GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish the mother called police when the Skype call was missed Tue.

The missed skype was Thursday and she didn't leave him he left her. If you check the court proceedings on the www.lacourt.org website and punch in the case number you will see all the court proceedings and the documents filed in the divorce case. It's all him trying to divorce her. She filed a restraining order after the fact he reported her to DCSF on grounds her boyfriends son was sexually abusing their son. He filed an ex parte and an order to show cause and she filed the RO both got denied. They are not required to meet at police station and if they were required only one location would be assigned not Baldwin Park and San Marino. That's highly unlikely. Something does not add up here in this case and i think all of you guys feel it too or else this topic would be done. The problem is WTH is it?!!

I am not taking sides or discrediting the LE im just saying all the facts are not on the table or MSM is just not reporting all the facts correctly. I don't know and that's why i do my own due diligence as should everyone.

If a child takes pills you call poison control and 911 and drive them to the ER not 2 hours to a remote location to dump their body.

I agree i was just saying that might be his defense but either way I don't think anyone will believe him

Especially when sleeping pills have safety features a 5 year old can't open and being sleeping pills how would he be so certain he wasn't in a deep sleep and take him to the hospital to revive. He'd have then disposed the boy while he was asleep and not dead.

He can easily admit to negligence and said the pills were open if they come from a bottle either way whatever his defense is I don't think anyone will believe him

The missed skype was Thursday and she didn't leave him he left her. If you check the court proceedings on the www.lacourt.org website and punch in the case number you will see all the court proceedings and the documents filed in the divorce case. It's all him trying to divorce her. She filed a restraining order after the fact he reported her to DCSF on grounds her boyfriends son was sexually abusing their son. He filed an ex parte and an order to show cause and she filed the RO both got denied. They are not required to meet at police station and if they were required only one location would be assigned not Baldwin Park and San Marino. That's highly unlikely. Something does not add up here in this case and i think all of you guys feel it too or else this topic would be done. The problem is WTH is it?!!

I am not taking sides or discrediting the LE im just saying all the facts are not on the table or MSM is just not reporting all the facts correctly. I don't know and that's why i do my own due diligence as should everyone.
Hi can you please expand on what exactly you think doesn't add up?

Once he wants to split then it means custody as in he would get one on one time with the child without the mother present to protect him therefore if he had been abusive it makes sense for the mother to file for a restraining order to protect herself and their child from him. Just because he was the one to initiate the split with the courts doesn't make him innocent or not abusive as the mother claimed imo. And from what I've seen he was the one with a lawyer and she was ex parte meaning without a lawyer so very likely a judge rules against the person without a lawyer. And since you brought it up it's only fair to add that DCSF found the mother had no bf let alone a son to have abused their child he had made up that whole allegation.

Oh great his attorney Ambrosio Rodriquez 13 years as a Senior deputy DA in the homicide unit LA and knows how the system works. He's one of the top 100 attorneys. Ugh.

http://www.aerlawgroup.com

https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/90017-ca-ambrosio-rodriguez-265652/aboutme.html

Recent interview on no body cases
http://ktla.com/2017/06/27/no-body-murder-cases-with-attorney-ambrosio-rodriguez/

I don't care. He will be as successful as scott peterson's attorney.

LA
The State of California recognized Mr. Rodriguez’s distinguished service as Trial Team Leader by awarding him with a Child Abuse Vertical Prosecution grant. Mr. Rodriguez was the first person at the D.A.’s Office to receive this honor. If you have been charged with a sex crime, call a Los Angeles sex crimes lawyer with a proven track record. We offer a free consultation and can be reached anytime at 800-852-9851.

Mr. Rodriguez has expertise in all sex crimes including:

Child Molestation
Child *advertiser censored*
Child Prostitution
Date Rape
Indecent Exposure
Lewd Conduct (Penal Code 647(a))
Pandering

Gross. That's why, although I loved the people, there was no way I could work for the Federal Public Defender (child *advertiser censored* and trafficking cases). Goes against every fiber of my being.

And as private counsel, we have a choice as to what cases we take. I decline some when I feel the potential client is in the wrong and beyond redemption or reason.

Cases like this make me sometimes wish they'd rethink the death penalty

We have it in CA. Did they say yet whether they were going to seek it here? I can't recall.

This thread hasn't died down because it is a horrific, unfathomable case. In fact, many of us are still reeling from the news, as expected as it was and feel the need to express our horror and anguish. Because we care. This is no different from many similar cases. The discovery of the body is very recent as is the arrest. This thread won't die down until a few weeks after sentencing.

