GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Admittedly I'm too lazy to go back and look lol but didn't you post where someone took a plea of life in prison? I'd be good with that. I mean death row is pretty much = to life since many don't actually get the needle right?

Yes I did basically the plea deals spares them the DP and saves our state money. DP appeals are very expensive for taxpayers. LWOP is much less expensive. These killers won't get paroled even if plea deal says possibility of parole after 30 yrs. from what I'm reading death row is not that bad. CA does not hold executes we've got the most inmates on death row at San Quentin.

Considering Sr. lead them to the body just hours after landing in Los Angeles as stated in my FBI link above, (so they did find the body Friday and it was by the time it was flown to the coroner that it was 4am the next day) and the fact he spoke to his new lawyer for the first time Saturday afternoon that leads me to believe he did it without the consent and inclusion of his lawyer who then the same day quit and the new lawyer was hired the next day on Saturday. Therefore there may have been no plea deal on the table even.

Maybe sitting in jail in Vegas his conscience finally crept in and now his fate is sealed. He can't claim he was kidnapped anymore or leave any juror to wonder if he was taken out of the country. Even within our group there was so much doubt if he was really killed. Now it seems like an open shut case imo as he himself personally lead them to the body. Even if LE had found him without his help he could have still argued he was kidnapped by someone else.

In my gut I always felt he killed little Ara, but I admit that I'm surprised he gave up the location of the body. He may have still had a chance to beat this. Glad he finally did the right thing and confessed. My guess is the guilt really did eat away at him. Maybe he decided that his son deserved a proper burial. OR LE bargained with him somehow and he did it for his own personal gain. Now that wouldn't surprise me.

Yes I did basically the plea deals spares them the DP and saves our state money. DP appeals are very expensive for taxpayers. LWOP is much less expensive. These killers won't get paroled even if plea deal says possibility of parole after 30 yrs. from what I'm reading death row is not that bad. CA does not hold executes we've got the most inmates on death row at San Quentin.

I'd love to be able to sit in on this trial, I'd totally take time off work to at least show up to one if allowed! But for the sake of all those affected, first and foremost for Piqui's mom I kinda hope he just takes a life sentence. He doesn't strike me as a likeable kinda guy and prison is prison. No matter what privileges they get it's gotta be a lonely sad reality. To never "feel" love again, no true friendships (who's gonna friend this guy?), never feel the sand beneath your toes, I could go on and on. I guess I enjoy my life to the fullest and don't even like to be home for too long much less be confined to a cell even if for only moments throughout the day. I'd go absolutely nuts!

I'd love to be able to sit in on this trial, I'd totally take time off work to at least show up to one if allowed! But for the sake of all those affected, first and foremost for Piqui's mom I kinda hope he just takes a life sentence. He doesn't strike me as a likeable kinda guy and prison is prison. No matter what privileges they get it's gotta be a lonely sad reality. To never "feel" love again, no true friendships (who's gonna friend this guy?), never feel the sand beneath your toes, I could go on and on. I guess I enjoy my life to the fullest and don't even like to be home for too long much less be confined to a cell even if for only moments throughout the day. I'd go absolutely nuts!

Here some short video of the hearing. He looks doped up in his suicide vest. I was told they wake up the inmates up at twin towers in LA around 3:00 to 4:30 for breakfast so maybe he didn't get much sleep in that padded wall to wall cell. I'm sure he's used to sleeping in late in Viva Las Vegas.

http://ktla.com/2017/07/03/south-pasadena-man-accused-of-killing-5-year-old-son-expected-in-court/

Your an attorney with compassion and empathy. I admire that. My ex and I were amicable. We could have pushed for more but hey we survived. My boys now 28 & 35. I just worked extra hard and walked away feeling very empowered. lol.

You loved your kids more than you hates your ex. That's how mature and intelligent parents behave. I wish more people would act like you did.

Here's a quote from Ara Sr's last attorney after he was arrested in Vegas still stating he did not harm the boy so I do not believe he was on board to disclose the location of the body <modsnip>

"Andressian Jr.&#8217;s remains have not been discovered, sheriff&#8217;s spokeswoman Nicole Nishida said.Attorney Daniel Nardoni, who is representing Andressian Sr., said he was surprised to learn of the murder charge Friday afternoon.
&#8220;I&#8217;m shocked and surprised, particularly when you have someone, a client, who&#8217;s adamant that he does not know the whereabouts of his son, nor did he do anything to harm him,&#8221; Nardoni said.
The lawyer said he spoke with Andressian Sr. and advised him to waive extradition proceedings to speed up the legal process. Andressian Sr. was expected to appear in court in Nevada early next week."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.merc...vegas-planned-to-kill-son-amid-divorce-2/amp/

Mouth, meet foot. At least he had the conscience to withdraw as counsel.

