GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
California has capital punishment. If the man is proven guilty, I hope he is not on death row very long.

Hey all!

WebWoman said:
I think Ara Jr. had no idea how many people weren't sure he killed his son when he offered to lead LE to the body. He was likely depressed, hopeless, remorseful, felt misunderstood when he saw or heard of the media's reaction to his behavior in the Vegas courtroom, imo. And now he feels more hopeless and suicidal seeing his good deed of locating the body has not only provided any sympathy or reward but sealed his fate, imo.

re bold - I don't think he IS suicidal - I believe LE put him on suicide watch because of his "fake" suicide attempt at Arroyo Park. That's just my guess!

Whiteorchids said:
Look at AA open eyes big when judge says bail set at 10 million. Wow look at Ambrosio Rodriquez flashy bright blue suit at video starting mark 1:70. Totally Johnny Cochran. I almost had to put on my sunglasses. Lol

Okay - made me look!

dancing-smiley.gif

and smegsgvg4

:welcome6: to WS and this thread!

Nancee Drue said:
California has capital punishment. If the man is proven guilty, I hope he is not on death row very long.

Totally agree! I wish California would "get on it" with their executions...

All I can add is - I hope he rots in here
cell-smiley.gif

I'm trying to prepare myself for
AA's monstrous version of events. I was surprised at how angry I felt when Erin Corwin's murderer coughed up such a ludicrous motive at trial.
AA Sr disgusts me and it makes me so mad that he's turning his hideous actions and precious Ara 's death into a three-ring circus.

How is it that Aramazd Sr has been able to afford all these attorneys for divorce proceedings, the first arrest and now murder charges?? When he was unemployed? His "alimony" surely wasn't enough for all these expenses.

How is it that Aramazd Sr has been able to afford all these attorneys for divorce proceedings, the first arrest and now murder charges?? When he was unemployed? His "alimony" surely wasn't enough for all these expenses.

It's CA Ana was the bread winner so she will have to pay for both Divorce attorneys unless they have a kind heart and work something out. Poor Ana lost her baby and income to this rotten thing. I can't even call him a man. I don't know about criminal attorney but if they are still married possibly. Im not sure about that one.

That flashy, defense attorney probably wanted to leave bail high so he can get the million plus instead of a million going towards his bail. Lol

He is awakened every half an hour when on suicide watch. I think it takes a while to be placed on meds in jails. In fact, many times people who need medication are deprived of it for too long once placed in jail.

Ugh, that video shows a clip again of his extradition hearing in Nevada. Having the time of his life. Laughing grinning, smiling, cracking jokes, totally relaxed, arrogant, smug, disgusting. It makes me sick. To know that Ana and all who loved little Ara have to look at that gleeful, self-satisfied face, knowing he murdered their most precious gift.

He better be checked a whole lot more frequently than every half hour on suicide watch. In the jail in which I work, it's every 4 minutes, because even if they somehow succeeded in making an attempt, they would still be able to be saved if they only had 4 min or less to do something.

In a previous jail in which I worked, those on suicide watch were in a padded cell with cameras so they were on constant surveillance.

Unless LA jails are actually trying to encourage the inmates to succeed, he's being watched way more frequently than every 30 min!

He better be checked a whole lot more frequently than every half hour on suicide watch. In the jail in which I work, it's every 4 minutes, because even if they somehow succeeded in making an attempt, they would still be able to be saved if they only had 4 min or less to do something.

In a previous jail in which I worked, those on suicide watch were in a padded cell with cameras so they were on constant surveillance.

Unless LA jails are actually trying to encourage the inmates to succeed, he's being watched way more frequently than every 30 min!

Well let's hope they watch him real well because if he succeeds his family will sue LASD for millions. If anything Ana's family should get the money if that happened.

From Gigi's fb page .... I guess she still has to pay him spouse support.