In divorce cases (that's my area of law), who files can be meaningless. One party may tell the other they want to end the relationship and then the other spouse might rush to file before the other party does, so they can feel they are in more control.

I think pretty much 99.999999999999% of posters here know and believe that the accused is, in fact, guilty. Almost none of us believe "something does not add up in this case". It's pretty clear - disgruntled husband, soon to be ex, enraged at his ex spouse, and without the maturity or morality required to be human, decides to hurt her by taking away that which is most precious to her.

He SMILED after he was arrested. Grinned and laughed. No innocent person would do that and neither would someone who felt remorse. He is a monster. :twocents:

I don't care. He will be as successful as scott peterson's attorney.

Gross. That's why, although I loved the people, there was no way I could work for the Federal Public Defender (child *advertiser censored* and trafficking cases). Goes against every fiber of my being.

And as private counsel, we have a choice as to what cases we take. I decline some when I feel the potential client is in the wrong and beyond redemption or reason.

We have it in CA. Did they say yet whether they were going to seek it here? I can't recall.

This thread hasn't died down because it is a horrific, unfathomable case. In fact, many of us are still reeling from the news, as expected as it was and feel the need to express our horror and anguish. Because we care. This is no different from many similar cases. The discovery of the body is very recent as is the arrest. This thread won't die down until a few weeks after sentencing.

In divorce cases (that's my area of law), who files can be meaningless. One party may tell the other they want to end the relationship and then the other spouse might rush to file before the other party does, so they can feel they are in more control.

I think pretty much 99.999999999999% of posters here know and believe that the accused is, in fact, guilty. Almost none of us believe "something does not add up in this case". It's pretty clear - disgruntled husband, soon to be ex, enraged at his ex spouse, and without the maturity or morality required to be human, decides to hurt her by taking away that which is most precious to her.

He SMILED after he was arrested. Grinned and laughed. No innocent person would do that and neither would someone who felt remorse. He is a monster. :twocents:
Refreshing to hear you turn down cases you feel the person is in the wrong instead of choosing to defend them.

By the way there are 749 inmates on death row in California (of whom 129 killed children) with the last execution 12 1/2 years ago (January of 2005). I think it's not practiced anymore. .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_California
Ara Sr. can round out the numbers 750 and 130.
I saw a program on San Quinten the only men's death row prison in California where Ara Sr. will likely go, it showed how good Scott Peterson has it, how he gets a lot of respect as they stated and gets a special uniform that looks like everyday clothes and extra privileges. It's a slap in the face to victims.

They could not identify a boyfriend and a son. That could mean they made attempts to call or contact with no success. When making a report you can't just say boyfriend you need to say facts, names addresses etc. <modsnip> Family law is different than criminal law. Having an attorney is not required. I did my sister's divorce. Not hard. I just read the facts and the judge Denied the RO. Im guessing because it was very close to the custody order made. Someone was not happy.

All I am saying is the motive. The motive does not add up. In the divorce case all was in his favor. Her actions thru her filings looks retaliative. He had 50/50 custody that's more then i have seen any father get. <modsnip> She had a good job. She made good money. She had a place to live. Why didn't she have full custody? plus, Trial for the divorce was set for June 23, 2017. The day they arrested him. That means that this divorce was going on for years already. Just to get an official 1st court hearing takes a full year unless you have an ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE. My opinion he fell out of love for her a while ago. So the motive here just don't add up to me. Unless he didn't want 50/50 because it was in the way of his freedom then maybe i could understand but then it opens another door of questions.

Our local news is now reporting that he was found at Cachuma. So far I've only seen one reporter say it was indeed Vista Point. I'm just wondering if "at Cachuma" they are saying IN Cachuma Lake. They are being vague on that for a reason. And I just want to reiterate that Vista Point (although not in the Cachuma campground/recreational area that locals all refer to as Cachuma) it does sit above the lake. I'm guessing that he was found in the lake. I don't think they would say he was found at Cachuma if he was found on land at Vista Point since we don't think of that as at Cachuma but rather near it.

Hi can you please expand on what exactly you think doesn't add up?

Once he wants to split then it means custody as in he would get one on one time with the child without the mother present to protect him therefore if he had been abusive it makes sense for the mother to file for a restraining order to protect herself and their child from him. Just because he was the one to initiate the split with the courts doesn't make him innocent or not abusive as the mother claimed imo. And from what I've seen he was the one with a lawyer and she was ex parte meaning without a lawyer so very likely a judge rules against the person without a lawyer. And since you brought it up it's only fair to add that DCSF found the mother had no bf let alone a son to have abused their child he had made up that whole allegation.

