GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah. He can claim the child just died or it was an accident or whatever. That he may be guilty of disposal of a body or lying to cops or manslaughter. None are murder.

Only monsters account as little Piqui not here to tell the real story. DA had good circumstantial evidence before child was found. AA knew the jig was up. I think he's going to plea to a lesser charge.

You can't blame LE if they did offer a deal to the devil as they wanted to bring Piqui home to his family for a proper burial. Bring closure.

I too am truly sad they found little Ara. I was really holding on to hope that he was alive & was hidden with someone.

Ugh.....I just did not want to believe the father could do such a thing. I hope and pray he gets convicted and justice is served for this poor baby.

Prayers go out to his mom Ana & those who are grieving his loss.

Thanks Psychic Sleuth for the pics and great info! I am familiar with Lake Cachuma as it is our family favorite camping spot since I was a kid. However, I am not familiar with Vista Point, is that a camp ground not affiliated with Cachuma? Since you mention a turn in off HWY 154 could one get to the spot where they found him on a boat? Or Just on foot from the main entrance? So I assume there is no attendants or gate to enter in the middle of the night?

I remember a time when Lake Cachuma was booked up for the night, so we camped down the road at a nearby camping spot. There was no attendant, no gate, and only an honor system to pay the fees. And there was no lake, and it was very secluded. So since there was no lake it was probably not Vista. I was even thinking maybe the monster dad could have used that spot as a possible spot to leave him.

I also just heard via CBS2 Los Angeles broadcast that a family member reportedly stated the father told authorities where to find the body..... 1:43 mark.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-boy-found/

Its not a campsite and you don't access it through the Lake Cachuma campground. It has it's own entrance down the road a bit from Cachuma campground. It's really just a little lookout point with a restroom and a couple of picnic tables. If you didn't know it was there it would be easy to miss. Yes you could access it by boat.

And you probably camped at a little campground off Paradise Rd. There are a bunch of them down there and they used to be on the honor system. There was a little box and envelopes at the entrance and you paid there.

So he was just laying out there in the open not even buried? Poor little man all alone out there in the wilderness laying with the wild animals. Heart wrenching.

I read last night LE found evidence on AA hard drive along the lines of how and where to hide a body. I will look for the article

I don't know if he was out in the open or buried or what.

-Psychic-Sleuth did you see any purple flowers when you were there? How do I post pic here maybe the pic I'm looking at is from the same place when it's green

I did not. It was pretty dry there.

I know right where this is!!! I was just there a few weeks ago. I wonder why the cadaver dogs didn't find him. So many people hike from this spot!!!!!

Could he have been put in that wooden tree stump with the hole in the last photo? It's hard to tell how big it is.

On the map photos above where it says Cachuma Lake Vista Point and the little red marker is where I took the picture of the 2 news crews vans. At the end where the circle is is where I took the picture of the dam. Just to the right of that and down the hill a few feet is where I took the picture of the cut barbed wire. As you can see it is a small area. It is ON lake Cachuma but not in the campground/rec area that Sr was known to have visited that day. It's easier to tell what I mean by looking at the maps. It is not well marked on Hwy 154 (a small sign) and a lot of people who live around here don't even know it's there.

On the video above from cbs local it shows an image of the police taking something from the lake. Was the body found in the lake?

Could he have been put in that wooden tree stump with the hole in the last photo? It's hard to tell how big it is.

No I don't think so, I think it would be too small. He could have even put him in the lake there. I really don't know. There are trails going down to the lake.

On the video above from cbs local it shows an image of the police taking something from the lake. Was the body found in the lake?

I just posted that he could have been in the lake there. I truly don't know. There are trails going down to the lake at Vista Point. Where the barbed wire is cut you could tell the ground on the other side had been recently walked on. They could have been looking for additional evidence also.

I honestly thought it would be all over the news tonight with all the news crews there. I hope there is no harm in letting this info out.

This spot does not normally get a lot of traffic. Especially early on a Friday morning. Perhaps a fisherman or 2 and especially when it's dark, I would not expect anyone to be there.

Someone asked earlier if I thought Ara was put there before or after Sr visited the campground and honestly I don't know. I would think if it were after and later in the day on a Friday there would be a much greater chance of someone else being there. I feel like he came up the 101 to Nojoqui first and couldn't find a spot so he kept going towards Cachuma. He may have even killed him at Nojoqui and taken him to Vista Point and had it all pre-planned. As far as shining his headlights to see what he was doing at Vista Point, that really wouldn't work because all the hillsides go down hill. Plus the risk of someone coming in and seeing him would be too great and you would have a hard time seeing cars turning in off the 154. So my guess is he was at Vista Point at dark or very early morning. This is all just a guess though.

I believe it's up to the defendant if he wants to talk without attorney present. Maybe his attorney was there if he was offered a plea deal could have advised him to take it as well.

Can someone with CA law background advise please.

Right. I think whenever they arrest they can advise them of their rights, even if previously arrested, and then ask them if they'd like to talk. Even if they have counsel they can waive the right to counsel/silence and talk.

Defendants do that all the time.

This is just somehow even more sinister because it was so cold and calculated just to hurt his mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And even more so when considering his casual, unconcerned manner after the disappearance and his supposed cavalier attitude and antics in Vegas. And then finally, his laughing and smiling upon arrest.

