GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She should apply for an annulment right now. All support would stop.

She should apply for an annulment right now. All support would stop.

From the Ca. Gov page
A marriage is NEVER legally valid when it is:

Incestuous: when the people who are married or in a registered domestic partnership are close blood relatives; or
Bigamous: where a spouse or domestic partner is already married to or in a registered domestic partnership with someone else.
Other marriages and partnerships can be declared invalid because of:

Age at the time of marriage or domestic partnership: the party filing for the annulment was under 18 years old at the time of the marriage or domestic partnership.
Prior existing marriage or domestic partnership: Either party was already legally married or in a registered domestic partnership. This is different from bigamy (which is automatically illegal) because, in this case, the marriage or domestic partnership took place after the former spouse or domestic partner was absent for 5 years and not known to be living or generally thought to be dead.
Unsound mind: either party was of “unsound mind” or unable to understand the nature of the marriage or domestic partnership, including the obligations that come with it.
Fraud: Either party got married or registered the domestic partnership as a result of fraud. The fraud must have been about something vital to the relationship that directly affected why the party who was deceived agreed to the marriage or domestic partnership. Some examples are marrying only to get a green card or hiding the inability to have children.
Force: either party consented to getting married or filing a domestic partnership as a result of force.
Physical incapacity: the parties got married or registered a domestic partnership while 1 of them was “physically incapacitated” (basically, it means that 1 of the spouses or partners was physically incapable of “consummating” the relationship) and the incapacity continues and appears to be “incurable.”
These are short explanations of the reasons for an annulment. Each of these reasons has important details you have to prove to get a court to give you an annulment.

To get an annulment, you must be able to prove to the judge that 1 of these reasons is true in your case. This makes an annulment case very different from a divorce or a legal separation. For example, “irreconcilable differences” are not a reason for getting an annulment.

Getting an annulment does not depend on how long you have been married or in a domestic partnership. Even if you have been married/in a partnership only a very short time, you may not be able to prove to the judge that your case has 1 of the legal reasons that makes your marriage/partnership invalid.

Proving that there is a legally valid reason to get an annulment can be very difficult. Talk to a lawyer for help understanding exactly what you need to show to a judge before he or she will agree to give you an annulment. Click for help finding a lawyer.

STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS TO FILE FOR AN ANNULMENT
The statute of limitations is the deadline for filing a lawsuit. Divorces and legal separations do not have a deadline. You can file for divorce or legal separation at any time.BUT annulments DO have a deadline. In general, once the statute of limitations “runs out,” you can no longer file for an annulment.

The period of time within which you can file for an annulment varies depending on the reason why you want the annulment. Here are the statutes of limitations for the reasons to ask for an annulment:

Age at the time of marriage or domestic partnership: The person who married or entered into a domestic partnership while under 18 must file for annulment within 4 years after reaching 18. (A parent or guardian of the minor can ask for an annulment while the minor is still under 18.)
Prior existing marriage or domestic partnership: An annulment in this case can be filed by either party as long as both parties to the current marriage/partnership are alive, or by the prior existing spouse or domestic partner.
Unsound mind: An annulment in this case can be filed by the party claiming that his or her spouse or domestic partner is of unsound mind, or by a relative or conservator of the party of unsound mind, at any time before the death of either party.
Fraud: An annulment on grounds of fraud can only be filed by the person who was deceived. It must be filed within 4 years of discovering the fraud.
Force: An annulment on grounds of force can only be filed by the person who was forced to give consent. It must be filed within 4 years of getting married or registering the domestic partnership.
Physical incapacity: An annulment in this case can be filed by the party claiming that his or her spouse or domestic partner is physically incapacitated. It must be filed within 4 years of getting married or registering the domestic partnership.
EFFECT OF GETTING AN ANNULMENT
Since an annulment means your marriage or domestic partnership was never valid, you may not have other rights and obligations that couples who file for divorce or legal separation do.