"Day 75
Surrounded by her family and friends, Ana Estevez has begun preparations for her five-year-old son's funeral.
To help her, a group of Ana's close friends have started a ******** page for her.
Because in addition to funeral costs, there continue to be mounting legal bills because she is not divorced yet.
In addition, last week a judge ruled that Ana must continue to pay her estranged husband alimony, even though he is in jail awaiting trial on the charge he murdered their son.
The court did suspend the $1000 a month she was paying him for child support.
If you would like to help, here is the account: https://www.********.com/justice-for-piqui
I have verified that it is legitimate.
Meanwhile, a public memorial vigil will also be held to celebrate little Ara's life and the legacy of love he leaves behind.
Ana tells me that all who supported her here are welcome.
It will be on July 19th at 7pm at the LA Arboretum, one of Piqui's favorite places. As we get closer to the date, I will post a reminder.
Please share.
Thank you.
xo"

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10155533015374250

Memorial Vigil for little Ara, Piqui.
7pm
Wednesday, July 19th
Los Angeles Arboretum
301 North Baldwin Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007

I can't make it that day/time unfortunately.

"Day 75
Surrounded by her family and friends, Ana Estevez has begun preparations for her five-year-old son's funeral.
To help her, a group of Ana's close friends have started a ******** page for her.
Because in addition to funeral costs, there continue to be mounting legal bills because she is not divorced yet.
In addition, last week a judge ruled that Ana must continue to pay her estranged husband alimony, even though he is in jail awaiting trial on the charge he murdered their son.
If you would like to help, here is the account: https://www.********.com/justice-for-piqui
Meanwhile, a public memorial vigil will also be held to celebrate little Ara's life and the legacy of love he leaves behind.
It will be on July 19th at 7pm at the LA Arboretum, one of Piqui's favorite places. As we get closer to the date, I will post a reminder.
Please share.
Thank you.
xo"
How sad that she was still paying him $1,000 monthly the last 2 months for child support, which likely helped funding his Vegas socialization, but she still has to continue paying spousal support. Anyone know how much that is and if she has to pay it even after their divorce gets finalized? I can't bring myself to donate to the ******** page as it will go to pay toward his spousal support. I don't want my hard earned money going to him in jail.

EDIT:: OMG she has to pay $2,000/month in spousal support to the murderer of her child!!! so he was getting $3,000/month from her yet his mother said she was paying for his vegas trip? Does anyone know how long spousal support typically lasts? I think until the other person gets married or finds a job? So in her case it will be until the end of his life? He is likely taunting her with suicide knowing how much relief it would bring to her both emotionally and financially but again, to torture her, he would never go through with it imo. The $2k/month likely helps fund his attorney fees. (I think I've snapped out of my pity for him, don't know what was up with me yesterday).

His family may have mortgaged their homes. I get the sense he was a spoiled monster, always bailed out, coddled, excused and never held accountable. Mama was doing back flips to pretend her son was an angel who could never have harmed the child, despite the obvious.

So if they came up with 25 k or so, an attorney would likely take it as there's so much publicity. His attorney seems like a major grandstander. I found him smug and off-putting, lecturing his "class" (the media), in a very authoritarian manner, during the presser. He seemed in his element. I think he's stoked to take this case and be able to preen before his audience in his shiny, thousand dollar suits.

Not a fan, as you can see.

And before it is thought that I hate criminal defense attorneys or that I'm criticizing someone unfairly for just doing their job, my law partner is a criminal defense attorney. He works hard for his clients, and I admire him immensely. I think he is honorable.

There is a way to defend an accused criminal, even a guilty one, in an honorable and authentic manner. First, don't treat the public as if they're stupid. As the famous judge Judy said, "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining." Making up crazy stuff, like a van of satanists did it (ahem...geragos...ahem) or any other outrageous and outright lies. That is not doing your job. It's actually against our code of ethics to lie or promote lies.

Second, don't try to create a false narrative about how great the accused is, so as to convince the impressionable and the gullible that a guilty person is innocent or that someone who did something evil is really a great guy. You want to prevent mitigating evidence at trial that shows that it is not all black and white and that the defendant is not 100% evil? That's fine. But quit trying to sway a potential jury through public PR that ignores the obvious.

Third, don't bash the victim or the survivors or victim's family and don't try to shift blame to them. (I'm looking at you, Kirk Nurmi). To me there is nothing more dishonorable than this disgusting tactic. It's like flogging a sick and dying dog. Sorry for that horrifying description. But that's the effect on the poor family who have to witness it.

How sad that she was still paying him $1,000 monthly the last 2 months for child support, which likely helped funding his Vegas socialization, but she still has to continue paying spousal support. Anyone know how much that is and if she has to pay it even after their divorce gets finalized? I can't bring myself to donate to the ******** page as it will go to pay toward his spousal support. I don't want my hard earned money going to him in jail.

