GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Your right about that. Vista Point would have been one of the first areas that should have been searched if LE was looking for a deceased Ara where he was ultimately found but instead they must have been looking for a live Ara at the campground area.

No they had divers in the lake at the campground so I don't think they were looking for a live Ara. Maybe Vista Point was searched before and maybe not. It should have been. But even if dogs went all the way down to the water at the Sweetwater trails side they wouldn't have caught a scent or seen anything over on the dam side where the barbed wire was cut. I need to go back there to see if there's anything marking the exact location he was found. I want to go back and take some flowers or a teddy bear or something for Ara. I'm sure other locals have probably been leaving things.

I wonder why LE is being so secretive where exactly his body was found. In most cases we would know this by now.

Well I don't know and have wondered that myself. Their investigation is surely finished there. Maybe local LE doesn't want tons of people flocking to the area? It is a very small area and Hwy 154 is a dangerous road to turn onto so maybe that's it? I can't really think of any other reason. Or something about they way he was found is very pertinent to their case. Probably showing pre-meditation vs. accident and freaking out and disposing of the body?

Sweetwater trail with campsite 480.png

Sweetwater trail hike from the campground. I put a red star at the campsite Sr parked his car while there. It's a 5 mile round trip hike and that could certainly account for a lot of the time Sr was at the campground. Just throwing ideas out there... He doesn't strike me as the hiking type and I always thought he went into the campground to sleep before driving home and that's quite possibly what happened. But it is possible that he made the hike to Vista Point from there. If Ara was already deceased that would be really tricky though.

yes I know. I was just stating they cant hear the case regarding the kid in a state that neither parent resides.

this is so sad :*(

That doesn't exist anymore....sadly. [emoji25]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

yes I know. I was just stating they cant hear the case regarding the kid in a state that neither parent resides.

this is so sad :*(
I feel so bad for the mother....it's so horrible that I can't wrap my head around the whole situation...

I think the reason he wasn't inside of the car (Sr) was because the smell of the gasoline was too much. He wasn't going to off himself.
Look at his eyes in court. He looks catatonic. His lawyer probably will try to play the insanity card. Watch.

This case is a little similar but it was the mom who killed her 5 yr old son in revenge to Father bitter divorce and custody fight. So much evil in this world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...a6ed597e4ca_story.html?utm_term=.416feee33021

http://people.com/crime/mom-poisons-son-cold-medicine-50-years/

OMG I know this isn't the first I've heard of parents killing their child/children but my God this is just unbelievable! I'm sickened that it happens so often, more so than it ever should that's for sure. I will never understand how anyone can cause any harm to a child, ever. Children are so innocent and their love is so pure and enduring...
I have so much respect for LE, I would not be strong enough to see these cases day in and day out. Makes me appreciate my boring repetitive job so much lol!

Gigi posted she is out of work and that's why her friends are raising money for her so I don't understand why she was ordered to pay so much alimony. Since she removed the comment about the alimony I'll choose to assume it was an error and that it was revised not to pay.

She also says the mother hasn't returned to the house she shared with Jr. and may never do so. So heartbreaking. I'm assuming because too many memories.
https://m.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/?tsid=0.40072129573616977&source=result

I hope he gets the death penalty and skips to the front of the 749 people line.

This case is a little similar but it was the mom who killed her 5 yr old son in revenge to Father bitter divorce and custody fight. So much evil in this world./
The one that comes to mind for me is Andrea Yates who one by one drowned each of her 5 children in the bathtub back in 2001. I think she was sent to a mental institution and not jail.

Gigi posted she is out of work and that's why her friends are raising money for her so I don't understand why she was ordered to pay so much alimony. Since she removed the comment about the alimony I'll choose to assume it was an error and that it was revised not to pay.

She also says the mother hasn't returned to the house she shared with Jr. and may never do so. So heartbreaking. I'm assuming because too many memories.
https://m.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/?tsid=0.40072129573616977&source=result

No it was not stopped. It's still listed $2,000 mo alimony on her go fund me page.

The alimony comment is still there, it's just on a different post. It says it on the post that says "link back up an running"

The one that comes to mind for me is Andrea Yates who one by one drowned each of her 5 children in the bathtub back in 2001. I think she was sent to a mental institution and not jail.

She was seriously mentally ill and heard voices. Her husband Rusty has done many interviews. So tragic. :(

The case I listed was similar as the boy was killed as revenge to the father over a divorce and custody war.

She was seriously mentally ill and heard voices. Her husband Rusty has done many interviews. So tragic. :(

The case I listed was similar as the boy was killed as revenge to the father over a divorce and custody war.

With the other two cases was it a revenge in the sense of "if I can't have them 100% then no one will"/ "I'll kill them before I let them be with you"...or was it a "I'm gonna hurt you in the worst way"?

I feel like Ara wanted to hurt Ana in the worst way. I don't think he ever "wanted" to have Jr all to himself, seems to me was all done to destroy her.

With the other two cases was it a revenge in the sense of "if I can't have them 100% then no one will"/ "I'll kill them before I let them be with you"...or was it a "I'm gonna hurt you in the worst way"?

I feel like Ara wanted to hurt Ana in the worst way. I don't think he ever "wanted" to have Jr all to himself, seems to me was all done to destroy her.

It was the opposite the Mom wanted revenge poisoned her son then set him on fire in the car. I just watched a special on it this morning then looked it up online. Did you read the articles?

It was the opposite the Mom wanted revenge poisoned her son then set him on fire in the car. I just watched a special on it this morning then looked it up online. Did you read the articles?

Yeah I just did... evil.

I also read the Yates case. That one seems totally different. Even her husband says in an interview with Oprah that he forgives her though he's never really blamed her but instead blamed her disease. She's in a low security mental hospital. Not that I'm excusing in any way cuz that's a lot of kids to drown before realizing omg what did I just do! But IMO it doesn't compare.

That doesn't exist anymore....sadly. [emoji25]

Yes it does. A support case can be enforced in any state but unless they apply for and receive a change of jurisdiction, the case remains in the state where the ruling occurred. Typically, a change can occur if neither parent residents in the state anymore.

I wonder why LE is being so secretive where exactly his body was found. In most cases we would know this by now.

Could it have to do with the investigation? Proving that he was the only one who knew where the body was and led them to it? Otherwise maybe someone can say that he was told by someone else.

I feel like that woman had severe post partum psychosis. she had displayed that after previous kids and yet her husband kept having kids with her. that case was sad and messy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares
Back