GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Curious....what happens if there is no money in the account? They put her in jail? [emoji30]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

They don't take I from your account. They garnish it from your check. By if there is no check, the payor is still supposed to send payment OR ask for a modification for reduction if they can no longer pay. The system is screwed up though even if THEY take more than you are supposed to pay somehow they don't return it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't take I from your account. They garnish it from your check. By if there is no check, the payor is still supposed to send payment OR ask for a modification for reduction if they can no longer pay. The system is screwed up though even if THEY take more than you are supposed to pay somehow they don't return it.

Oh. And it would take awhile before she ever got arrested or anything.

OMG I just saw this on Gigi's page. Motive isn't known I guess but look at her proudly smiling, thumbs up and all!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article-4674176/index.html

Something I found interesting about the article is this statistic which I'm mentioning as it applies to poor Piqui.

"One 2014 analysis of FBI data found there are around 500 cases per year of parents arrested for killing their children."

500 per YEAR!

OMG I just saw this on Gigi's page. Motive isn't known I guess but look at her proudly smiling, thumbs up and all!!

Something I found interesting about the article is this statistic which I'm mentioning as it applies to poor Piqui.

"One 2014 analysis of FBI data found there are around 500 cases per year of parents arrested for killing their children."

500 per YEAR!
No wonder they become the first suspects...

Oh. And it would take awhile before she ever got arrested or anything.

That's a positive... Lol
So her options:
Pay
Fight it in court
Quit her job
Move to another state and get another job?
[emoji33]

I've never seen anything saying they searched Vista Point specifically prior to finding him. They may or may not have had dogs in there. None of the pictures I saw showed Vista Point. Like I said, local LE should have known to search there because it's the first place I thought of and mentioned but that doesn't mean they did. And when the news said "previously searched area" they may have just been referring to the searches at Cachuma campground. Even if his body was floating in that little inlet nobody would have seen it from up above. The view is obstructed by the trees and there's no trails going down there. However I'm not sure of the specific area where he was found. I do think if he was in the water he was weighted down.

[video=youtube;X0OGmXh4FjE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0OGmXh4FjE[/video]

Please review this footage and see if you see anything familiar or close to vista point. thank you.

No it is not false, it's in addition to as I didn't list child molesters because we were only talking about AA. Any crimes committed against children are a target to other inmates as I have relatives currently in med and maximum security CA prisons for 7 yrs so I know exactly how CA prison systems work. Inmates make their own laws for their prison world.

I have done my own time in prison and im telling you the people who kill kids are not treated badly because of the fear of their unstable mental state. I did time with a mother who baked her child in the microwave and trust me they get no treatment that would aggravate any violence, from both inmates and jailers. So you heard wrong. sorry

[video=youtube;X0OGmXh4FjE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0OGmXh4FjE[/video]

Please review this footage and see if you see anything familiar or close to vista point. thank you.

This is just little snippets of different search areas and the staging area which was at Santa Ynez High School I believe. Most of this search footage appears to be around Nojoqui Falls park. I know they were also in the Santa Ynez and Solvang area's because people I know personally saw them. There is nothing here showing Vista Point, however not all areas searched are in this video so it means little as far as proving or disproving whether or not it was previously searched.

New Gigi post...

