GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel happy that little Piqui looks so much like his mom's side.

Oh and Ambrosio? I don;t think it;s clear and obvious at all what your client is going through. He had a blast for over month in Vegas, and then laughed and grinned in self-satisfied glee when he was arrested, all while his precious son lay dead and Ana suffered more than any human should.
Do you give him any credit for sacrificing his case/his comparatively significant chance of aquittal to in return return the body for a proper funeral and bring some relief to his family and mother, possibly himself too? Maybe he's not all monster after all and all the Vegas was a way to self medicate to numb the pain. I don't know, I'm feeling confused seeing him in that dang jacket looking sad. Sry to offend anyone.

Gitana I know he was laughing in Vegas let alone the rest of the time he was there was up to no maybe no good, at the least "socializing" all of which I felt more anger toward him but ever since he returned and immediately lead them to the body and is now somber and suicidal I am starting to feel sorry for him and think he regrets what he did and wishes jr was still here :/

Oh you'll never convince me of any of that. A person prone to feeling remorse about killing their kid wouldn't be yucking it up for 47 days in Vegas while their baby's corpse lay rotting somewhere. A person who feels regret doesn't gleefully grin and laugh when they're caught, as their baby lies dead.

Yeah, almost all criminals are suddenly "remorseful" when they realize their playtime is at an end and it is time to -pay consequences. I don't buy it for one moment. The only thing he's really upset about right now is having to be on suicide watch in a noisy jail, wearing a padded dress and awakened every half hour. Poor man-baby is missing his beauty sleep.

It scares me how easily people can start feeling for a criminal, despite mountains of evidence that the criminal is evil, remorseless and ruthless. This is how CA got off.

Who I feel pity for is a little five year old boy who stared in fear and despair into his father's eyes as his father committed the ultimate betrayal, and for Piqui's devastated mother who has to face the unending empty horror of the loss of her son.

Do you give him any credit for sacrifice his case/his comparatively significant chance of aquittal to in return return the body for a proper funeral and bring some relief to his family and mother, possibly himself too?

He had little chance of acquittal IMO. And no. I give him no credit. I give all the credit to LE investigators who know how to deal with monsters like him, and how to appeal to their egos and stupidity by pretending to give them a way out, "Accidents happen, man. We know you're a good guy. You're just like us. If you tell us where he is then everyone will see what a good guy you are and that this was not intentional, just an accident."

LE knew what to say and how to say it to get him to reveal info. AA is not an intelligent person and he is likely very used to getting away with everything and fooling people, like his mom, so he probably felt he could talk his way into pretending this was an accident and get away with murder.

He deserves no pity and no credit, IMO. He gave none to innocent Piqui or his ex.

He had little chance of acquittal IMO. And no. I give him no credit. I give all the credit to LE investigators who know how to deal with monsters like him, and how to appeal to their egos and stupidity by pretending to give them a way out, "Accidents happen, man. We know you're a good guy. You're just like us. If you tell us where he is then everyone will see what a good guy you are and that this was not intentional, just an accident."

LE knew what to say and how to say it to get him to reveal info. AA is not an intelligent person and he is likely very used to getting away with everything and fooling people, like his mom, so he probably felt he could talk his way into pretending this was an accident and get away with murder.

He deserves no pity and no credit, IMO. He gave none to innocent Piqui or his ex.
Exactly. Great post Gitana. Everything you said is right on the money. Thank you.

By the way does anyone know why he still gets bail when he was a flight risk? I'm following another case on this website where a suspect was arrested Friday for kidnapping and murder, the body hasn't been found, he plead not guilty today yet he has no bail set as in no amount of money can bail him out whereas Ara Sr. had changed his appearance with plans to fly to another country that has no extradition yet if let's say he has a wealthy relative they can still bail him out with $10 mil (AND there's an actual dead body recovered).

Does anybody know if he is still getting the money from spouse support or does it immediately stops since he is being charge with murder?

Personally, based on so many people on this thread alone who totally believed the child was sent to another country up until they announced his body found on Friday, yes I do believe it would have been a hung jury almost for sure. There would have been a couple of jurors who would say no body, how do we know he's dead and not in Armenia or somewhere as people had been posting here for months.

And my point is what IF instead of LE tricking him, he had decided on his own due to remorse and now wanting to do the right thing, that he offered to take them to the body, with no offer on the table to lighten his punishment.

Does anybody know if he is still getting the money from spouse support or does it immediately stops since he is being charge with murder?
I would guess the mother would stop paying and he can file a suit against her for it requesting back pay but she would respond with a multi million dollar suit herself for murder. But that's a good question. I wonder if she still has to pay and if they'd garnish her wages if she stopped. I would let them garnish my wages before I ever mailed a penny into his jail account (am picturing her getting a change of address notice in the mail).

Do you give him any credit for sacrificing his case/his comparatively significant chance of aquittal to in return return the body for a proper funeral and bring some relief to his family and mother, possibly himself too? Maybe he's not all monster after all and all the Vegas was a way to self medicate to numb the pain. I don't know, I'm feeling confused seeing him in that dang jacket looking sad. Sry to offend anyone.
Your seem like a very compassionate person but you are the type of juror a defense attorney would want because it only takes one holdout to hang a jury.

