie Lacey says she is "confident that Mr. Andressian committed this horrible crime."
4) Lt Joe Mendoza of LASD says Aramazd Andressian Sr has been under surveillance and that he has spent the last 47 days in Las Vegas. Adding "His behavior was not consistent with that of a grieving parent".
5) Lt Joe Mendoza says there is evidence to show Andressian Sr. had pre-planned the murder of his five-year-old son.
6) Mendoza says Andressian has NOT been cooperative and has given them "untruths".
7) Mendoza says "If my son was missing I would be doing things that Ana was doing. Passing out flyers, etc. He was not doing that. He was socializing in Vegas. "
8) LASD: There are certain areas that we want to look at in Santa Barbara County and we will continue to explore those searches.
9) LASD: We believe that it (murder) happened on April 21st after he left Disneyland and before he arrived at Lake Cachuma at 8am that morning.
10) LASD: They believe he was trying to commit suicide at Arroyo Seco Park.
11) LA DA Jackie Lacey confirms they have had many cases where there was no body.
#FindAra"

:seeya: Thanks all for the coverage of the presser! I sure hope the evidence is solid; Ara's mom's statement makes me believe the DA has compelling enough evidence to convict Andressian and she knows what it is - it takes an awful lot for a loving mom to accept her child is no longer alive especially when no body has been found (remember Ember Graham? Her mom is still sure she's alive).

As for Andressian's suicide attempt... I can see an argument that he intended to kill himself as part of his plan but at the same time I see just how committed he was to actually following through. IMO if he was truly in a state of mind where he felt he had to kill himself then all I can say is he made one heck of an amazing recovery emotionally. No remorse or depression over his acts.

http://abc7.com/news/father-of-sout...before-arrest-for-pre-planned-murder/2150341/

And if others were aware of any part of Ara's murder I hope they get arrested too. Just sayin' ...

http://ktla.com/2017/05/25/evidence...ssing-5-year-old-san-gabriel-valley-boy-lasd/

The marks on Sr's arms.......I don't want to picture it but maybe he strangled and child fought? There I go crying again. I really think they need to check the storm drain further. He might have hid the body there and then returned to his car to kill himself.

The marks on Sr's arms.......I don't want to picture it but maybe he strangled and child fought? There I go crying again. I really think they need to check the storm drain further. He might have hid the body there and then returned to his car to kill himself.

My guess is he's buried near the lake or his body is in the lake.

:seeya: Thanks all for the coverage of the presser! I sure hope the evidence is solid; Ara's mom's statement makes me believe the DA has compelling enough evidence to convict Andressian and she knows what it is - it takes an awful lot for a loving mom to accept her child is no longer alive especially when no body has been found (remember Ember Graham? Her mom is still sure she's alive).

As for Andressian's suicide attempt... I can see an argument that he intended to kill himself as part of his plan but at the same time I see just how committed he was to actually following through. IMO if he was truly in a state of mind where he felt he had to kill himself then all I can say is he made one heck of an amazing recovery emotionally. No remorse or depression over his acts.

http://abc7.com/news/father-of-sout...before-arrest-for-pre-planned-murder/2150341/

And if others were aware of any part of Ara's murder I hope they get arrested too. Just sayin' ...

http://ktla.com/2017/05/25/evidence...ssing-5-year-old-san-gabriel-valley-boy-lasd/
I agree with every bit of this.

That's the only "power" this coward has imo, using an innocent child's body, someone who trusted and loved him and had no strength to put up a fight against. Beyond sad and tragic. I don't think I want to know how the last moments of this child on this earth were spent, what he experienced, saw, felt, said. Couldn't he have just slashed her tires and moved on? :(

Agree. Just, why did he have to harm the little boy - his namesake. It takes a very dark devoid soul to see your innocent child having so much fun and then rob him of his life. I know we have stated this all before.....just feels so heavy on the soul.

BBM

Precisely!

Whatever causes adults to get to a place that they so despise the very person they once loved is tragic enough.

But to abhor so deeply, that torturing the person with killing the child they created...is something no sane person can relate to. And if as LE stated, he was planning this for awhile, one wonders how dark and disturbed this person is and has he always been capable of such a gruesome act.

:rose: Hoping they find Jr. real soon.

This is so tragic, I have no words, just completely heartbroken!

He wasn't even seen at the lake with the child let alone the following day. Why would he risk driving the body all the way back to a public park with people all around to dispose of there? He wouldn't have gotten away with it and they would have found him.

could he have put him in a duffle w weights like w Bella Bond?
Scott Peterson used weights but the body eventually surfaced. I doubt that's what he did. He seems too confident they won't find the body the *advertiser censored*.

How does someone with no job stay in Vegas for 47 days? This PO$ needs to suffer for the remainder of his life. What a sorry excuse for a human being!

How does someone with no job stay in Vegas for 47 days? This PO$ needs to suffer for the remainder of his life. What a sorry excuse for a human being!
I wonder if his mother was funding it. Or if he had saved up the child support money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08