GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The missed skype was Thursday and she didn't leave him he left her. If you check the court proceedings on the www.lacourt.org website and punch in the case number you will see all the court proceedings and the documents filed in the divorce case. It's all him trying to divorce her. She filed a restraining order after the fact he reported her to DCSF on grounds her boyfriends son was sexually abusing their son. He filed an ex parte and an order to show cause and she filed the RO both got denied. They are not required to meet at police station and if they were required only one location would be assigned not Baldwin Park and San Marino. That's highly unlikely. Something does not add up here in this case and i think all of you guys feel it too or else this topic would be done. The problem is WTH is it?!!

I am not taking sides or discrediting the LE im just saying all the facts are not on the table or MSM is just not reporting all the facts correctly. I don't know and that's why i do my own due diligence as should everyone.

Does anyone have the case number? TIA

Our local news is now reporting that he was found at Cachuma. So far I've only seen one reporter say it was indeed Vista Point. I'm just wondering if "at Cachuma" they are saying IN Cachuma Lake. They are being vague on that for a reason. And I just want to reiterate that Vista Point (although not in the Cachuma campground/recreational area that locals all refer to as Cachuma) it does sit above the lake. I'm guessing that he was found in the lake. I don't think they would say he was found at Cachuma if he was found on land at Vista Point since we don't think of that as at Cachuma but rather near it.

I heard vista point this morning listening to KFI am news.

BBM. Yeah, that's not true. Equal custody is dependent on various factors, like if both parents have similar work hours and similar accommodations, if both parents were active in caring for the child prior to separation, etc. The trend in the family court is for joint custody with as equal a time share as circumstances will allow:

CA FAM SECTION 3040:
[FONT=&amp](a) Custody should be granted in the following order of preference according to the best interest of the child as provided in Sections 3011 and 3020:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp](1) To both parents jointly pursuant to Chapter 4 (commencing with Section 3080) or to either parent.  In making an order granting custody to either parent, the court shall consider, among other factors, which parent is more likely to allow the child frequent and continuing contact with the noncustodial parent, consistent with Sections 3011 and 3020, and shall not prefer a parent as custodian because of that parent's sex.  The court, in its discretion, may require the parents to submit to the court a plan for the implementation of the custody order.
http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/family-code/fam-sect-3040.html

[/FONT]

http://www.divorcenet.com/
[FONT=&quot]Updated By Lisa Guerin, J.D.
Despite this change, mothers are still more likely to get custody when parents divorce. State laws vary as to what courts must consider in determining custody arrangements, but the general standard used today is that the custody award must be in the “best interests of the child." And, the factors court consider in discerning where those best interests lie are more likely to favor mothers, as most marriages are structured.There was once a presumption that children should always stay with their mother following a divorce. Most states no longer honor that presumption, however. (In fact, some states have passed laws stating that there is no custody preference for women over men.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If they can put rancor aside, most parents would agree that their child's best interests should prevail. But, if you are a divorcing dad, you should know some of the factors courts commonly consider in making this determination -- and what steps you can take to show your parenting skills. Whether you are trying to get joint physical custody, sole custody, or simply the most generous visitation with your child possible, you'll need to know what the judge will look at when deciding custody issues.

<modsnip>

It's clear he killed his child i see that. This case just doesn't sit right in my heart like the Scott Peterson case. That made sense. The motives etc., This case seems to have bi-polar, split personalities in it...and i can't pin point it. it's unsettling for me.

I would never hurt any of my children to get back at my ex that makes no sense to me but i would kill and mane anyone who will hurt them. especially my husband but I feel I would know him well enough to suspect that.

Despite this change, mothers are still more likely to get custody when parents divorce. State laws vary as to what courts must consider in determining custody arrangements, but the general standard used today is that the custody award must be in the “best interests of the child." And, the factors court consider in discerning where those best interests lie are more likely to favor mothers, as most marriages are structured.There was once a presumption that children should always stay with their mother following a divorce. Most states no longer honor that presumption, however. (In fact, some states have passed laws stating that there is no custody preference for women over men.)[/FONT]

If they can put rancor aside, most parents would agree that their child's best interests should prevail. But, if you are a divorcing dad, you should know some of the factors courts commonly consider in making this determination -- and what steps you can take to show your parenting skills. Whether you are trying to get joint physical custody, sole custody, or simply the most generous visitation with your child possible, you'll need to know what the judge will look at when deciding custody issues.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>. I'm not sure why you're trying to make some kind of point that Sr. should have only been awarded 50/50 custody if Ana was not a safe parent. It does not make sense. If a parent is not fit to have custody, they won't get 50/50, they will get no time, or supervised visits.

