GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From KTLA news. Here's what I had posted, it says a dive team found him.

"Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s body was recovered during a search involving a sheriff’s dive team at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, in a mountainous area about 15 miles northwest of the city of Santa Barbara."

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/amp/

I remembered seeing something about a dive team. What is confusing is they are saying at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area. Technically I believe the campground is the "recreation area" but Vista Point is also on Lake Cachuma but in a different area of the lake.

Wait ... what?? The boy was found today Saturday at 4 am? I saw on the news that it was discover late Friday night.
Which information is correct?
It might be like the Disneyland story. I still hear lots of reporters say they left Disneyland on the night of the 20th while others are more accurate and say early hours of 21st at 1am.

I remembered seeing something about a dive team. What is confusing is they are saying at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area. Technically I believe the campground is the "recreation area" but Vista Point is also on Lake Cachuma but in a different area of the lake.
I would think the reporters don't know the area well enough to define it correctly so early on.

I believe his body was discovered last night but recovered at 4am this morning. In other words they didn't remove his body from the lake until this morning after they did their crime scene investigation. That's my best guess.

I would think the reporters don't know the area well enough to define it correctly so early on.

Correct. It is Lake Cachuma just not the campground/rec area. But technically I guess all of Lake Cachuma could be considered a "rec" area because people boat and fish in it all over the lake. Confusing to some I'm sure.

From KTLA news. Here's what I had posted, it says a dive team found him.

"Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s body was recovered during a search involving a sheriff’s dive team at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, in a mountainous area about 15 miles northwest of the city of Santa Barbara."

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/amp/

Thank you so much for all the info

I believe his body was discovered last night but recovered at 4am this morning. In other words they didn't remove his body from the lake until this morning after they did their crime scene investigation. That's my best guess.

Thank you !!! Im watching the 10 news now but they haven't said anything

It says search involving a dive team not that a dive team found him but yes I would assume that means he was in the lake. Perhaps that's why the reporters were taking pictures all over and not just in one specific area. I think they were just taking pictures of the entire area and the lake.

Im so disgusted i just watched his new attorney Rodriguez on the local channel 11 news. He said AA will plead not guilty and hes grieving like everyone else. Please give me a break is this guy for real?? why would he be not guilty and grieving now he told LE where his body was. I have no respect for this <modsnip> lawyer. <modsnip>

I just watched the video and I believe that was original footage of when they searched the lake the previous times. I read that his body was recovered at 4am this morning and it still would have been very dark out.
Thats what I heard as well. I believe they are showing video of the previous searches in the lake.

I think once again media is reporting different things. We will know more at the arraignment July 3rd.

Seriously?...

"The intense public interest in the case has led to a “rush to judgment,” said Rodriguez, who visited his client at Twin Towers Correctional Facility on Saturday.

“To say it’s a difficult time for him is an understatement,” Rodriguez told reporters. “To be in custody and to be accused of something like this is something that would break anyone.”

I don't care what the hell story they come up with, NOTHING will make this right... ever. Whatever they come up with will always be followed by "let's think about your vegas trip and how much you grieved then..."

I'm watching KUSI News at ten and it's almost over still Nothing have been said about little Ara

Since the police found prescription pills I'm afraid Sr will argue that little Ara took pills himself by accident. Sr. is such a monster that he will probably blame lil Ara or plead insanity/ emotionally disturbed

Since the police found prescription pills I'm afraid Sr will argue that little Ara took pills himself by accident. Sr. is such a monster that he will probably blame lil Ara or plead insanity/ emotionally disturbed
I dont care what he says LE has good evidence that he planned it even before his body was found thats why they were able to charge him with murder. Now they have his body a more solid case.

Ch5 was nothing new to report... did 4 mention anything new or that stood out?

They showed helicopter footage of the search area and the vicinity where the body was found. They also had the video of the lawyers new statement today. And they interviewed senior's uncle. (Ara's great uncle) He said that they all hoped that it wasn't true, which led me to believe that his side of the family knew Ara was dead. They are all now extremely sad, blah blah blah. They also had brief clips of a police press conference today announcing the discovery of the body.

After hearing police had enough to arrest for murder without a body, my only hope was that his little body could be found. For those that loved him, they needed this. Sadly it's been so long, I doubt the ME will be able to find a cause of death.

I don't understand it. How could you want to harm another adult so much that you are willing to kill your own flesh and blood, an innocent child??? I pray my heart is never hardened enough to feel that way, or commit such a horrific crime. I honestly would rather go without seeing my child if I knew they were being cared for and loved than to cause harm to them in any way. I just don't get putting a child as a pawn in their sick games. That much hatred for what?? Was he upset about child support? Alimony? Dividing personal property? Well buddy, now you have no child, none of your possessions, no freedom, and can't go shopping to spend that money..... so exactly what have you proved? What have you gained? Free room and board? SMH....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares
Back