Since he was a former DA most likely in cahoots with DA office. They probably all golf together including the judge. My friends Dad works for LA Sheriffs is a lieutenant believe me this stuff goes on.

I do not believe that the defense attorneys, judge and prosecutor are in cahoots and all socializing together during the pendency of this case. That would be corruption. This is a serious case and it seems the prosecution is going full bore to get justice for little Piqui, not colluding with the defense.

Padded smock means he's on suicide watch. This is a fact.

So glad to hear it. For those who don;t know, they assess you when you're booked and ask questions to determine a suicide risk. Answers to those questions as well as any statements made or behaviors during the investigation, determine whether an inmate is placed on suicide watch. And it is horrible. Which makes me gleeful (sorry). He has to be naked, wearing that awful, padded dress, and checked every half hour, even during the night. Must be hard to sleep. I don't think he's on medications, I think he's tired from days of partying and now sleepless nights in a loud jail cell with no blankets or sheets - just an awful, padded dress.

He deserves every moment of misery that he endures.

Oh jeez if you open this article is has a pic of Sr with Jr as provided by attorney. Really? Are we supposed to look at that and think what a great dad he was? Ugh....

Yup. He's already trying to influence the public to see his client as a poor, sweet daddy who was pushed over the edge into insanity by a vengeful wife. I bet ya' she will be the attorney's target very soon.

Repulsive tactic, really. Take the plea deal as some here have suggested. That would be the best course of action. But the attorney seemed to have a blast grandstanding in front of the cameras today. Seemed totally in his element and talked as if he is the prosecution, and not the defense. I found it off-putting and annoying. And I think it means this ridiculous charade of trying to convince the public that he did not murder his sweet child in cold blood, is not going to end any time soon. Ugh.

My heart is with Piqui's mother and all who loved him. These proceedings are thousands of tiny stab wounds to their hearts. Just endless suffering.

Oh jeez if you open this article is has a pic of Sr with Jr as provided by attorney. Really? Are we supposed to look at that and think what a great dad he was? Ugh....

That was released a week after he went missing.

Here some short video of the hearing. He looks doped up in his suicide vest. I was told they wake up the inmates up at twin towers in LA around 3:00 to 4:30 for breakfast so maybe he didn't get much sleep in that padded wall to wall cell. I'm sure he's used to sleeping in late in Viva Las Vegas.

http://ktla.com/2017/07/03/south-pasadena-man-accused-of-killing-5-year-old-son-expected-in-court/

He is awakened every half an hour when on suicide watch. I think it takes a while to be placed on meds in jails. In fact, many times people who need medication are deprived of it for too long once placed in jail.

Ugh, that video shows a clip again of his extradition hearing in Nevada. Having the time of his life. Laughing grinning, smiling, cracking jokes, totally relaxed, arrogant, smug, disgusting. It makes me sick. To know that Ana and all who loved little Ara have to look at that gleeful, self-satisfied face, knowing he murdered their most precious gift.

He's eyes look really weird. Must be the humiliation of being naked in that padded cell and up at 3am. I wonder if he took those RX medication they found in his BMW to give him courage to do what he did to that sweet cherub angel.
2efb7794927b1acd4099d1b18935a85e.jpg

That was released a week after he went missing.

Oh okay okay I take it back lol, thanks for pointing that out!! Hopefully we won't see any of the "loving father" bit anymore. I can see how previous lawyer wanted to go that route. I really believe he was shocked with findings.

I noticed his eyes are dilated he was probably given some kind of mood stabilizer or antipsychotic meds.

He strikes me as the type not to thrive behind bars. Maybe he's aiming for mood stabilizers. I wouldn't be surprised.

In my gut I always felt he killed little Ara, but I admit that I'm surprised he gave up the location of the body. He may have still had a chance to beat this. Glad he finally did the right thing and confessed. My guess is the guilt really did eat away at him. Maybe he decided that his son deserved a proper burial. OR LE bargained with him somehow and he did it for his own personal gain. Now that wouldn't surprise me.
I can't help but wonder if the LE who picked him up at the airport talked some sense into him in the car or even in the airplane during the flight and he agreed to be driven straight to Santa Barbara since it's reported the body was recovered hours after he landed from Vegas and the drive would be at least 2 1/2 hours from Long Beach airport. Maybe he was desperate not to go to jail and wanted a diversion. Maybe he started fantasizing they would let him go once he showed them the body or was overcome with grief and if suicidal didn't care about how showing the body would negatively affect his case. I want to believe he got a conscience to do the right thing at his expense but the fact he's not pleading guilty clouds that opinion.