They could not identify a boyfriend and a son. That could mean they made attempts to call or contact with no success. When making a report you can't just say boyfriend you need to say facts, names addresses etc. <modsnip> Family law is different than criminal law. Having an attorney is not required. I did my sister's divorce. Not hard. I just read the facts and the judge Denied the RO. Im guessing because it was very close to the custody order made. Someone was not happy.

All I am saying is the motive. The motive does not add up. In the divorce case all was in his favor. Her actions thru her filings looks retaliative. He had 50/50 custody that's more then i have seen any father get. Unless he was unhappy with 50/50 because that interfered with his freedom but no because he filed to get 50/50. Maybe I am blind and don't see it. <modsnip> She had a good job he did not. She had safe place to live. She is not a drug user. Why 50/50?

All I am saying is the motive. The motive does not add up. In the divorce case all was in his favor. Her actions thru her filings looks retaliative. He had 50/50 custody that's more then i have seen any father get. <modsnip> She had a good job. She made good money. She had a place to live. Why didn't she have full custody? plus, Trial for the divorce was set for June 23, 2017. The day they arrested him. That means that this divorce was going on for years already. Just to get an official 1st court hearing takes a full year unless you have an ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE. My opinion he fell out of love for her a while ago. So the motive here just don't add up to me. Unless he didn't want 50/50 because it was in the way of his freedom then maybe i could understand but then it opens another door of questions.

It's possible that he despised her and wanted to hurt her in the worst way he possibly could. That is what I believe the motive was. It doesn't have to be that SHE divorced him which caused him to want to get revenge. Obviously they had been battling this out for a while.

Refreshing to hear you turn down cases you feel the person is in the wrong instead of choosing to defend them.

By the way there are 749 inmates on death row in California (of whom 129 killed children) with the last execution 12 1/2 years ago (January of 2005). I think it's not practiced anymore. .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_California
Ara Sr. can round out the numbers 750 and 130.

Yeah, you're right. So they can be sentenced but no one is being put to death.

I turn down cases and also file a motion to withdraw if I find out later that the client is a monster.

All I am saying is the motive. The motive does not add up. In the divorce case all was in his favor. Her actions thru her filings looks retaliative. He had 50/50 custody that's more then i have seen any father get. <modsnip>. She had a good job. She made good money. She had a place to live. Why didn't she have full custody? plus, Trial for the divorce was set for June 23, 2017. The day they arrested him. That means that this divorce was going on for years already. Just to get an official 1st court hearing takes a full year unless you have an ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE. My opinion he fell out of love for her a while ago. So the motive here just don't add up to me. Unless he didn't want 50/50 because it was in the way of his freedom then maybe i could understand but then it opens another door of questions.

BBM. Yeah, that's not true. Equal custody is dependent on various factors, like if both parents have similar work hours and similar accommodations, if both parents were active in caring for the child prior to separation, etc. The trend in the family court is for joint custody with as equal a time share as circumstances will allow:

CA FAM SECTION 3040:
[FONT=&quot](a)&#8194;Custody should be granted in the following order of preference according to the best interest of the child as provided in Sections 3011 and 3020:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](1)&#8194;To both parents jointly pursuant to Chapter 4 (commencing with Section 3080) or to either parent. &#8194;In making an order granting custody to either parent, the court shall consider, among other factors, which parent is more likely to allow the child frequent and continuing contact with the noncustodial parent, consistent with Sections 3011 and 3020, and shall not prefer a parent as custodian because of that parent's sex. &#8194;The court, in its discretion, may require the parents to submit to the court a plan for the implementation of the custody order.
http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/family-code/fam-sect-3040.html

[/FONT]

Huh? It's not exactly rare for parents to get 50/50 custody. Maybe 15 years ago it was, but not now.

Where are you getting this information? Are you saying that Le just wasn't able to find a boyfriend, but one existed? I'm pretty sure they would do a great deal of investigating if they thought a child was being molested. That's not usually taken lightly.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

BBM. Yeah, that's not true. Equal custody is dependent on various factors, like if both parents have similar work hours and similar accommodations, if both parents were active in caring for the child prior to separation, etc. The trend in the family court is for joint custody with as equal a time share as circumstances will allow:

CA FAM SECTION 3040:
[FONT=&quot](a)&#8194;Custody should be granted in the following order of preference according to the best interest of the child as provided in Sections 3011 and 3020:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](1)&#8194;To both parents jointly pursuant to Chapter 4 (commencing with Section 3080) or to either parent. &#8194;In making an order granting custody to either parent, the court shall consider, among other factors, which parent is more likely to allow the child frequent and continuing contact with the noncustodial parent, consistent with Sections 3011 and 3020, and shall not prefer a parent as custodian because of that parent's sex. &#8194;The court, in its discretion, may require the parents to submit to the court a plan for the implementation of the custody order.
http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/family-code/fam-sect-3040.html

[/FONT]
Thank you for this! I knew you would give the solid facts!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Im just seeing that our little guy has been found. While I expected this outcome, I am really sad about it. Rest in Peace Little One.

