GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So he was just laying out there in the open not even buried? Poor little man all alone out there in the wilderness laying with the wild animals. Heart wrenching.

I read last night LE found evidence on AA hard drive along the lines of how and where to hide a body. I will look for the article

attachment.php

attachment.php

I too am truly sad they found little Ara. I was really holding on to hope that he was alive & was hidden with someone.

Ugh.....I just did not want to believe the father could do such a thing. I hope and pray he gets convicted and justice is served for this poor baby.

Prayers go out to his mom Ana & those who are grieving his loss.

Thanks Psychic Sleuth for the pics and great info! I am familiar with Lake Cachuma as it is our family favorite camping spot since I was a kid. However, I am not familiar with Vista Point, is that a camp ground not affiliated with Cachuma? Since you mention a turn in off HWY 154 could one get to the spot where they found him on a boat? Or Just on foot from the main entrance? So I assume there is no attendants or gate to enter in the middle of the night?

I remember a time when Lake Cachuma was booked up for the night, so we camped down the road at a nearby camping spot. There was no attendant, no gate, and only an honor system to pay the fees. And there was no lake, and it was very secluded. So since there was no lake it was probably not Vista. I was even thinking maybe the monster dad could have used that spot as a possible spot to leave him.

I also just heard via CBS2 Los Angeles broadcast that a family member reportedly stated the father told authorities where to find the body..... 1:43 mark.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-boy-found/

"Nishida declined to discuss exactly where the remains were found. Little additional information was expected to be released by sheriff’s officials as prosecutors from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office prepare for a murder trial."

"Sheriff’s investigators had placed a “security hold” on the case, preventing coroner’s officials from discussing it, coroner’s Lt. David Smith said."

http://www.pe.com/2017/07/01/missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-dead-in-santa-barbara/

I too am truly sad they found little Ara. I was really holding on to hope that he was alive & was hidden with someone.

Ugh.....I just did not want to believe the father could do such a thing. I hope and pray he gets convicted and justice is served for this poor baby.

Prayers go out to his mom Ana & those who are grieving his loss.

Thanks Psychic Sleuth for the pics and great info! I am familiar with Lake Cachuma as it is our family favorite camping spot since I was a kid. However, I am not familiar with Vista Point, is that a camp ground not affiliated with Cachuma? Since you mention a turn in off HWY 154 could one get to the spot where they found him on a boat? Or Just on foot from the main entrance? So I assume there is no attendants or gate to enter in the middle of the night?

I remember a time when Lake Cachuma was booked up for the night, so we camped down the road at a nearby camping spot. There was no attendant, no gate, and only an honor system to pay the fees. And there was no lake, and it was very secluded. So since there was no lake it was probably not Vista. I was even thinking maybe the monster dad could have used that spot as a possible spot to leave him.

I also just heard via CBS2 Los Angeles broadcast that a family member reportedly stated the father told authorities where to find the body..... 1:43 mark.

I felt he gave in and told LE where to find the body. I had seen that same phrase used in other cases like Micky Schunick, Lisa Naegle, Chelsea King and others.

Ok with permission from WS I will share this again. The location is called Vista Point. It is a turn off right next to the Lake Cachuma campground/recreation area entrance. This is not accessed through the campground but is a separate turnoff near the Cachuma Lake entrance. It is a small rest area of sorts and more like a look-out area to see Cachuma Dam. It goes back in a little road off Hwy 154 so it is not visible to those passing by on the 154 and rarely has many visitors. I am not sure of the exact location of his body. KEYT/KCOY KTLA AND ABC news were there and there was a news helicopter flying overhead. LE was leaving as we arrived. I mentioned this location on Jun 10th post #318.

View attachment 119289

View attachment 119290

View attachment 119291

View attachment 119292

View attachment 119293

I know right where this is!!! I was just there a few weeks ago. I wonder why the cadaver dogs didn't find him. So many people hike from this spot!!!!!

Yep grandma said he told authorities where to find his body. Which means they probably negotiated with a plea deal. Death penalty off the table. Which here in CA no executions anyway.

Probably life with the possibility of parole in 25 and not have to go through a trial. He probably said it was an accident im sure.

More pics
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Poor little man. A precious treasure, discarded like refuse. Unfathomable. I am happy that his mother and other loved ones didn't have to go on endlessly wondering where he was. This is nevertheless, senseless and horrific.

-Psychic-Sleuth did you see any purple flowers when you were there? How do I post pic here maybe the pic I'm looking at is from the same place when it's green

What? I don;t see that in the link. Did she really?

Yes watch the video towards the end after reporter talks to his cousin and uncle. Grandma on his moms side said he led them to the body.

It's 1:17 on the video.

So...he can still plead not guilty after disclosing where he left the body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just found his body we will know more Monday. Of course he can plead not guilty by reason of insanity or some other <modsnip> defense his attorney comes up with.

Unless he ends up pleading guilty in exchange for a plea deal. It's too soon we will know more in the coming days.

Yep grandma said he told authorities where to find his body. Which means they probably negotiated with a plea deal. Death penalty off the table. Which here in CA no executions anyway.

Probably life with the possibility of parole in 25 and not have to go through a trial. He probably said it was an accident im sure.

I read that whole article it doesn't say grandma said he told authorities where to find the body.

edit: ok I see its in the video. The boy's mother's mother told news that Sr. told LE where to find the body. I take it that's why his last lawyer quit. He didn't want jr's body found so he had a better case imo then exits the case with more <modsnip> statements of how sad he is for the family.

i really hope he told without a deal on the table and has a trace of conscience and didn't say it just to better his own situation.

Yes watch the video towards the end after reporter talks to his cousin and uncle. Grandma on his moms side said he led them to the body.

It's 1:17 on the video.

Oh my God.

Yeah. He can claim the child just died or it was an accident or whatever. That he may be guilty of disposal of a body or lying to cops or manslaughter. None are murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back