GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone posted recently that they were married 9 years. Also I had read on one of those background check websites that list former previous addresses, jobs etc that he worked at ITT back in 2007. He may have lost his job shortly before or after they married and it could have been as a janitor for all we know.

<modsnip>

Wow he was gone all day 6 days a week and lied about his job? Sounds like another baby killer. Hmmm.... How the heck does someone do that and get away with it and where was he all that time?

And poor little Ara didn't want to talk about going home to his Father and said his Father coached him to say he was sexually abused but the court still found it in this little boys best interest to let his Father have 50/50 custody and the Mother had to continue to support his lazy arse. :tantrum:

Sadly I won't be surprised if we some how were to find out that Daddy dearest was molesting little Ara.
<modsnip> At this point unless Sr. confesses I don't know how they can prove there was abuse. He could have been negligent, inattentive, verbally abusive, mean and so on. It doesn't have to be sexual for child not to be around parent which could take a longer time than other forms of abuse for a child to learn that that's wrong.

Wow he was gone all day 6 days a week and lied about his job? Sounds like another baby killer. Hmmm.... How the heck does someone do that and get away with it and where was he all that time?

And poor little Ara didn't want to talk about going home to his Father and said his Father coached him to say he was sexually abused but the court still found it in this little boys best interest to let his Father have 50/50 custody and the Mother had to continue to support his lazy arse. :tantrum:

Sadly I won't be surprised if we some how were to find out that Daddy dearest was molesting little Ara.

Hello earlier someone posted different information regarding little Aras respond. Is this information correct? Earlier on this website someone said when little Ara responded, "I don't want to talk about it" was from a different question. I asked which question was it from and no one ever replied. That person also provided a link but I wasn't able to open the court documents.
Now I'm confused... thank you

I understand that you're just pointing out that there no longer any child custody issues to hash out, and that you don't mean anything hurtful by it.

But please bear in mind that parents who have lost their child are perfectly entitled to still consider themselves parents/mothers/fathers. Their child existed, and is still very much loved and missed. These are parents of a child who is no longer with us.

I only bring this up because I know no one here would want to accidentally cause pain to a grieving parent by implying that they are not a parent any longer.

Yup. Once a mother, always a mother. (Unless they do something to their child to prove they no longer deserve that title). Her baby may not be here on earth but he is still her child.

Both police and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services became involved, but no evidence of abuse was found. Police were never able to identify either a boyfriend or his child, the documents show.
Little Ara said in an interview with officials from Children and Family Services that his father had coached him to talk about the sexual abuse.

There were claims of abuse on both sides. Police also investigated the father.
During a DCSF interview Ara said he is not afraid to go home with his mother, but when asked about being afraid to go home with his father, he replied, "I don't want to talk about that."
During interview with the mother, police learned that she divorced his father because he was gone all day, six days a week. He had told her that he was a dean at ITT Technical Institute. But when she called ITT she learned that he was never employed there.

Source: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...amazd-Andressian-430858073.html#ixzz4m4VQjiXO
Follow us: @NBCLA on Twitter | NBCLA on Facebook

Just for clarification, Ara Sr filed for divorce.

https://www.lacourt.org/casesummary/ui/OSCasesummary.aspx#DOC21

Hello earlier someone posted different information regarding little Aras respond. Is this information correct? Earlier on this website someone said when little Ara responded, "I don't want to talk about it" was from a different question. I asked which question was it from and no one ever replied. That person also provided a link but I wasn't able to open the court documents.
Now I'm confused... thank you

I don't know about accuracy. I provided the link.

Someone posted recently that they were married 9 years. Also I had read on one of those background check websites that list former previous addresses, jobs etc that he worked at ITT back in 2007. He may have lost his job shortly before or after they married and it could have been as a janitor for all we know.

<modsnip>

Well the catalog I posted listing him as Registrar was from 2010. So I'm a bit confused about the comment that she called and found out he never worked there. If they've been married 9 years that would go back to about 2008.

my son is also 4. I cant imagine her pain. I just cannot.

Prayers for Ana and Little Ara's family, just tragic!! I have my 4 yr old grandson for the week and I look at his chubby little face and think of Ara, just can't wrap my brain around hurting someone so precious!

Well the catalog I posted listing him as Registrar was from 2010. So I'm a bit confused about the comment that she called and found out he never worked there. If they've been married 9 years that would go back to about 2008.

Pure conjecture: Maybe the person she called only had immediate access to employment records from X-number of years ago on their computer system, and said something along the lines of 'If he did work here, it wasn't within the last X-number of years.' That would still be a shock, if he'd been pretending to go work all that time.

Again, MOO.

Your seem like a very compassionate person but you are the type of juror a defense attorney would want because it only takes one holdout to hang a jury.

Child Murderers like him are the worst even prison inmates want to see your convicton/charge papers when you enter. They are the lowest of the low on the list as many convicted criminals have children. He will be a target for inmates so im sure he will have 24/7 protected security. Child/baby killers are evil and will try to play on your sympathy please dont fall for it. To kill your own loving innocent child who probably looked up to Dad is the worst kind of evil

No that is false- Child molesters are the least respected in prison next to snitches......unfortunately mother's and father's who kill their own kids are less likely to be bothered with due to the fact they are stuck with the stigmata of been mentally deranged. They are more feared then anything else.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...molesters_tormented_in_american_prisons_.html

Yes your right...I found that same catalog

Very early in this case (when Sr. was arrested) I was able to find that at some point Sr. was listed as a registrar for ITT (one site said "dean" but the actual ITT site listed registrar), so at some point he did actually work there. The link to that is most likely in the first thread.

Obviously at some point, he decided to lie to Ana and tell her he was still there, when he was not.

Very early in this case (when Sr. was arrested) I was able to find that at some point Sr. was listed as a registrar for ITT (one site said "dean" but the actual ITT site listed registrar), so at some point he did actually work there. The link to that is most likely in the first thread.

Obviously at some point, he decided to lie to Ana and tell her he was still there, when he was not.

That aspect of this case set off alarm bells for me. My mother's second husband was caught fibbing about being at work. One day my mother called his office looking to speak with him only to be told he called in sick. Eventually it came to light he was calling in sick to go gamble across the border. The man was a pathological liar and I always felt very sorry that my mother had no idea when she married him. It didn't take long for the warning signs to surface. She found out from another ex-wife he had been legally married more times than he told my mother and not 1, but 2 women he had been involved with had disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
When I read about AASr's mysterious job discrepancies I immediately worried that Ana would be looked at negatively for associating with him in the first place. In reality, evil persons like AASr can be very convincing.

Would Sr have access to a computer and the internet from his jail cell while he awaits his next hearing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15
Back