I am going to jump in here and confirm what several have already stated above about joint 50/50 custody in California. It is very common. These days Judges try to give equal custody to both parents.

Also, if CPS was called due to allegations of sexual assault they wouldn't just make one attempt at locating the offender and then give up if the person didn't answer the door (for example.) If the case was closed and it was stated in the report or court documents that no boyfriend or son were located it was because they didn't exist. CPS can't close a case without talking to ALL parties involved (i.e. if allegations of abuse are made, even if completely unfounded, and there are other children in the household that weren't involved in the accusation the CPS officer MUST make visual contact with ALL children in the household or related to the case prior to them closing the case.) All of this though is neither here nor there as it was stated that the boy had been coached by his father to lie about the sexual abuse. Pretty telling, huh?

Here is the link where that is stated: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...-extradition-hearing-Las-Vegas-431033873.html

Both police and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services became involved, but no evidence of abuse was found. Police were never able to identify either a boyfriend or his child, the documents show.

Little Ara said in an interview with officials from Children and Family Services that his father had coached him to talk about the sexual abuse.

Poor baby. You know he loved and idolized his daddy and got to spend the day at Disney World with him, he was so happy! Little boys are daddy crazy at 5. All the while, this monster was just getting on with the plan he plotted for murder. I can't find anything redeemable about him.

Of course, he will plead not guilty; he is trying for a lesser charge/sentence. The state will have to put on an expensive, full-blown murder case if they don't offer him a plea and his attorney is hoping to take advantage of that fact.

His son. He killed his 5 year old son because he was mad at his ex-wife, mother of the child. <modsnip>

Poor baby. You know he loved and idolized his daddy and got to spend the day at Disney World with him, he was so happy! Little boys are daddy crazy at 5. All the while, this monster was just getting on with the plan he plotted for murder. I can't find anything redeemable about him.

Of course, he will plead not guilty; he is trying for a lesser charge/sentence. The state will have to put on an expensive, full-blown murder case if they don't offer him a plea and his attorney is hoping to take advantage of that fact.

His son. He killed his 5 year old son because he was mad at his ex-wife, mother of the child. <modsnip>
Thanks for the link. I didn't know about the DCF report. How terrible father telling boy to lie. To put his little boy in the middle of his Divorce war then kill him.

AA sure conned Ana. Claimed he was a dean at IT institute and lied to her that he spent it all on his bills. Mom must have really trusted him. How could you fake a job to a spouse? Casey Anthony lied about working at Disneyworld to her parents so I guess its possible. AA claimed he did not have a job and wanted spousal support. He must have killed his innocent son because she wasn't meeting his money demands. Decided to kill little Ara for revenge.

This guy is a sick sociopath. His cousin said yesterday they were originally on AA's side. She was shocked he killed Ara as they will never get over it. She gave Ara his 5th birthday party and that he was such a sweet amazing boy, she and her family were shocked as they thought AA Sr. was a nice, good man until they learned some things about him they never knew before. She didnt say what it was. I guess he conned everyone.

Thanks for the link. I didn't know about the DCF report. How terrible father telling boy to lie. To put his little boy in the middle of his Divorce war then kill him.

AA sure conned Ana. Claimed he was a dean at IT institute and lied to her that he spent it all on his bills. Mom must have really trusted him. How could you fake a job to a spouse? Casey Anthony lied about working at Disneyworld to her parents so I guess its possible. AA claimed he did not have a job and wanted spousal support. He must have killed his innocent son because she wasn't meeting his money demands. Decided to kill little Ara for revenge.

This guy is a sick sociopath. His cousin said yesterday they were originally on AA's side. She was shocked he killed Ara as they will never get over it. She gave Ara his 5th birthday party and that he was such a sweet amazing boy, she and her family were shocked as they thought AA Sr. was a nice, good man until they learned some things about him they never knew before. She didnt say what it was. I guess he conned everyone.

I would love to hear the cousin talk. Do you have a link by any chance?

I would love to hear the cousin talk. Do you have a link by any chance?
Sorry, I deleted my cache, history, and cookies. Ive been looking but I cant find it. I will continue looking when i get home tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back