GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still catching up, but I'm both relieved and heartbroken. I believed from the start that the sperm donor killed sweet Ara. But the confirmation is still sad. I'm glad his mom will have closure.

I don't personally believe that Sr. confessed to anything. I think they found Ara through détective work. Great job, le ! Now let's look him up forever!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm still catching up, but I'm both relieved and heartbroken. I believed from the start that the sperm donor killed sweet Ara. But the confirmation is still sad. I'm glad his mom will have closure.

I don't personally believe that Sr. confessed to anything. I think they found Ara through détective work. Great job, le ! Now let's look him up forever!

Little man syndrome, enraged that Ara's mother got the better of him and he had to show her that he was a big man, able to make her pay.

Psychic Sleuth said:
Gigi just reported that little Ara's body has been found last night near Lake Cachuma. RIP Little Ara. May the beast that did this to you rot in hell.

Oh NO!!!! :tears: I was SO hoping....

WebWoman said:
"Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s body was recovered during a search involving a sheriff’s dive team at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, in a mountainous area about 15 miles northwest of the city of Santa Barbara."

So he was in the lake.... in the article posted by Daae #7 - it says near Lake Cachuma. Is there another lake up there?

comments from article:
Ambrosio Rodriguez, the criminal defense attorney representing Andressian Sr., issued a statement Saturday afternoon saying "all thoughts and prayers are with the Andressian family."
[.....]
Rodriguez said he has met with his client in jail and made a statement at 3:30 p.m. in Beverly Hills.
He said Andressian Sr. plans to enter a not guilty plea when he is arraigned on Monday. Rodriguez did not release further details, but said he will say more after the arraignment.
[.....]
Rodriguez said he will ask for 30-day continuance after the hearing so that he can build a defense case for his client. He will also ask for a reduced bail amount as Andressian Sr. is currently being held on $10 million bail in county jail.

on second bold - good luck with "building a defense case". How can he NOT plead guilty??!! :facepalm:

k - read the article posted by Daae post #30 - it actually says Lake Cachuma area.... :dunno:

Oh thank you for the pictures of the area Psychic Sleath!

I'm so far behind - need to post this and continue reading....

Thank you ALL for the updates from your local news! Can't wait until tomorrow to "see" what the DA has!

RIP Little ARA! :rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ara Jr.jpg
    Ara Jr.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 254
Im so disgusted i just watched his new attorney Rodriguez on the local channel 11 news. He said AA will plead not guilty and hes grieving like everyone else. Please give me a break is this guy for real?? why would he be not guilty and grieving now he told LE where his body was. I have no respect for this <modsnip> lawyer. <modsnip>

I understand defense attorneys are necessary and important <modsnip> In this situation it would be better to simply say "We are all filled with sorrow due to the discovery of little Aramazd's body. Please take a moment to send your thoughts and prayers to those who grieve for him tonight. Mr Andressian has no comment at this time."

That would be classy and respectful without influencing any future jury in any way. It just DISGUSTS ME that he has to say "he's not guilty and he's grieving like everyone else" when he's been partying it up in Vegas for weeks.

After reading about CA case in wiki I fear how jury will decide. It's like they put blinders on and throw logic out the window. But then I see our state has put Scott Peterson and lots of others behind bars and that gives me hope.

Actions speak louder than a defense lawyer's words imo. We saw how Sr. Socialized in Vegas for over a month and laughed in court. Just because his lawyer says he's grieving doesn't make it so. The only thing he's sad about is himself and his own fate and not being able to socialize behind bars imo.

What baffles me is that they had searched the same exact area several times per this Daily Mail article https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...p/Body-missing-5-year-old-boy-California.html
Why did they not find him after multiple searches there until Sr personally lead them to the body? What had he done to the body to remove scent?

No Grandma on Moms side said he told them where to find his body.

After reading about CA case in wiki I fear how jury will decide. It's like they put blinders on and throw logic out the window. But then I see our state has put Scott Peterson and lots of others behind bars and that gives me hope.