<modsnip>

Lastly, I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but Gitana is actually a verified attorney on this site. She's literally an expert on this.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If they can put rancor aside, most parents would agree that their child's best interests should prevail. But, if you are a divorcing dad, you should know some of the factors courts commonly consider in making this determination -- and what steps you can take to show your parenting skills. Whether you are trying to get joint physical custody, sole custody, or simply the most generous visitation with your child possible, you'll need to know what the judge will look at when deciding custody issues.

<modsnip>
Also from your link:

Judges evaluating custody cases in California must consider the best interests of the children in reaching a conclusion about how parents will share time with the children. Both parents begin with equal rights to custody; a judge is not permitted to give a preference to either parent based upon the parent’s sex.

BBM

Huh? It's not exactly rare for parents to get 50/50 custody. Maybe 15 years ago it was, but not now.

Where are you getting this information? Are you saying that Le just wasn't able to find a boyfriend, but one existed? I'm pretty sure they would do a great deal of investigating if they thought a child was being molested. That's not usually taken lightly.

When one parent is unemployed and home all day and the kid doesn't even go to school yet they would likely get a lot more than 50-50% too. But sadly even 50% was too much of a burden for him. He created a situation to permanently get 0%.

[FONT=&amp]Updated By Lisa Guerin, J.D.

<modsnip>

I'm a California family law attorney here in California, working in LA and Orange counties, among others. I don't know what else to say. <modsnip>. First, there is no concept of "full custody" in CA law. Second, while it may be true statistically that moms tend to be awarded more custodial time more often, that usually has to do with interrupted or under employment of mom's who are caring for kids while dads work. But that phenomena is fast changing. Now the gap between the hours moms and dads work outside the home is disappearing.

I repeat- in cases where both parents work about the same, joint physical with an equal or close to equal time share is not unusual. Based on 16 years of family law practice I see zero in the court record that indicates anything unusual or to suggest there were issues involving the mother. It just looks like a standard, nasty divorce and a judge likely trying to make sure the kid has time with both parents.

Finally, no TRO is needed to change custody. You need a Request for Order. You're simply mistaken.

It's clear he killed his child i see that. This case just doesn't sit right in my heart like the Scott Peterson case. That made sense. The motives etc., This case seems to have bi-polar, split personalities in it...and i can't pin point it. it's unsettling for me.

I would never hurt any of my children to get back at my ex that makes no sense to me but i would kill and mane anyone who will hurt them. especially my husband but I feel I would know him well enough to suspect that.
Just because you would not harm your child to get back at an ex, doesn't mean others wouldn't. This is not the first time, and sadly, it's unlikely it's the last.

This just breaks my heart.

((((Ara )))) :rose:

Just checking in tonight and I'm nowhere near caught up but wanted to say little Ara found his way into my heart the same way AJ Hadsell did. Some of the cases we follow here just latch on, and little Ara's was one of those for me.

Hoping and praying that both COD and MOD nail "dad" straight to the wall, no questions.

why are people threatening his family members with death threats. Doesn't that seem odd?
Just like you need evidence, I would need evidence that they're not making that up and scripted by their PR firm for sympathy. And no it's not odd at all imo. People are very upset about a little 5 year old's death and his family's lack of emotion and defense of him. Plus you yourself said you would kill, stalk and get to the person before the police if something bad like this happened to you like for Ana (modsnip).

why are people threatening his family members with death threats. Doesn't that seem odd?

I actually don't think its odd. I think it's terrible and ridiculous but things like that happen. I think much of the general public believes Sr's family was in on it. I don't.

With all that driving your telling me that they have no sightings from any gas station video cams filling up. Who led them to Lake Cachuma ? Was it the girl who we never heard from again. The one who said she was certain that was the father and son she saw with incredible detail at the lake and later discredited. either we got some bad reporting or something is not right. I can't be the only one that feels this way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back