No remorse. No anguish. No fear. No regret.

Nothing.

RSBM

My thoughts exactly, I knew it was unlikely but until he was found there's always that tiny shred of disbelief that he was really gone.

I just looked at the Disney photo at the beginning of the thread. Looking at Sr.s face, how he really played the role of doting dad all while knowing in his mind he would take the life of his little boy. How could he watch little Ara have fun at Disney knowing he'd kill him in a few hours? Hear his squeals of delight, his giggle, hold his hand, see his eyes light up in excitement? God, just the thought of it rips out my heart. RIP Piqui, that monster can never hurt you again. Watch over your mommy and send her some peace.

It's gruesome. Staring at his baby, knowing what he was going to do to him. How! How! How? It's awful. Heartbreaking. I don't know how his poor mother will survive. I think that was the murderer's goal.

If it's any comfort Scott Peterson also plead not guilty and after a long expensive trial his parents paid Mark Geragos to defend him, he is behind bars. If he had a conscience he wouldn't be in the situation he's in. Sr. will join the sociopathic murderer club in jail with Peterson, Menendez brothers who killed their parents and the rest of them imo but will likely drain his family in legal bills selfishly first imo. Though with CA law he will likely marry and father children from jail like the Menendez brothers.

There aren't conjugal visits for people sentenced to life and the Menéndez brothers haven't had such visits, nor do they have kids, from what I know.

Big mean nasty Monsters comes in all shapes and sizes even disquised in a little 5'2 body with orange hair with a big smile on his face while being charged with his sons murder. Ha ha real funny isnt it? Now whos going to have the last laugh?

5AAE36F3-DE17-4DBE-8514-5C9574366030@mobilenotes.apple.com

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-murdering-5-year-old-son-jokes-court.html

I think he will have the last laugh. It disgusts me. But I think he is very happy and satisfied. Look at his face! He murdered his innocent baby! He had the most precious gift God can give. And destroyed it.

Why? Because instead of enjoying his adorable cherub of a son he was so enraged by being dumped and so consumed with thoughts of revenge that he would rather destroy his own "toy" than allow his ex to have any happiness. He likely felt his life was over when she left him. Look at him. He knew he'd never find another woman. So he felt he had to ruin hers too. Even though it meant ending his own, beautiful, innocent son.

I feel a lot of despair about this looking at that monster's grinning face juxtaposed with darling Ara's chubby little cheeks and hands. I hadn't seen that death's head grin. He's f'ing gleeful!

Like others, I knew the moment that he was found outside his gas soaked car, feigning unconsciousness, that he had murdered Ara. I tried to believe otherwise but couldn't. Parents who kidnap their kids rarely let them go without the kidnapping parent.

But that didn't stop me from gasping when I read the news he had been found, or feeling the weight of finality I feel today.

In the last thread before it closed I posted a newstory that said divers found him.

One of the menendez brothers married his lawyer but maybe he's not on death row.

I dont think he gave up the location for a plea deal because if he did his lawyer would be involved with the negotiation I would think. Instead the old one quit I'm guessing because he can't have a good case with the body discovered and the new one canceled his Saturday afternoon news conference and stopped with his he's innocent statements has been quiet suddenly. Before they found the body the new lawyer said his arrest was a rush to judgment by th sheriff's department https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/01/us/california-boy-body-found/index.html and after they found the body suddenly says it's a sad day.

Plus the body was found around 4am as if it was an independent decision he had in the middle of the night around the same time he had committed the crime as if he had this desire to revisit the site.

Or maybe it was his new lawyer's idea to tell LE where the body was. As a former DA maybe he calculated it was a powerful negotiating chip and was the best time to cut a good plea deal.

One of the menendez brothers married his lawyer but maybe he's not on death row.

I dont think he gave up the location for a plea deal because if he did his lawyer would be involved with the negotiation I would think. Instead the old one quit I'm guessing because he can't have a good case with the body discovered and the new one canceled his Saturday afternoon news conference and stopped with his he's innocent statements has been quiet suddenly. Plus the body was found around 4am as if it was an independent decision he had in the middle of the night around the same time he had committed the crime as if he had this desire to revisit the site.

Or maybe it was his new lawyer's idea to tell LE where the body was. As a former DA maybe he calculated it was a powerful negotiating chip and was the best time to cut a good plea deal.

Wait ... what?? The boy was found today Saturday at 4 am? I saw on the news that it was discover late Friday night.
Which information is correct?

I just watched the video and I believe that was original footage of when they searched the lake the previous times. I read that his body was recovered at 4am this morning and it still would have been very dark out.

What are the sources of that story? I haven't read anything that says divers found him
From KTLA news. Here's what I had posted, it says a dive team found him.

"Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s body was recovered during a search involving a sheriff’s dive team at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, in a mountainous area about 15 miles northwest of the city of Santa Barbara."

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/amp/

Wait ... what?? The boy was found today Saturday at 4 am? I saw on the news that it was discover late Friday night.
Which information is correct?

I wonder if he was found last night but not recovered until this morning. Don't they usually do a crime scene investigation before removing a body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back