Day 79
Today little Ara’s family on his paternal side – aunts, uncles and cousins – gathered privately to remember him.
There were prayers and tears, plenty of them I am told.
“Along with the rest of my family, I am crushed”, Ara Jr’s cousin Salin told me today. “We are devastated that Piqui has lost his life at such a young age. Our hearts are heavy and this will forever change us.”
Like everyone else in this story they never imagined how tragically this story would end.
For months they held on to hope that he was alive, hidden somewhere and of course that their cousin Aramazd had nothing to do with his disappearance. “I want people to know that never in a million years did we expect this’, Salin said. “The last two months have been a nightmare for all of us wondering what could have happened.”
But by the second month, reality began to set in and family members began learning more about the man they love and trusted.
“We feel like we have been emotionally raped knowing someone for so many years but it was all a lie”, another family member told me.
“I am glad he finally decided to come clean and lead detectives to the body”, Salin said. “His mother can now have a proper memorial and burial for him. My heart hurts so badly for her. Our family wants to send our prayers and deepest condolences to sweet Ana and the rest of the Estevez family.”
There are no words that can heal the hurt, undo the pain.
And while no one is hurting more than Piqui's mother, there are many victims in this story.
I ask that you please be respectful in your comments.
Just because you are related to someone accused of the most heinous of crimes does not mean you are involved or condone anything they have done.
This is a tragedy in every sense of the word.
#JusticeForLittleAra
@Fox11LosAngeles

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10155551112349250

We have a major fire here :notgood: that just broke out yesterday near Cachuma Lake. It's completely out of control.

500 per YEAR!

My opinion is this woman is very mentally ill.

I have done my own time in prison and im telling you the people who kill kids are not treated badly because of the fear of their unstable mental state. I did time with a mother who baked her child in the microwave and trust me they get no treatment that would aggravate any violence, from both inmates and jailers. So you heard wrong. sorry

You are female I am assuming. That's a different ballgame. However, this guy will not go to mainline for one and two male inmates usually are more focused on gang business than anything else. I think ppl want to tell themselves this because they are angry.

New Gigi post...

Day 79
Today little Ara’s family on his paternal side – aunts, uncles and cousins – gathered privately to remember him.
There were prayers and tears, plenty of them I am told.
“Along with the rest of my family, I am crushed”, Ara Jr’s cousin Salin told me today. “We are devastated that Piqui has lost his life at such a young age. Our hearts are heavy and this will forever change us.”
Like everyone else in this story they never imagined how tragically this story would end.
For months they held on to hope that he was alive, hidden somewhere and of course that their cousin Aramazd had nothing to do with his disappearance. “I want people to know that never in a million years did we expect this’, Salin said. “The last two months have been a nightmare for all of us wondering what could have happened.”
But by the second month, reality began to set in and family members began learning more about the man they love and trusted.
“We feel like we have been emotionally raped knowing someone for so many years but it was all a lie”, another family member told me.
“I am glad he finally decided to come clean and lead detectives to the body”, Salin said. “His mother can now have a proper memorial and burial for him. My heart hurts so badly for her. Our family wants to send our prayers and deepest condolences to sweet Ana and the rest of the Estevez family.”
There are no words that can heal the hurt, undo the pain.
And while no one is hurting more than Piqui's mother, there are many victims in this story.
I ask that you please be respectful in your comments.
Just because you are related to someone accused of the most heinous of crimes does not mean you are involved or condone anything they have done.
This is a tragedy in every sense of the word.
#JusticeForLittleAra
@Fox11LosAngeles

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10155551112349250

Thank you for posting this. How sad.

Little Piqui didn't lose his young life it was wrongfully STOLEN by the hands of EVIL

Google Alert - sharing:

Sad end for murdered 5-year-old South Pasadena boy: Funeral set, dad accused of divorce revenge killing
http://mynewsla.com/life/2017/07/14...l-set-dad-accused-of-divorce-revenge-killing/

Funeral services will be held Tuesday in South Pasadena for Aramazd “Piqui” Andressian Jr., the 5-year-old boy whose father has been charged with his murder.
Services will be held at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church, 1501 Fremont Ave., according to South Pasadena police.
[.....]
Andressian Sr. has pleaded not guilty to murdering his son and remains jailed in lieu of $10 million bail, pending his next court appearance Aug. 16, when a date will be set for a hearing to determine if there is enough evidence for him to stand trial.

Thought some of you locals might want to know about his funeral....

RIP PIQUI!! :rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ara Jr.jpg
    Ara Jr.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 227

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics