GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I figured when I noticed yesterday he was transferred to Twin Towers that there was a mental health component coming in. . .Although it's possible they will use this mental health concern in one way or another in court, it's also likely that a person who planned and killed his son after spending the whole day at Disneyland, partied after his death, laughed in court, is in need of a psychological evaluation is all of this is clearly not normal. Not that any of it should be excused and I also do not believe he was ever suicidal although now who knows he might think differently since he's caught.

I figured when I noticed yesterday he was transferred to Twin Towers that there was a mental health component coming in. . .Although it's possible they will use this mental health concern in one way or another in court, it's also likely that a person who planned and killed his son after spending the whole day at Disneyland, partied after his death, laughed in court, is in need of a psychological evaluation is all of this is clearly not normal. Not that any of it should be excused and I also do not believe he was ever suicidal although now who knows he might think differently since he's caught.
Casey Anthony did the same thing. Partied with her boyfriend and friends while Caylee lay rotting in a pond after rain later dried up amongst hungry wild animals in a rattlesnake infested area. What a great Mom. Her and AA would be a good pair.

Casey killed Caylee to destroy her Mom

AA killed Piqui too destroy Ana. She was his meal ticket. If he was stil alive he would have continued being supported until Ara 18. It was more important to destroy and hurt Mom. To take away the one thing she loved most in the world.

Very creepy, I googled AA he used to live in Whittier thats where I grew up and went to school. We could have crossed paths. My parents still live there and not far from where he lived. I thought he looked a little familiar. Im going to see what school he went to. I'm disqusted this kind of evil lived close to me.

Very creepy, I googled AA he used to live in Whittier thats where I grew up and went to school. We could have crossed paths. My parents still live there and not far from where he lived. I thought he looked a little familiar. Im going to see what school he went to. I'm disqusted this kind of evil lived close to me.

Whereabouts in Whittier did he live?

LOL! I know, he was like "wait, what the what you say?" Hahaha!!

Luckily in this case, the glove does fit. Lol
Lol. It was like surprise! you know his attorney told him he would get his bailed lowered. LE may have told him too in interrogations.

Did you see when his eyes were closing then someone walked in front of him? He got no sleep in the loud jail. I heard the noise in twin towers is super loud everything echos, goes on all night long. Poor baby killer.

There's only one Aramazd Andressian in Whittier and all the people searches say he lived there.

Wait. Could this be Ana's current address? If so I'm sorry, but I will need to take it down.

Wait. Could this be Ana's current address? If so I'm sorry, but I will need to take it down.
I dont believe so i believe current is montebello or baldwin park. Whittier has never been mention in news or i would have flipped out.

All I remember is seeing a bright green house on the news being searched.

Its real estate so isnt that public information?

It is, but Ana can't be sleuthed. Only AA Sr.

Ana's personal information, even if public, cannot be posted.

I am going to remove it just to be on the safe side. ;)

It is, but Ana can't be sleuthed. Only AA Sr.

Ana's personal information, even if public, cannot be posted.

I am going to remove it just to be on the safe side. ;)
Its not hers but you need to be on the safe side. Understandably good idea. I was just so surprised they lived near me. I dont live in whittier anymore but my parents live 10 min away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn
Back