GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing is that he is collaborating with the police which is a tactic used to have a lower sentence. But I totally agree doesn't make any sense if he is pleading not guilty to tell them where the body was unless his defense is negligence such as blaming little Ara and saying he took the pills himself. Either way with the evidence that he planned the murder I find hard to believe anyone to believe his defense.

Not only did he plan it but then after he hid the body (for whatever reason) he went to Vegas and partied out there, skydiving etc etc... IMO, that was a HUGE mistake on his part! As I said before, they can come up with whatever wale of a tale they want, it will never change the fact that his son was dead and he was out enjoying his life to the fullest. How the heck can you even think to be out enjoying yourself like that knowing your flesh and blood is out there stashed like an animal?! Shoot, even most animals get buried in a respectable manner!! This whole mess makes me so sick, all of it!

I'm going to take a guess that he thought that since he had to kill him, he wanted his last day on Earth to be wonderful (sick, gag, hard to write that)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Or perhaps he was giving his own mother and sister one last memory to hold onto. Aaah it makes me sick sick sick!!! There smiling like a fool with Mickey probably thinking enjoy this moment kid [emoji35]

I've seen little Piqui wearing this cross necklace in a few pictures. I hope he didnt strangle him with it.

b04815e23774512c8bfb4674bd5a440a.jpg
I was hoping he didn't pawn it in Vegas.

Or perhaps he was giving his own mother and sister one last memory to hold onto. Aaah it makes me sick sick sick!!! There smiling like a fool with Mickey probably thinking enjoy this moment kid [emoji35]
No I think he used his mother and sister in Disneyland to prove his allabi. If he cared about their feelings he wouldn't have murdered their grandson/nephew imo. And as I stated earlier I think wearing all black to Disneyland on a warm day was part of the plan to then be less detectable while disposing the body.

I cannot stand this attorney. He's got a lot of nerve to say this yesterday.

Andressian, who is being held on $10-million bail, will plead not guilty at an arraignment Monday, according to his attorney, Ambrosio Rodriguez.

The intense public interest in the case has led to a “rush to judgment,” said Rodriguez, who visited his client at Twin Towers Correctional Facility on Saturday.

“To say it’s a difficult time for him is an understatement,” Rodriguez told reporters. “To be in custody and to be accused of something like this is something that would break anyone.”

The boy’s other relatives are “in seclusion, grieving,” Rodriguez said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-missing-boy-20170701-story.html

Oh great his attorney Ambrosio Rodriquez 13 years as a Senior deputy DA in the homicide unit LA and knows how the system works. He's one of the top 100 attorneys. Ugh.

http://www.aerlawgroup.com

https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/90017-ca-ambrosio-rodriguez-265652/aboutme.html

Recent interview on no body cases
http://ktla.com/2017/06/27/no-body-murder-cases-with-attorney-ambrosio-rodriguez/
I think he was the DA in Riverside county not LA for the sex crimes unit.

He's proud of helping child molestors. From the link above on his website he advertises getting domestic violence violators less punishment and for this molestor it says: "
  • Los Angeles Superior Court, Criminal Court Building: Client charged with multiple counts of child molestation. Conviction would lead to 28 years in state prison. Result: 5 years of probation and therapy.."

He's proud of helping child molestors. From the link above on his website he advertises getting domestic violence violators less punishment and for this molestor it says: "
  • Los Angeles Superior Court, Criminal Court Building: Client charged with multiple counts of child molestation. Conviction would lead to 28 years in state prison. Result: 5 years of probation and therapy.."

LA
The State of California recognized Mr. Rodriguez’s distinguished service as Trial Team Leader by awarding him with a Child Abuse Vertical Prosecution grant. Mr. Rodriguez was the first person at the D.A.’s Office to receive this honor. If you have been charged with a sex crime, call a Los Angeles sex crimes lawyer with a proven track record. We offer a free consultation and can be reached anytime at 800-852-9851.

Mr. Rodriguez has expertise in all sex crimes including:

Child Molestation
Child *advertiser censored*
Child Prostitution
Date Rape
Indecent Exposure
Lewd Conduct (Penal Code 647(a))
Pandering

Sex Crimes Attorney
As a Senior Deputy D.A., Ambrosio E. Rodriguez spent four years in the prestigious Sexual Assault/Child Abuse Unit. Mr. Rodriguez’s superior trial work and expertise in this field earned him the position of Trial Team Leader of the Sexual Assault/Child Abuse Unit. As Trial Team Leader Mr. Rodriguez only tried the most difficult, complicated, and highly publicized cases.