He strikes me as the type not to thrive behind bars. Maybe he's aiming for mood stabilizers. I wouldn't be surprised.

I think the same. Can't see him lasting through this. If this does go to trial 4 yrs min, he will be in jail until trial over, a very long time. He will be either eating a peanut butter or bologna sandwich everyday.

If his attorney doesn't think he can get a not guilty verdict he will probably advise a plea. He doesn't look like the type of attorney who would risk his reputation.

I think AA will eventually try hanging himself. He won't even be accepted by other inmates as they hate and look down on child killers and child molesters.

Why are these pics of him in the suicide jacket making me feel pitty toward him? I keep thinking he looks like he finally has remorse and grieving the loss :/

Why are these pics of him in the suicide jacket making me feel pitty toward him? I keep thinking he looks like he finally has remorse and grieving the loss :/

Just as long as you remember this is what he was doing as his son's rotting corpse lay discarded where he dumped him.

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...e3UAhUQ32MKHeTeAm0QMwgrKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8
attachment.php

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...e3UAhUQ32MKHeTeAm0QMwgrKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8
attachment.php

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...e3UAhUQ32MKHeTeAm0QMwgxKAUwBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

VIDEO AT LINK:

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 171
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 173
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 170

I'm not sure, why are they? Lol! Keep in mind that he murdered an innocent baby boy who was just starting his life, making friends in school. He will never have another day, will never enjoy a best friend, a sleepover, riding a bike, his first love, a passion for something... anything like baseball, soccer, career choice... the list going on and on as he was only 5! Even if he was sorry and fell to his knees begging the Lord for forgiveness I wouldn't feel anything for him. I can't describe what I feel. It's not hate for the Lord would frown on that, I just don't feel sorry, pity etc etc. He PLANNED this.

You strike me as a very compassionate person and I understand that but I just cannot agree. I see children playing and hear their laughter and each time the thought that little Piqui's giggles will never be heard again hurt my heart. This man is a monster, no matter how you throw the dice there's no pity felt.

Gitana I know he was laughing in Vegas let alone the rest of the time he was there was up to no maybe no good, at the least "socializing" all of which I felt more anger toward him but ever since he returned and immediately lead them to the body and is now somber and suicidal I am starting to feel sorry for him and think he regrets what he did and wishes jr was still here :/ I would like to hear him talk from the heart and express his apology and sorrow.

2bees - I'm not mourning Jr's life any less and do comprehend the significant loss of his life. I truly love that boy and have shed tears and lost lots of sleep for him.

Uncle at court today in video said he was living it up in Vegas 47 days on Moms money. Sick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...r-pleads-not-guilty-to-sons-murder/vp-BBDGMZr

I feel happy that little Piqui looks so much like his mom's side.

Oh and Ambrosio? I don;t think it;s clear and obvious at all what your client is going through. He had a blast for over month in Vegas, and then laughed and grinned in self-satisfied glee when he was arrested, all while his precious son lay dead and Ana suffered more than any human should.

I'm not sure, why are they? Lol! Keep in mind that he murdered an innocent baby boy who was just starting his life, making friends in school. He will never have another day, will never enjoy a best friend, a sleepover, riding a bike, his first love, a passion for something... anything like baseball, soccer, career choice... the list going on and on as he was only 5! Even if he was sorry and fell to his knees begging the Lord for forgiveness I wouldn't feel anything for him. I can't describe what I feel. It's not hate for the Lord would frown on that, I just don't feel sorry, pity etc etc. He PLANNED this.

You strike me as a very compassionate person and I understand that but I just cannot agree. I see children playing and hear their laughter and each time the thought that little Piqui's giggles will never be heard again hurt my heart. This man is a monster, no matter how you throw the dice there's no pity felt.

I passed by a park today all the little kids, were laughing, jumping and playing like little happy kids, BBQs with the family all excited for the big 4th of July fireworks. Little Piqui will miss out on all the fun 4th of July fireworks. I pray he was able to see the Disneyland fireworks as they will be his last. How sad. Crying. [emoji26][emoji25]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back