EDIT:: OMG she has to pay $2,000/month in spousal support to the murderer of her child!!! so he was getting $3,000/month from her yet his mother said she was paying for his vegas trip? Does anyone know how long spousal support typically lasts? I think until the other person gets married or finds a job? So in her case it will be until the end of his life? He is likely taunting her with suicide knowing how much relief it would bring to her both emotionally and psychologically but again, to torture her, he would never go through with it imo. The $2k/month likely helps fund his attorney fees. (I think I've snapped out of my pity for him, don't know what was up with me yesterday).

Disgusting!!!

His family may have mortgaged their homes. I get the sense he was a spoiled monster, always bailed out, coddled, excused and never held accountable. Mama was doing back flips to pretend her son was an angel who could never have harmed the child, despite the obvious.

So if they came up with 25 k or so, an attorney would likely take it as there's so much publicity. His attorney seems like a major grandstander. I found him smug and off-putting, lecturing his "class" (the media), in a very authoritarian manner, during the presser. He seemed in his element. I think he's stoked to take this case and be able to preen before his audience in his shiny, thousand dollar suits.

Not a fan, as you can see.

And before it is thought that I hate criminal defense attorneys or that im
criticizing someone unfairly for just doing their job, my law partner is a criminal defense attorney. He works hard for his clients, and I admire him immensely. I think he is honorable.

There is a way to defend an accused criminal, even a guilty one, in an honorable and authentic manner. First, don't treat the public as if they're stupid. As the famous judge Judy said, "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining." Making up crazy stuff, like a van of satanists did it (ahem...geragos...ahem) or any other outrageous and outright lies. That is not doing your job. It's actually against our code of ethics to lie or promote lies.

Second, don't try to create a false narrative about how great the accused is, so as to convince the impressionable and the gullible that a guilty person is innocent or that someone who did something evil is really a great guy. You want to prevent mitigating evidence at trial that shows that it is not all black and white and that the defendant is not 100% evil? That's fine. But quit trying to sway a potential jury through public PR that ignores the obvious.

Third, don't bash the victim or the survivors or victim's family and don't try to shift blame to them. (I'm looking at you, Kirk Nurmi). To me there is nothing more dishonorable than this disgusting tactic. It's like flogging a sick and dying dog. Sorry for that horrifying description. But that's the effect on the poor family who have to witness it.
As usual great post Gitana. I always enjoy reading your opinion and expertise. You must be a fine lawyer. Thanks for all your posts.

"Day 75
Please share.
Thank you.
xo"
How sad. Poor Ana. Thats so nice of her friends.

EDIT:: OMG she has to pay $2,000/month in spousal support to the murderer of her child!!! so he was getting $3,000/month from her yet his mother said she was paying for his vegas trip? Does anyone know how long spousal support typically lasts? I think until the other person gets married or finds a job? So in her case it will be until the end of his life? He is likely taunting her with suicide knowing how much relief it would bring to her both emotionally and psychologically but again, to torture her, he would never go through with it imo. The $2k/month likely helps fund his attorney fees. (I think I've snapped out of my pity for him, don't know what was up with me yesterday).

If I were her, I would not send one more dime. Not a chance. He murdered her son! He really has no recourse to claim the money. It's not like he can appear in Family Court to say she is violating the court order to pay alimony.

Let him file a complaint with the judge from the jail cell. Any fair judge would let her off the hook given the circumstances. (now that a body has been found and he has been charged with murder.) And if they don't, there really is no punishment for not paying your alimony. They don't put you in jail or anything. I have a friend who has been trying to collect hers for years. She is owed more than $55,000. She has done everything possible to try to collect it and her ex-husband just keeps refusing to pay.

I seriously hope she is not still sending him money. I would have stopped that the minute he was arrested.

EDIT:: OMG she has to pay $2,000/month in spousal support to the murderer of her child!!! so he was getting $3,000/month from her yet his mother said she was paying for his vegas trip? Does anyone know how long spousal support typically lasts? I think until the other person gets married or finds a job? So in her case it will be until the end of his life? He is likely taunting her with suicide knowing how much relief it would bring to her both emotionally and financially but again, to torture her, he would never go through with it imo. The $2k/month likely helps fund his attorney fees. (I think I've snapped out of my pity for him, don't know what was up with me yesterday).
Wow just wow. Unreal. Only in CA do you see this kind of unfairness among other laws. l really want out of this state it is so messed up.