Child Murderers like him are the worst even prison inmates want to see your convicton/charge papers when you enter. They are the lowest of the low on the list as many convicted criminals have children. He will be a target for inmates so im sure he will have 24/7 protected security. Child/baby killers are evil and will try to play on your sympathy please dont fall for it. To kill your own loving innocent child who probably looked up to Dad is the worst kind of evil

Personally, based on so many people on this thread alone who totally believed the child was sent to another country up until they announced his body found on Friday, yes I do believe it would have been a hung jury almost for sure. There would have been a couple of jurors who would say no body, how do we know he's dead and not in Armenia or somewhere as people had been posting here for months.

And my point is what IF instead of LE tricking him, he had decided on his own due to remorse and now wanting to do the right thing, that he offered to take them to the body, with no offer on the table to lighten his punishment.
Dont think it would be hung because LE has enough evidence to get a murder conviction warrant without a body. Just remember we dont know what evidence they have that's not public. I listened to a supervisor from DA's office who said there is no doubt with the evidence they have he would be convicted for murder without a body.

In order to make an arrest there had to be enough evidence so like the district attorney said although there's no body there's evidence that is sufficient.

We don't know what cause him to say where the body was so assuming that he was remorse is just a possibility but I don't think so. He didn't say anything until he was arrested and even when he was arrested he was laughing in LV court so saying he isn't a monster ..... mmm respectful I find that hard to believe since he did plan his son murder based on the evidence. Although the evidence hasn't been released I don't think LE and DA would lie about it

I understand your point about a possible acquittal. I echo Whiteorchid's response to that.

As to the what ifs, nothing is going to change my mind about his character and lack of remorse at this point. I will never believe that anything he does is other than self serving. Because I saw his face. After his 47 day paid vacation to Vegas. As his son lay dead.

You don't go from that to a person with a conscience. IMO.

By the way does anyone know why he still gets bail when he was a flight risk? I'm following another case on this website where a suspect was arrested Friday for kidnapping and murder, the body hasn't been found, he plead not guilty today yet he has no bail set as in no amount of money can bail him out whereas Ara Sr. had changed his appearance with plans to fly to another country that has no extradition yet if let's say he has a wealthy relative they can still bail him out with $10 mil (AND there's an actual dead body recovered).

Typically they assess a defendant's access to funds and base it on that. His family would have to come up with one million. Pretty hard to do.

Typically they assess a defendant's access to funds and base it on that. His family would have to come up with one million. Pretty hard to do.
Are you referring to a wrongful death suit? If his family can afford this hotshot lawyer and fund his 47 days of socialization in Vegas I'm sure they have a mil somewhere. Ana's current lawyer seems to specialize in personal injury cases. He got someone hundreds of thousands for slipping on a grape in a supermarket according to his law firm website (site posted earlier).

I actually think he looks rather arrogant and obstinate in his suicide jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gitana can you answer this question since you know family law in CA? Its a very good question. I would guess Mom would need to get a new or amended order to stop payments some orders say alimony, family or child support.

Gitana can you answer this question since you know family law in CA? Its a very good question. I would guess Mom would need to get a new or amended order to stop payments some orders say alimony, family or child support.
<modsnip>I think Ara Jr. had no idea how many people weren't sure he killed his son when he offered to lead LE to the body. He was likely depressed, hopeless, remorseful, felt misunderstood when he saw or heard of the media's reaction to his behavior in the Vegas courtroom, imo. And now he feels more hopeless and suicidal seeing his good deed of locating the body has not only provided any sympathy or reward but sealed his fate, imo.

Are you referring to a wrongful death suit? If his family can afford this hotshot lawyer and fund his 47 days of socialization in Vegas I'm sure they have a mil somewhere. Ana's current lawyer seems to specialize in personal injury cases. He got someone hundreds of thousands for slipping on a grape in a supermarket according to his law firm website (site posted earlier).

No. I'm referring to coming up with bail. Apparently he was living off spousal support from his ex. Can you imagine having to pay support to the man who disappeared your son!

I think a million will be seriously hard to come up with for them. They aren't millionaires. I saw where they live.

Can someone explain why Ana has a lawyer? Is she been charge with something?? I'm confused, or is it just a family lawyer because of her divorce and spouse support or something related to little Aramazd death

<modsnip> I think Ara Jr. had no idea how many people weren't sure he killed his son when he offered to lead LE to the body. He was likely depressed, hopeless, remorseful, felt misunderstood when he saw or heard of the media's reaction to his behavior in the Vegas courtroom, imo. And now he feels more hopeless and suicidal seeing his good deed of locating the body has not only provided any sympathy or reward but sealed his fate, imo.

Bless your heart, I'm not sure how someone can know this dude partied and had a blast for 47 days and see his gleefully grinning face, relaxed and laughing after arrest, knowing he ruthlessly murdered his own son, and go from that to assuming he is suddenly "remorseful and misunderstood."

I don't believe in that kind of magic. It would be grossly inauthentic to me. This man has shown us exactly who he is and I have no reason to doubt him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back