Rights and obligations relating to the children
If you and your spouse or domestic partner have children together and you get an annulment, the legal presumption that children born during a marriage or domestic partnership are children of the couple also does not exist. This means that, if you get an annulment, you must also ask the judge to establish parentage (paternity) for any children you have in common with the other party. Talk to a lawyer about how to do this. Click for help finding a lawyer. The family law facilitator or self-help center may also be able to give you some information.

Once the parentage is established, then you can, in your annulment, ask the judge to make orders about:

Custody and visitation, and
Child support.
Rights and obligations relating to property and debt
When you claim that a marriage or domestic partnership is not legally valid, you are also saying that the legal rights and duties of community property laws in California do not apply. This means that you and the other party cannot rely on community property laws to divide any property or debt that you accumulated while you were married or in a domestic partnership.

It also means that you would not have the right to spousal or partner support, or other benefits like the right to a portion of the other person’s pension or retirement benefits.

BUT there is an exception: Someone in an invalid marriage or domestic partnership may have “putative” spouse or domestic partner status. This means that they may have the right to community property, support, and other property-related benefits. To prove you have “putative” spouse or partner status can be complicated. You will have to prove that you had a good faith belief that the marriage or domestic partnership was legal under California law. Talk to a lawyer if this is your situation. Click for help finding a lawyer.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/1037.htm

I think this will work:

Unsound mind: either party was of “unsound mind” or unable to understand the nature of the marriage or domestic partnership, including the obligations that come with it.[emoji30]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

lake2.jpeg.jpg

I was just looking at this aerial view of Vista Point. I drew the red line showing where the barbed wire was cut. I don't know that this was done by Sr and I'm still not sure that Ara was found in the lake vs on land (although I tend to think it was in the lake) and if so I don't know how he could have gotten down there at dark. It had to have been in the daylight hours. Those trails to the right of the road go a ways before you get to the lake twisting and turning through the trees and you can't see the water to the right from the road unless it's daylight. Unless he had this location pre-planned no way he did it in the dark. And where the barbed wire was cut is a shorter distance but there's a cliff there. I could tell on the other side of the barbed wire the brush had been freshly trampled so somebody had been there recently.

Am I allowed to share a fox channel 11 video link interviewing Ana before little Ara was found? It's very heartbreaking.

View attachment 119450

I was just looking at this aerial view of Vista Point. I drew the red line showing where the barbed wire was cut. I don't know that this was done by Sr and I'm still not sure that Ara was found in the lake vs on land (although I tend to think it was in the lake) and if so I don't know how he could have gotten down there at dark. It had to have been in the daylight hours. Those trails to the right of the road go a ways before you get to the lake twisting and turning through the trees and you can't see the water to the right from the road unless it's daylight. Unless he had this location pre-planned no way he did it in the dark. And where the barbed wire was cut is a shorter distance but there's a cliff there. I could tell on the other side of the barbed wire the brush had been freshly trampled so somebody had been there recently.

I'm wondering it little Ara was in a bag or container of some kind because it's been really hot and he was missing 47 days. I would think he would be in the fourth and final stage of decomposition.

View attachment 119450

Is this the vista point area. I looked at different videos of this looks the most dense area.

https://youtu.be/mM05TLuIK7Q

Here's a photo

b123266afff6b3295102c26bed099f48.jpg

Maybe the body was In The water and that's why the dogs couldn't smell. It's also a possibility that the body was in a container so dogs couldn't track down the smell

I'm wondering it little Ara was in a bag or container of some kind because it's been really hot and he was missing 47 days. I would think he would be in the fourth and final stage of decomposition.

Body Decomposition Timeline
24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose.

3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose.

8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas.

Several weeks after death — nails and teeth fall out.

