GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone explain why Ana has a lawyer? Is she been charge with something?? I'm confused, or is it just a family lawyer because of her divorce and spouse support or something related to little Aramazd death

Divorce.

Gitana can you answer this question since you know family law in CA? Its a very good question. I would guess Mom would need to get a new or amended order to stop payments some orders say alimony, family or child support.

It doesn't automatically stop and I don't remember if she filed anything to stop it. I know that you don't have to pay spousal to a domestic abuser. I would consider this domestic abuse. At the least. And child support if she's paying that would stop now that her little boy is dead.

So sad.

Any support can be retoracively modified to the date of filing a request to modify.

I feel happy that little Piqui looks so much like his mom's side.

Oh and Ambrosio? I don;t think it;s clear and obvious at all what your client is going through. He had a blast for over month in Vegas, and then laughed and grinned in self-satisfied glee when he was arrested, all while his precious son lay dead and Ana suffered more than any human should.

I do too except, and it sounds silly to even think, it made me wonder if that had anything to do with any negative feelings Sr had toward Ara Jr. . . maybe reminded him of mom.

Why are these pics of him in the suicide jacket making me feel pitty toward him? I keep thinking he looks like he finally has remorse and grieving the loss :/

I hate to say it, but that is exactly how I feel. His eyes look empty, shocked, horrified (with himself, I hope). Maybe he was high and did something awful to little Ara. Doesn't make him any less guilty, but makes me think MAYBE somewhere inside of him is a soul and he will at the very least feel remorse for the terrible things he has done.

ETA: although after seeing these pics I feel that maybe he is showing some remorse, that doesn't change that I feel he is guilty and should be punished to the full extent of the law. Just because I think someone finally may have realized he did something really bad, does not mean that I think it changes what he did or the fact that he should be held fully accountable. I give him no sympathy. He deserves to be punished for taking his sons life, to the full extent of the law. He can rot for all I care. But I do feel that the pictures may show some regret or remorse, and I am glad for that. While he sits in his cell, every day for the rest of his life, I hope he feels those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless your heart, I'm not sure how someone can know this dude partied and had a blast for 47 days and see his gleefully grinning face, relaxed and laughing after arrest, knowing he ruthlessly murdered his own son, and go from that to assuming he is suddenly "remorseful and misunderstood."

I don't believe in that kind of magic. It would be grossly inauthentic to me. This man has shown us exactly who he is and I have no reason to doubt him.
Amen....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I don't know if this was already discussed (I haven't had a chance to watch the court proceeding and statements etc today), but apparently his lawyer has stated that Sr. is being evaluated by psychologists and is in a state of emotional shock. "This is a horrible day." Rodriguez said. Horrible for him or for Ana?
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-boy-killing-arraignment-20170703-story.html

Based on this, now I am wondering if the whole suicide deal is fake. I just can't trust anything his lawyer says and it seems like he's up to no good pretending he has emotional problems in need of a psychologist when he wasn't in a state of emotional shock for 2 months following the murder... so confusing, wonder why I have been feeling sorry for this monster today.:gaah:Now when I look at pictures of him in the stray jacket it looks like a Halloween costume and a getup - aka fake but only because i don't like/trust his lawyer :/ CONFUSED.

I was thinking ok, he got "caught", fun time in Vegas is over, he goes to jail, reality starts setting in as he thinks of what he has done, gets rid of his lawyer and on his own chooses to do the right thing, leads LE to the body, is suddenly remorseful with his world crashing in and forced to face the consequences and his actions blahblahblah, suicidal, poor thing etc....then 2 seconds of looking/listening to his <modsnip> lawyer (all imo) and I start to question everything and wonder if its all an act and a show just like the gasoline dousing, lying on the ground pretending to be unconscious and all of those theatrics imo.

He clearly needs an attorney and a psychologist right now....he has to start building a mental health case soon.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but that is exactly how I feel. His eyes look empty, shocked, horrified (with himself, I hope). Maybe he was high and did something awful to little Ara. Doesn't make him any less guilty, but makes me think MAYBE somewhere inside of him is a soul and he will at the very least feel remorse for the terrible things he has done.

BBM

ETA: although after seeing these pics I feel that maybe he is showing some remorse, that doesn't change that I feel he is guilty and should be punished to the full extent of the law. Just because I think someone finally may have realized he did something really bad, does not mean that I think it changes what he did or the fact that he should be held fully accountable. I give him no sympathy. He deserves to be punished for taking his sons life, to the full extent of the law. He can rot for all I care. But I do feel that the pictures may show some regret or remorse, and I am glad for that. While he sits in his cell, every day for the rest of his life, I hope he feels those things.

Was he high when he planned it, too?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if all of his communications - phone, letters, in person - with his attorney are monitored? For example, if the lawyer were to prep him how to answer psychological evaluation questions, discuss his "plan" with him - would LE be in the know or they talk privately even though he's an inmate?

IMO, you are reading his emotions correctly, but you are attributing them to the wrong source. I agree that he is showing shock and remorse all over his face. But the only remorse he feels is FOR HIMSELF. He knows what he is facing, and he feel sick about it. But it is all, 100%, about him and not at all about his son.

Does anyone know if all of his communications - phone, letters, in person - with his attorney are monitored? For example, if the lawyer were to prep him how to answer psychological evaluation questions, discuss his "plan" with him - would LE be in the know or they talk privately even though he's an inmate?
IMO, attorney-client privilege is enforced even if the suspect is in custody.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't know if this was already discussed (I haven't had a chance to watch the court proceeding and statements etc today), but apparently his lawyer has stated that Sr. is being evaluated by psychologists and is in a state of emotional shock. "This is a horrible day." Rodriguez said. Horrible for him or for Ana?
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-boy-killing-arraignment-20170703-story.html

Based on this, now I am wondering if the whole suicide deal is fake. I just can't trust anything his lawyer says and it seems like he's up to no good pretending he has emotional problems in need of a psychologist when he wasn't in a state of emotional shock for 2 months following the murder... so confusing, wonder why I have been feeling sorry for this monster today.:gaah:Now when I look at pictures of him in the stray jacket it looks like a Halloween costume and a getup - aka fake but only because i don't like/trust his lawyer :/ CONFUSED.

I was thinking ok, he got "caught", fun time in Vegas is over, he goes to jail, reality starts setting in as he thinks of what he has done, gets rid of his lawyer and on his own chooses to do the right thing, leads LE to the body, is suddenly remorseful with his world crashing in and forced to face the consequences and his actions blahblahblah, suicidal, poor thing etc....then 2 seconds of looking/listening to his <modsnip> lawyer (all imo) and I start to question everything and wonder if its all an act and a show just like the gasoline dousing, lying on the ground pretending to be unconscious and all of those theatrics imo.
Attorney said he's in emotional shock? He's the one who told LE where to find his body. Attorney is full of himself. Sure AA is probably in "emotional shock" because LE interrogations probably used deception in order to get monster to tell where Ara was. Maybe they told him he would be out on low bail amount and not held after arraignment.

http://inpublicsafety.com/2015/12/the-use-of-deception-during-police-interrogations-2/

Using strategic*deception*during*interrogations*serves a specific goal and with careful consideration is effective in eliciting confessions from guilty persons. A confession from the suspect in a criminal investigation is the most persuasive piece of evidence to a jury and often results in a guilty verdict.Dec 9, 2015

IMO, you are reading his emotions correctly, but you are attributing them to the wrong source. I agree that he is showing shock and remorse all over his face. But the only remorse he feels is FOR HIMSELF. He knows what he is facing, and he feel sick about it. But it is all, 100%, about him and not at all about his son.

This is probably right. I just have a hard time not assuming it's because he sees what a piece of caca he is vs feeling sorry for himself because I just can't think that way. Cant understand how some people do! Which I guess is a good thing that I can't 'think like that'.

Sad part all those lengthy family court proceedings and filings you know those attorneys are still going to want to be paid for legal representation even though little Ara is dead. AA is in jail and most likely in prison so I guess they will go after poor Ana for payment.

RSBM

I don't think anyone should blame the attorneys for wanting to be paid for their work. They put in the hours and had the expenses.

If you pay someone to put a new roof on your house and then, a week after completion, your house burns down, that doesn't obligate the roofer to give you your money back.

IANAL, but I don't think Ana would have to pay AAsr's divorce lawyer, even if AAsr or his family aren't able to pay it. That lawyer had a contract with AAsr, not with Ana, so I would be flabbergasted if she were on the hook for that bill.

If someone knows otherwise, please speak up.

Having your name out there in a high profile murder case is what it is all about for an attorney.

It is all confidential. The one thing that can't be monitored.

RSBM

I don't think anyone should blame the attorneys for wanting to be paid for their work. They put in the hours and had the expenses.

If you pay someone to put a new roof on your house and then, a week after completion, your house burns down, that doesn't obligate the roofer to give you your money back.

IANAL, but I don't think Ana would have to pay AAsr's divorce lawyer, even if AAsr or his family aren't able to pay it. That lawyer had a contract with AAsr, not with Ana, so I would be flabbergasted if she were on the hook for that bill.

Sadly, they can, via what's known in California as a Borson motion.

RSBM

Im not blaming the attornies at all. But its the point she most likely has to pay for probably both attornies since he had no income and paying for the evil thing that killed her child.

I was just getting ready to say the same thing. I see fear in his eyes. Fear for HIMSELF! I wonder if little Ara had the same fear in his eyes when Daddy killed him?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyKM
Back