GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
why are people threatening his family members with death threats. Doesn't that seem odd?
His cousin said they were getting threats because before his body was found they didnt think he would have hurt him. But now that hes been found they feel differently.

With all that driving your telling me that they have no sightings from any gas station video cams filling up. Who led them to Lake Cachuma ? Was it the girl who we never heard from again. The one who said she was certain that was the father and son she saw with incredible detail at the lake and later discredited. either we got some bad reporting or something is not right. I can't be the only one that feels this way.

At 1 AM, the lake in Santa Barbara is 2.5 hours from Disneyland. There would be no need to stop for fuel in a BMW. You could very easily make it from Disneyland to Santa Barbara and back on one tank of gas.

Let's pretend for a minute that he did have to stop for gas. Do you honestly think that we would hear about that surveillance video? There is no way the police are going to play the cards that they have and let the defense to see their hand!! They don't tell the public about the evidence for good reason!

Also, that witness at the lake was never discredited. Police just refused to say whether her statement was being taken seriously.

Who led him to the lake? Who cares? Probably Google maps on his phone. The point is, he was seen there on video, and his son was found dead there. That pretty much tells us all we need to know.

Sad part all those lengthy family court proceedings and filings you know those attorneys are still going to want to be paid for legal representation even though little Ara is dead. AA is in jail and most likely in prison so I guess they will go after poor Ana for payment. You know that's going to be expensive since its been going on for so long. If you ever go through divorce and custody try to be amicable. The attorney is usually the only one who wins because they get paid by the hour. That money instead could go towards the children's college education fund.

With all that driving your telling me that they have no sightings from any gas station video cams filling up. Who led them to Lake Cachuma ? Was it the girl who we never heard from again. The one who said she was certain that was the father and son she saw with incredible detail at the lake and later discredited. either we got some bad reporting or something is not right. I can't be the only one that feels this way.
<modsnip> last I heard LE weren't releasing evidence so we don't know the timeline, where they have surveillance from, whether the witness ended up being credible after all (I think hundreds gave tips and I doubt 100% of tips on any case are 100% accurate, I'm guessing 5% maybe).

At 1 AM, the lake in Santa Barbara is 2.5 hours from Disneyland. There would be no need to stop for fuel in a BMW. You could very easily make it from Disneyland to Santa Barbara and back on one tank of gas.

Let's pretend for a minute that he did have to stop for gas. Do you honestly think that we would hear about that surveillance video? There is no way the police are going to play the cards that they have and let the defense to see their hand!! They don't tell the public about the evidence for good reason!

Also, that witness at the lake was never discredited. Police just refused to say whether her statement was being taken seriously.

Who led him to the lake? Who cares? Probably Google maps on his phone. The point is, he was seen there on video, and his son was found dead there. That pretty much tells us all we need to know.

It's possible he gassed up from a can? He doused the car later with gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible he gassed up from a can? He doused the car later with gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, I forgot about that. Just another piece of evidence that points to his guilt. Had to get that decomposition smell out of the car.

Speaking of decomposition smell in the car (and that is exactly why I think he doused his own car in gasoline). I wonder if he killed little Ara in the L.A. area or waited until he got to the Santa Barbara area. Perhaps little Ara was with him at Lake Cachuma and that's where he did it and the witness sighting with Ara was legit. The thing is we don't know if the surveillance video's caught him coming or going. I don't think little Ara would be seen on camera if he was stuffed in the trunk. Perhaps he killed him at Nojoqui Falls Park which would be pretty deserted in the middle of the night/early morning. Why did he stop there? We don't know what time he took him down the road to Vista Point right by the Lake Cachuma campground and dumped his lifeless body do we?

Good point, I forgot about that. Just another piece of evidence that points to his guilt. Had to get that decomposition smell out of the car.

Please are you telling me he needed no gas to go from all the areas he went to. One gas container is just enough to get your car to the next gas station on a trip like that. I would say he would have had to fill up 2 or 3 times depending if he used AC or not. I have a BMW 325i 2003 he has a 2004 so that i do know.