1 month after death — the body starts to liquify.

http://www.aftermath.com/content/human-decomposition

It really depends on the environment and temperature for example the body decompose faster in water vs in land depending if he is wrapped in something or inside of something

Maybe the body was In The water and that's why the dogs couldn't smell. It's also a possibility that the body was in a container so dogs couldn't track down the smell

Cadaver - Dogs specifically search for the scent of human remains, detecting the smell of human decomposition gasses in addition to skin rafts. ... When a body is under water, skin particles and gases rise to the surface, so dogs can smell a body even when it's completely immersed.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/animal-facts/sar-dog2.htm

https://www.forensicmag.com/news/2015/09/cadaver-dogs-locate-underwater-corpses

Cadaver - Dogs specifically search for the scent of human remains, detecting the smell of human decomposition gasses in addition to skin rafts. ... When a body is under water, skin particles and gases rise to the surface, so dogs can smell a body even when it's completely immersed.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/animal-facts/sar-dog2.htm

https://www.forensicmag.com/news/2015/09/cadaver-dogs-locate-underwater-corpses

Thank you for the info
I do have one more question .. if it was a seal container wouldn't all the gases and liquid stay inside the container? Or how would that work?

Ugh. I'm still sick, outraged and so sad about this whole situation. Can't believe Ana has been ordered to continue paying. Perhaps this may be a good time to add an additional condition for an annulment or a new law blocking payments to someone in jail. I dunno. This situation is a pure nightmare for Ana.

ETA: Can anyone tell if someone thet are with is capable of such a gruesome act? This guy is clearly a sociopath but are there warning signs that a person is likely to murder? I'm just thinking out loud now.

Hey all!

Whiteorchids said:
As usual great post Gitana. I always enjoy reading your opinion and expertise. You must be a fine lawyer. Thanks for all your posts.

:ditto: here!

I'm hoping her divorce lawyer files quickly! That IS outragueous that she still has to pay. I wouldn't send him a dime...

Turns out it was ordered last week while he was in jail per Gigi's page.

He was only charged last week too, is that correct? Could it be that the decision was made some days prior to the order being drafted and served and so the information that has come to light since could be of benefit if a new application to lower or cease support is made.

I found this article from 2011 (http://laist.com/2011/11/12/womans_ex-husband_is_in_prison_for.php) main point is a woman successfully argued that her husband did not need spousal support whilst he was incarcerated - although she was told she would need to pay spousal support on his release.

All IMO

attachment.php

Based on the picture and your description I agree he would not have done it at night. Unless he had flashlights and kept the car headlamps on to see where he came from which drained the battery. There's no way if he "accidentally" killed Jr. after dropping off gma and aunt that hours later he would be navigating through this remote VP disposing the body like it's trash instead of taking him to the hospital in the hope of reviving him. Preplanned murder for sure imo. There's also that isolated double sided cliff right there with water below he could have tossed him over with weights. He comes across too lazy to bother hiking down to the shoreline. Actually it looks like cliffs all around there which he may have successfully thought would deter searching the water there. The barbed wires may be to deter wanderers from falling off the cliffs. If he had equipment to cut through those wires he may have visited before and was familiar with that site and it was extremely pre meditated. It must have been the discovery of the cut wires that lead LE to label the area of special interest. Poor little Piqui's fate was sealed throughout his fun day at Disneyland when Sr. had all day to reconsider.

Ugh. I'm still sick, outraged and so sad about this whole situation. Can't believe Ana has been ordered to continue paying. Perhaps this may be a good time to add an additional condition for an annulment or a new law blocking payments to someone in jail. I dunno. This situation is a pure nightmare for Ana.

ETA: Can anyone tell if someone thet are with is capable of such a gruesome act? This guy is clearly a sociopath but are there warning signs that a person is likely to murder? I'm just thinking out loud now.

<modsnip> His uncle said he did nothing with the boy but watch TV all day long or drop him off to his mom while he left. IMHO he only fought for custody to get MORE MONEY from Ana as CA courts base child support payment on percentage of time spent with the child. After he was finally awarded half custody he didn't get as much money as he anticipated so out of revenge he killed her son as he obviously did not care one iota for the boy. LE believes it was out of spite to Ana.

I hope he goes so insane in that wall to wall padded cell he rips his own head off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER
Back