It's CA Ana was the bread winner so she will have to pay for both Divorce attorneys unless they have a kind heart and work something out. Poor Ana lost her baby and income to this rotten thing. I can't even call him a man. I don't know about criminal attorney but if they are still married possibly. Im not sure about that one.

That flashy, defense attorney probably wanted to leave bail high so he can get the million plus instead of a million going towards his bail. Lol

She won't have to pay any of his criminal defense attorney's fees. Usually divorce fees are paid through the sale of an asset, credit cards or loans or if one spouse made more, that spouse may have to contribute.

But see below.

"Day 75
Please share.
Thank you.
xo"

That is disgusting. $2,000 per month in spousal to this murderer? I fee the judge could have suspended all spousal support pending the outcome of trial as murdering your child is domestic violence and a finding that a supported party committed domestic abuse against the payor means there will
be no spousal support (although technically she was not the victim).

This is truly sick and unfathomable. This poor woman is financing the legal defense of the man who killed her child, in essence.

Also, he is in jail now. His "needs" are being. taken care of by the taxpayer. Spousal support is based on need in part. I feel it is extremely cruel and unnecessary to make her continue to pay.

And ability to pay is also a statutory factor. How is poor Ana able to work?

I hope her attorneys file a motion for reconsideration and if that fails, a writ with the appellate court. There should be three reasons for spousal support to
be suspended. This is immoral.

If I were her, I would not send one more dime. Not a chance. He murdered her son! He really has no recourse to claim the money. It's not like he can appear in Family Court to say she is violating the court order to pay alimony.

Let him file a complaint with the judge from the jail cell. Any fair judge would let her off the hook given the circumstances. (now that a body has been found and he has been charged with murder.) And if they don't, there really is no punishment for not paying your alimony. They don't put you in jail or anything. I have a friend who has been trying to collect hers for years. She is owed more than $55,000. She has done everything possible to try to collect it and her ex-husband just keeps refusing to pay.

I seriously hope she is not still sending him money. I would have stopped that the minute he was arrested.
If she doesn't pay they can take her driver's license away and put her in jail.

I guess he's presumed innocent until proven guilty, so until then, she has to keep paying even if it takes 5 years to go to court. I'm guessing, I don't know the law on spousal support. I do see she's raised over $1,300 in the first hour the collection has been up so if she keeps getting support less incentive to fight to change the ruling...all that money will be sent straight to senior so as I stated I can't bring myself to donate though I will likely cave in soon.

New to the case so some catching up to do. Seems crazy that you can kill your child and still expect spousal support. I hope she makes an application to lower the amount; spousal support is to assist in living and everyday expenses not to pay defence attorneys.

All IMO

She won't have to pay any of his criminal defense attorney's fees. Usually divorce fees are paid through the sale of an asset, credit cards or loans or if one spouse made more, that spouse may have to contribute.

But see below.

That is disgusting. $2,000 per month in spousal to this murderer? I fee the judge could have suspended all spousal support pending the outcome of trial as murdering your child is domestic violence and a finding that a supported party committed domestic abuse agains the payof means there will
be no spousal support (although technically she was not the victim).

This is truly sick and unfathomable. This poor woman is financing the legal defense of the man who killed her child, in essence.

Also, he is in jail now. His "needs" are being. taken care of by the taxpayer. Spousal support is based on need in part. I feel it is extremely cruel and unnecessary to make her continue to pay.

And ability to pay is also a statutory factor. How is poor Ana able to work?

I hope her attorneys file a motion for reconsideration and if that fails, a writ with the appellate court. There should be three reasons for spousal support to
be suspended. This is immoral.
Disqusting, so she has to support the killer of her son in jail which he will use to buy his commissary and extra pillows and blankets. This is seriously messed up. Only in CA

He must have been so envious and jealous of her good income and kindness as a school principal and that Ara loved his Mother so much. He must of blamed Ana for his feeling of inadequacy and beneath her.

I read Ara's Uncle said he cried when he had to go visit monster every other weekend as he made him sit in front of TV all day or go to grandmas while he left as he never did anything fun with the boy except Disneyland before his murdered him. His Uncle said Ara talked alot and never even mentioned going to Arroyo park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744
Back