Speaking of decomposition smell in the car (and that is exactly why I think he doused his own car in gasoline). I wonder if he killed little Ara in the L.A. area or waited until he got to the Santa Barbara area. Perhaps little Ara was with him at Lake Cachuma and that's where he did it and the witness sighting with Ara was legit. The thing is we don't know if the surveillance video's caught him coming or going. I don't think little Ara would be seen on camera if he was stuffed in the trunk. Perhaps he killed him at Nojoqui Falls Park which would be pretty deserted in the middle of the night/early morning. Why did he stop there? We don't know what time he took him down the road to Vista Point right by the Lake Cachuma campground and dumped his lifeless body do we?
I am wondering the same thing. Could he have been eager to commit the deed and done it right after dropping off his mother and sister, afraid he would chicken out or the boy would wake up and make it harder, so he did whatever it was he did, then drove to Santa Barbara. He could have had the heater on as it was late hours and it hurried the decomposition. Maybe he didn't find a spot at Nojoqui Falls and put the boy in the trunk went to the recreation as it was getting daylight. Then took a look in daylight, found the spot and drove there. Or else the boy could have been lying on the back seat sleeping when he entered the park, killed him in daylight there and concealed the body in the car before heading to the disposal spot. Or he disposed at night then entered the park to kill the day there, have an allabi that the boy was with him and drive straight to Arroyo park the next morning. Or something completely different.

Folks, if you feel a post is not in accordance with Websleuths rules or TOS, please report it.

Do not quote or reply to a the post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

Just hit the alert button and let a moderator handle it.

Thanks

Please are you telling me he needed no gas to go from all the areas he went to. One gas container is just enough to get your car to the next gas station on a trip like that. I would say he would have had to fill up 2 or 3 times depending if he used AC or not. I have a BMW 325i 2003 he has a 2004 so that i do know.

Absolutely not accurate. I had a BMW 330i and could very easily make it from Anaheim to Santa Barbara on one tank of gas. In fact, I could've gone further. That car got about 18 miles to the gallon and had a 16 gallon tank. That is about 290 miles, or 4-5 hours of driving. He only had to drive 2.5 hours.

And, I don't know if you live in Los Angeles, but I do. You never need the air conditioning at night here. This is the desert and it is cool here at night. Not that the AC would make that much of a difference in fuel-efficiency. He still had plenty of gas.

Google says his model got 29 miles per gallon on the highway. See the image I attached. It is 83 miles from Disneyland to the lake. That means he only needed about 3 or 4 gallons of gas to get there. His gas tank held at least 14. He had no need at all to stop and refuel.

bc672e66618a47d06532a33a9292bb9e.jpg

BBM Actually, I think that you are.

Sad part all those lengthy family court proceedings and filings you know those attorneys are still going to want to be paid for legal representation even though little Ara is dead. AA is in jail and most likely in prison so I guess they will go after poor Ana for payment. You know that's going to be expensive since its been going on for so long. If you ever go through divorce and custody try to be amicable. The attorney is usually the only one who wins because they get paid by the hour. That money instead could go towards the children's college education fund.

I certainly hope Ana's attorney does the right thing.

I tell my clients quite a bit that they can give us all their money or they can resolve the case. Hit when one side is like this guy...cooler heads do not prevail.

Folks, if you feel a post is not in accordance with Websleuths rules or TOS, please report it.

Do not quote or reply to a the post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

Just hit the alert button and let a moderator handle it.

Thanks

Ok. Will do. Sorry for causing more work!

I certainly hope Ana's attorney does the right thing.

I tell my clients quite a bit that they can give us all their money or they can resolve the case. Hit when one side is like this guy...cooler heads do not prevail.

Your an attorney with compassion and empathy. I admire that. My ex and I were amicable. We could have pushed for more but hey we survived. My boys now 28 & 35. I just worked extra hard and walked away feeling very empowered. lol.

keepingthfaith said:
snipped by me....
I am not taking sides or discrediting the LE im just saying all the facts are not on the table or MSM is just not reporting all the facts correctly. I don't know and that's why i do my own due diligence as should everyone.

first -

:welcome6: to WS and this thread!

I see you are new here - and you have to get used to the MSM in NOT reporting correctly when a case first breaks.... Just take everything reported on the first "breaking news" days with a pinch of salt!

:greetings:

Okay - have set my alarm for 6:30pm (my time) for the 8:30am PST hearing today!

See you all later!

Am I crazy or did Ara have scrapes or the like when he was found in Pasadena? I could have sworn I remembered him even saying he believes he was attacked due to his condition etc and something about marks on him. I've been digging around and can't find anything.

Does anyone remember this? If so, were the marks or whatever ever described??

Am I crazy or did Ara have scrapes or the like when he was found in Pasadena? I could have sworn I remembered him even saying he believes he was attacked due to his condition etc and something about marks on him. I've been digging around and can't find anything.

Does anyone remember this? If so, were the marks or whatever ever described??

initially that was reported, that he had injuries but didn't match an attack. I believe that information was later removed (idk why maybe part of the evidence)
But yes it said he had scrapes at the very beginning

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back