The State of California recognized Mr. Rodriguez’s distinguished service as Trial Team Leader by awarding him with a Child Abuse Vertical Prosecution grant. Mr. Rodriguez was the first person at the D.A.’s Office to receive this honor. If you have been charged with a sex crime, call a Los Angeles sex crimes lawyer with a proven track record. We offer a free consultation and can be reached anytime at 800-852-9851.

Mr. Rodriguez has expertise in all sex crimes including:

Child Molestation
Child *advertiser censored*
Child Prostitution
Date Rape
Indecent Exposure
Lewd Conduct (Penal Code 647(a))
Pandering
Prostitution
Rape
Sexual Assault
Sexual Battery
Sexual Harassment
Sex Offender Registration
Statutory Rape
SEX CRIMES IN LOS ANGELES
The term “sex crimes” encompasses everything from misdemeanors like a violation of California Penal Code Section 314 (Indecent Exposure) or Penal Code Section 647.6 (Annoy or Molest a Child Under 18), to felonies that are categorized as “serious and violent,” like Penal Code Section 261 (Rape). There are few things in our society that carry such a badge of shame as being charged with a sex crime. The only thing worse is being convicted of a sex crime.

A sex crime conviction almost always results in having to register as a sex offender every year for the rest of your life. If that happens, you will have to walk into a police station to register as a sex offender within five days of your birthday every year and for the rest of your life. And that will be the least of your worries.

Your ability to work and live in most decent neighborhoods will be just about over. It gets worse from there. Most felony sex crimes carry very long prison sentences, and some of them carry life sentences. And what is worse than all of this, is that if you plead guilty or a jury convicts you of a sex crime and you are sentenced to prison, you will be a pariah in prison, a target for other inmates. That is the unvarnished truth.

Sex crime accusations often come from very unreliable sources or from persons that have an agenda. Nothing brings out accusations and allegations of a sex crime like divorce, child custody disputes, or when a man simply breaks up with his girlfriend. Unfortunately, the criminal justice system is full of falsely accused men that were set up by people they once loved and trusted. These cases often lack physical evidence and overzealous prosecutors rely solely on circumstantial evidence. Yet defendants frequently plead guilty or are convicted at trial because their criminal defense attorneys lacked the proper expertise.

HIRE A LOS ANGELES SEX CRIMES ATTORNEY
If you or a loved one is under investigation or charged with a sex crime, you need an experienced criminal lawyer to assist you. While being accused of a sex crime is both humiliating and horrifying, being found guilty of a sex crime will have catastrophic consequences for you, your family, and your future. Make sure you hire a criminal lawyer with a proven track record in handling sex crimes. The Rodriguez Law Group will aggressively protect your rights to ensure the best possible outcome.

Call today for a free consultation: (800) 852 – 9851.

By Ambrosio E. Rodriguez

Cases like this make me sometimes wish they'd rethink the death penalty

Ambrosio Rodriguez:

Past Positions
Riverside County District Attorney's Office, Senior Deputy District Attorney, 2000 - 2013

http://pview.findlaw.com/lawyer/ambrosio-rodriguez/ca/los-angeles/NDc4ODEyNV8x/PP

His law office website fails to state in which county he was DA so at least maybe chance he doesn't have friends in the LA Dept.

Doesn't matter he works out of LA now.

From what I'm reading he's a very good attorney. It might help if he has no friends in LA DAs office but usually they stick together like glue along with the judge as we all saw the extreme bias of judge Sanders on the Bella Bond case. Clearly a travesty of justice. IMHO

Why are people saying this will likely take years to go to trial? They have the suspect and the body. I'm just wondering what the thought process is behind this idea...

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Why are people saying this will likely take years to go to trial? They have the suspect and the body. I'm just wondering what the thought process is behind this idea...

I'm in CA the court system is backed up and it's a defense tactic these cases are continued, continued and continued. I've served on jury's here and on the grand jury. That's just how it is for high profile murder case like this.

Unless he accepts of plea deal which I'm sure is coming.

Thats just how the court system works. It took 5 years for both the Jodi Arias (Arizona) and Casey Anthony (Florida) cases to go to trial. Scott Peterson took 3 years but it was up north where the court isn't as crowded. Sr's attorney has already requested a 30 day extension for one of the upcoming hearings to prepare. It takes them a long time to prepare and all the while they're getting paid so the lawyers aren't in a hurry either imo.

Please stop using name variations for anyone in this case, including Ara Sr. and his attorney. It's a TOS violation to name call or use name variations.

Please remember that the attorney did not murder Ara Jr. That was done by Ara Sr. The defense attorney is just doing his job. You don't have to like that or him, but the bashing needs to stop. Keep the blame for this horrendous crime where it belongs--on Ara Sr.

This post falls at random.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back