GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't matter he works in LA now. He was a former DA period. My husband is a retired law enforcement officer of 30 years. Sadly, this does goes on no matter what you want to believe. It doesn't matter what county was his previous Jurisdiction. Where is the link he was DA in riverside 13 years.
I posted the link previously if you scroll back.

i may have meant I can't believe how stupid he would be to do that but not that he actually wouldn't have.

Definitely true unless he was tired of carrying that around and didn't want to listen to his lawyer anymore.

They got him on suicide watch with that padded vest which means he's in a padded cell. I hear it's a horrible place for inmate to be housed. Serves him right. I hope he rots in a padded cell

Defense has to look it over to see if a plea deal is in the best interest for his monster client or to see if he sees a possible loop hole to create reasonable doubt. Unfortunately this is how defense works. If he doesn't think he has a chance he would advise his client to take a plea deal him and DA agree to. He reminds me of Johnny Cochran a big grand stander.

Oh my gosh @Cochran statement, I've totally been thinking the same lol!

Padded smock means he's on suicide watch. This is a fact.
Anyone else notice a theme? His family members are supposedly getting death threats since Saturday with new lawyer on the scene and now after almost 2 months of socializing coinciding with the new lawyer he's on suicide watch? I think it's a sympathy stunt. The only thing he's worried about imo is his own fate.

Im glad AA did all his socializing, partying, living it up having a great ole time because he will never be outside those prison walls again. NEVER

Defense has to look it over to see if a plea deal is in the best interest for his monster client or to see if he sees a possible loop hole to create reasonable doubt. Unfortunately this is how defense works. If he doesn't think he has a chance he would advise his client to take a plea deal him and DA agree to. He reminds me of Johnny Cochran a big grand stander.
Can anyone remember the last high profile case a lawyer advised a plea deal? They bask in all this attention imo and go for the trial. Nobody has your best interest but yourself (and your mother) imo.

For an example I think his last lawyer advised him not to give up location of body but Ara Sr followed his conscience and felt it was the right thing to do seeing how much everyone was suffering. His last lawyer felt his glory in a trial win was compromised and instead of sticking by his side through thick and thin jumped ship.

From Gigi's page (reporter that has been following the story)

‪"9:13 Not guilty plea has just been entered for Aramazd Andressian Sr. Bail set at $10 million dollars
-------
9:12 Waiting for Judge's final approval. If OK'd Fox 11 will broadcast live.
-------
9:03am It appears the judge will allow TV cameras inside court. Little Ara's mother is here, along with her immediate family
Prosecutor and Andressian's defense attorney have stepped behind closed doors to meet. Not sure if that means anything yet but I have a feeling something is up.
---------
Day 74
Multiple sources confirm to me that it was Aramazd Andressian Sr who told police where they could find his son's body.
It happened just hours after he arrived in Los Angeles on Friday, extradited from Las Vegas where police say he had spent the last 47 days partying.
Andressian Sr will be arraigned on a charge of murder today. His attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez who Friday, before little Ara's body was found, released a statement calling the case against his client "a perfect example of mob mentality and rush to judgement that the Sheriff's department had"
has indicated his client will enter a not guilty plea today.
You can also watch online at Foxla.com/live"

His Client on Friday said....

Will they release evidence to the public or just to the court audience? If he gets a deal will the evidence ever be said?

I know they said evidence won't be shared with the public but what about after the trial

Yes John Gardner in San Diego killed Amber Dubois and Chelsea King. He told them where to find Chelsea body. He took plea deal for life in prison. This was high profile. He even did an interview of why he did it.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...-dubois-and-chelsea-king-gives-interview/amp/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Albert_Gardner

Melissa Huckabee murdered little 8 yr old Sandra Cantu from Tracy, CA molested, killed and stuffed her in a suitcase found in Lake. This high profile. She accepted plea deal to life in prison

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...issa-huckaby-murdered-an-8-year-old-girl/amp/

These cases involved a lake too. Strange.

I believe he will take a plea deal if offered and Prosecutor and Defense agrees.

Can anyone remember the last high profile case a lawyer advised a plea deal? They bask in all this attention imo and go for the trial. Nobody has your best interest but yourself (and your mother) imo.

For an example I think his last lawyer advised him not to give up location of body but Ara Sr followed his conscience and felt it was the right thing to do seeing how much everyone was suffering. His last lawyer felt his glory in a trial win was compromised and instead of sticking by his side through thick and thin jumped ship.

Do you really believe all that? I respectfully disagree. It was stated in a news article that Ara had fired his previous attorney. I posted it on here but I can't find it. So my guess is his previous attorney knew nothing and believed his clients lies or at the very least didn't believe he'd actually intentionally murdered and dumped his body. When things weren't going right for Ara seeing as lawyer advised to waive extradition and just go face the music, he took his advice and then said see the door...

There is no way I would believe Ara felt an ounce of shame for what he did and spilled for the sake of those "suffering". He planned and murdered a 5yr old boy who was barely living his life. Someone like that does not regret. Again, I quote CA...
"I sleep pretty good at night".

At least the boy can be properly laid to rest. How tragic. I was really hoping he'd been stashed with family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bees maybe it's wishful thinking on my part that I am deluding myself to believe he now has a conscience and is feeling remorse as well :/

I was thinking the cuts on his head could have been from the wired they found on vista point that was cut off. Maybe when he duck to go under the cut wired he cut his head.

2bees maybe it's wishful thinking on my part that I am deluding myself to believe he now has a conscience and is feeling remorse as well :/

I understand WebWoman it's hard to accept that there are people like him in this world. Sadly, if he had a conscience he'd just man up, plead guilty and let all those grieving to grieve and move forward. Instead he's dragging everything out longer and causing more pain. A truly remorseful person would not continue to bring grief to the lives of others, including his own family.

This look says it all
6f94f08d4d4434e28ff9dbf410706e28.jpg

http://ktla.com

I noticed his eyes are dilated he was probably given some kind of mood stabilizer or antipsychotic meds.

I noticed his eyes are dilated he was probably given some kind of mood stabilizer or antipsychotic meds.

I wonder if he made eye contact with Ana at all or any family there with her? I dont remember if I saw the video of him walking into the court. In that pic he looks in a daze, God only knows what's running through his mind.

Will they release evidence to the public or just to the court audience? If he gets a deal will the evidence ever be said?

I know they said evidence won't be shared with the public but what about after the trial

This thing will be continued and continued. It will be interesting once they finally get to the preliminary hearing if no plea deal. That's like a mini trial. DA will give just enough evidence to hold over for trial. It's like they show a few of their cards until it goes to trial then all of it will be presented. They don't give all the evidence because It gives the defense a chance to argue and refute it. Of course judge will hold this over for trial. It will be interesting to hear what evidence they have.

There's is more to this story. I hope no plea deal is offered and accepted because I think this would be an interesting trial and I want him prosecuted to the max and justice to be served for little Ara.

This thing will be continued and continued. It will be interesting once they finally get to the preliminary hearing if no plea deal. That's like a mini trial. DA will give just enough evidence to hold over for trial. It's like they show a few of their cards until it goes to trial then all of it will be presented. They don't give all the evidence because It gives the defense a chance to argue and refute it. Of course judge will hold this over for trial. It will be interesting to hear what evidence they have.

There's is more to this story. I hope no plea deal is offered and accepted because I think this would be an interesting trial and I want him prosecuted to the max and justice to be served for little Ara.

Admittedly I'm too lazy to go back and look lol but didn't you post where someone took a plea of life in prison? I'd be good with that. I mean death row is pretty much = to life since many don't actually get the needle right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back