Actions speak louder than a defense lawyer's words imo. We saw how Sr. Socialized in Vegas for over a month and laughed in court. Just because his lawyer says he's grieving doesn't make it so. The only thing he's sad about is himself and his own fate and not being able to socialize behind bars imo.

What baffles me is that they had searched the same exact area several times per this Daily Mail article https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...p/Body-missing-5-year-old-boy-California.html
Why did they not find him after multiple searches there until Sr personally lead them to the body? What had he done to the body to remove scent?
He must have been either in the lake or buried deep enough to throw the scent dogs off. This area is not that large between where you park and the lake. You are blocked to the north by the dam. Many people walk from their cars to view the lake.

I think what is confusing to some is they are saying he was found NEAR Cachuma Lake. When people around here talk about Cachuma Lake they are referring to the campground. If I say I am going to Cachuma I am going to the campground/rec area that Sr had visited and was seen on surveillance at. If I were going to Vista Point I would say I was going to Vista Point not Lake Cachuma even though Vista Point sits above the lake and you can hike down to the lake from there. So to me, them saying he was found NEAR Lake Cachuma makes sense even though he actually might have been found IN Lake Cachuma. When they say "near Lake Cachuma" they are referring to the campground. It is not the campground area but a rarely accessed small area above the lake and it's really there mostly for people to pull off the highway and view the dam. Like I said, lots of locals don't even know where it is and most people driving by would never even know there's a bathroom and little picnic area back in there where you can view the dam.

Assuming the boy was alive when grandma and aunt were dropped off after Disneyland let's say at 1:45am, then how could he say the boy accidentally died when he lived a few minutes away and instead drove 2 hours to Santa Barbara? That plus I would guess his computer was full of searches on how to kill and discard a body since LE stated with certainty it was preplanned. Plus I'm guessing the autopsy will rule out a lot of fake excuses he may make and ideally point out to how he was killed which might match some of his Internet searches.

For example in CA case she had made 83 searches on chloroform on her computer the prior month including how to make it and traces were found on the duct tape and body (yet jury said since they didn't know exactly how the child was killed, even though they thought she killed her, that they couldn't convict her). Anyone know if that's the law in CA, that the precise method of killing must be determined in order to convict? I'm guessing not since it was stated at PC they've made convictions without even a body.

Other potential holes in the story: Sr. tells LE April 22 morning at Arroyo park that he brought boy with him but doesn't remember what happened to him or when he last saw him, denies he's dead and wants him found yet 2 months later remembers the exact remote location he had placed his dead body prior to going to Arroyo park.

He tells LE boy with him at lake but surveillance shows he enters leaves park without him. The former DA/his new lawyer will come up with some fascinating story imo but it will be an uphill battle to convince people when there's so much evidence imo.

I don't understand how Sr could give up the location of Jr's body then plead "not guilty" unless he's going to plead insanity-which I find unlikely or he's going to try to claim it was accidental and he panicked. I just don't see either of those working out for him if LE has the intel they claim to. He can plead all he wants but that doesn't mean things will go his way. I personally feel a plea bargain coming and I think he knows his days are numbered. Mr Lawyer can say whatever he wants.

I don't understand how Sr could give up the location of Jr's body then plead "not guilty" unless he's going to plead insanity-which I find unlikely or he's going to try to claim it was accidental and he panicked. I just don't see either of those working out for him if LE has the intel they claim to. He can plead all he wants but that doesn't mean things will go his way. I personally feel a plea bargain coming and I think he knows his days are numbered. Mr Lawyer can say whatever he wants.
From my research an insanity plea results when a murder is unplanned but something such as jealousy or something the victim does or says gets them into a temporary state of insanity/rage not consistent with who they ordinarily are makes them kill without having had intentions to, with the whole insanity lasting a period of seconds to minutes at most. <modsnip> what could a 5 year old do in the middle of the night minutes after dropping off grandma and aunt to cause him to go insane and kill him then take off to Santa Barbara to dispose of him.

Likewise, since he lives let's say 20 minutes from grandma, what could have happened between dropping off grandma and aunt after Disneyland at almost 2am when boy likely sleeping in the car while Sr. driving home to cause him to "accidentally" kill the boy then make a u-turn and drive 2 hours to Santa Barbara to dispose him instead of taking him to the ER imo makes no sense either. Once the long drawn out boring week of custody is over it's time for Vegas socialization just like CA who found it a burden on her lifestyle to have to care for a small child in my opinion.

I think the motive for fighting for custody was to hurt the mother but I think his motive to kill his son was more for selfish reasons so he can be free from having to take care of him a whole week at a time every other week.

Assuming the boy was alive when grandma and aunt were dropped off after Disneyland let's say at 1:45am, then how could he say the boy accidentally died when he lived a few minutes away and instead drove 2 hours to Santa Barbara? That plus I would guess his computer was full of searches on how to kill and discard a body since LE stated with certainty it was preplanned. Plus I'm guessing the autopsy will rule out a lot of fake excuses he may make and ideally point out to how he was killed which might match some of his Internet searches.

For example in CA case she had made 83 searches on chloroform on her computer the prior month including how to make it and traces were found on the duct tape and body (yet jury said since they didn't know exactly how the child was killed, even though they thought she killed her, that they couldn't convict her). Anyone know if that's the law in CA, that the precise method of killing must be determined in order to convict? I'm guessing not since it was stated at PC they've made convictions without even a body.

Other potential holes in the story: Sr. tells LE April 22 morning at Arroyo park that he brought boy with him but doesn't remember what happened to him or when he last saw him, denies he's dead and wants him found yet 2 months later remembers the exact remote location he had placed his dead body prior to going to Arroyo park.

He tells LE boy with him at lake but surveillance shows he enters leaves park without him. The former DA/his new lawyer will come up with some fascinating story imo but it will be an uphill battle to convince people when there's so much evidence imo.

I think the method of killing does have to be determine in California. Although I think there's enough evidence to prove he did it and how he planned the murder so even if the autopsy is label undetermined he will still be convicted. Although he might argue it was an accident.
There's Five general stages are used to describe the process of decomposition unfortunately by now the body could still remain some evidence but there's probably no flesh so it really depends on how he was kill. For example if there's head trauma there might still be evedince from the skull but in case of strangling or something like that the neck marks are probably gone and the lungs and all organs are decomposed. It also depends on the condition of the body for example if he was placed inside a container there might be more evidence but if he was just thrown in the water or something like that (bodies decomposed faster in water) most evidence will be gone.
My little sister is studying forensic/ autopsy and that's what I understood she said.

Does anybody remember the case of he young mom that was partying and said she didn't know what happen to her daughter. Then later the daughters body was found and she was acquitted because it was an accident?? I think she said the daughter drown or something like that. I don't recall the name. Anyways on that case where the able to determine cause of death with the autopsy? I believe the body was also decomposed when they found it

From my research an insanity plea results when a murder is unplanned but something such as jealousy or something the victim does or says gets them into a temporary state of insanity/rage not consistent with who they ordinarily are makes them kill without having had intentions to, with the whole insanity lasting a period of seconds to minutes at most. <modsnip> what could a 5 year old do in the middle of the night minutes after dropping off grandma and aunt to cause him to go insane and kill him then take off to Santa Barbara to dispose of him.

Likewise, since he lives let's say 20 minutes from grandma, what could have happened between dropping off grandma and aunt after Disneyland at almost 2am when boy likely sleeping in the car while Sr. driving home to cause him to "accidentally" kill the boy then make a u-turn and drive 2 hours to Santa Barbara to dispose him instead of taking him to the ER imo makes no sense either. Once the long drawn out boring week of custody is over it's time for Vegas socialization just like CA who found it a burden on her lifestyle to have to care for a small child in my opinion.

I think the motive for fighting for custody was to hurt the mother but I think his motive to kill his son was more for selfish reasons so he can be free from having to take care of him a whole week at a time every other week.

I think his motive for killing the boy was to hurt his Mother in the worst way he possibly could. My guess is he's very narcissistic and immature. The only thing I can think of them possibly coming up with for accidental would be if the boy accidentally ingested some of his "pills" that weren't his and overdosing and he panicked and drove all the way to Vista Point to dispose of him. It's about 3 hours from Dland to Vista Point without traffic. If he stopped at Nojoqui prior to that even longer. I went to Dland last year on a Tuesday day time and it was a long 4.5 hour drive. Either way I don't see him getting away with this.

For anyone that missed the news coverage last night to see first hand, this is the FB page of Gigi's colleague that covered on Fox11 @10pm. (I must have tuned in right after this segment because I missed it yesterday). Scroll down to the video.

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFOXLA/

If he does play victim here and pleads insanity and outrage because of the divorce and other mean exchanges between the couple I'm sure he will still be sentenced to a lot. I don't think anyone will feel sorry for him.

Police do think it was planned and the cause was the divorce situation not him being overwell with the child.

I'm just wondering if he really did tried to committ suicide or was that part also part of the plan to make it seem like he is innocent and after a tragic negligence event he was so remorse he tried to kill himself... maybe it was just as a tactic for his defense
But then on the other hand little Ara was his gold ticket that's how he used to get his money from child and spouse support because he didn't work.

I think the method of killing does have to be determine in California. Although I think there's enough evidence to prove he did it and how he planned the murder so even if the autopsy is label undetermined he will still be convicted. Although he might argue it was an accident.
There's Five general stages are used to describe the process of decomposition unfortunately by now the body could still remain some evidence but there's probably no flesh so it really depends on how he was kill. For example if there's head trauma there might still be evedince from the skull but in case of strangling or something like that the neck marks are probably gone and the lungs and all organs are decomposed. It also depends on the condition of the body for example if he was placed inside a container there might be more evidence but if he was just thrown in the water or something like that (bodies decomposed faster in water) most evidence will be gone.
My little sister is studying forensic/ autopsy and that's what I understood she said.

Does anybody remember the case of he young mom that was partying and said she didn't know what happen to her daughter. Then later the daughters body was found and she was acquitted because it was an accident?? I think she said the daughter drown or something like that. I don't recall the name. Anyways on that case where the able to determine cause of death with the autopsy? I believe the body was also decomposed when they found it
That was the Casey Anthony case I referred to as CA. The jury acquitted her because they said they couldn't give her punishment if they couldn't determine with certainty how the 2 year died (why wouldn't they call 911 and instead put body in trash bag in forest with duct tape and chloroform and car smelling like decomposed body). They also didn't like George Anthony her father and found him to not be credible so I think the DA has to be careful who they put on the stand for Ara's case since jury can be so picky and lose sight of the bigger picture imo. The defense had accused George of infidelity, abusing his daughter etc so when he said his daughter killed their granddaughter it's as if the jury wanted to disagree with him more than anything else imo.

If he does play victim here and pleads insanity and outrage because of the divorce and other mean exchanges between the couple I'm sure he will still be sentenced to a lot. I don't think anyone will feel sorry for him.

Police do think it was planned and the cause was the divorce situation not him being overwell with the child.

I'm just wondering if he really did tried to committ suicide or was that part also part of the plan to make it seem like he is innocent and after a tragic negligence event he was so remorse he tried to kill himself... maybe it was just as a tactic for his defense
But then on the other hand little Ara was his gold ticket that's how he used to get his money from child and spouse support because he didn't work.

It could be the boy was dead and hidden in his trunk or wrapped in blankets in the back seat which is why surveillance and witnesses didn't see him, he may have waited for daylight to find a spot to dispose him which he may have been able to do as the 5 year old doesn't weigh much to carry with camping gear and not be detectinle or stand out. Then his car smells like decomposing body like CA's car. He therefore drenches it in gas to rid the odor. He doesn't say it was a suicide attempt he says he has no memory of how it happened so that allows LE to say it was suicide attempt which makes their case stronger - he couldn't live with himself after what he had done and knew a jail sentence awaited him, imo.

Little Ara... I'm so sorry little sweetie pie. :floating:

I really hoped he was being cared for by someone. This is heartbreaking news. I feel so terrible for his mommy. I just cannot imagine. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back