GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey all!

:ditto: here!

I'm hoping her divorce lawyer files quickly! That IS outragueous that she still has to pay. I wouldn't send him a dime...

Unfortunately this is CA doesn't happen that way.

No matter how much we hate this I can guarantee that flashy, insensitive, very expensive attorney will fight tooth and nail to get continued spousal support for his killer client as he's only been charged. Remember Innocent until proven guilty. That attorney wants to be paid so he will see it continues even though I would think the amount would be reduced being in jail which is free rent and food from the taxpayers.

They were married only nine years CA considers that a short term.

http://www.cadivorce.com/news/spousal-support-in-california/

Determining The Length Of Spousal Support In California

While the amount being paid is a major concern that relies heavily on the amount of income made between the two parties, the most impactful issue on the length of time spousal support will provided in the state of California is the length of the marriage. Any marriage lasting less than ten years is considered short term and there is a fixed term.

Marriages lasting ten years or longer are governed differently and are set up for an unspecified amount of time. Here’s a short breakdown of how this works:

Marriages that last less than ten years, alimony will be paid for half of the length of time. Meaning that if a marriage lasted six years, support will be provided for 3 years.
Long term marriages, more than ten years, provided the supporting spouse can continue to pay, the supported spouse will receive alimony as long as it is necessary.

Maybe the body was In The water and that's why the dogs couldn't smell. It's also a possibility that the body was in a container so dogs couldn't track down the smell

My guess is that even if the dogs went to Vista Point they probably didn't go to this area. There is a barbed wire fence up to stop people from going down the cliff here and it is not an easy way down.

This is right where the barbed wire was cut. It's hard to see but on the left half of the picture behind the trees is that little inlet of water.

He's was really stupid if he put Ara there unless he was deep in the water in perhaps his overnight bag he brought to AA's weighted down because that area is part of sweetwater trail which is a very popular hiking area. Someone would have eventually seen or smelled his decomposing body. I don't think cadaver dogs would have missed his scent.

How sad that she was still paying him $1,000 monthly the last 2 months for child support, which likely helped funding his Vegas socialization, but she still has to continue paying spousal support. Anyone know how much that is and if she has to pay it even after their divorce gets finalized? I can't bring myself to donate to the ******** page as it will go to pay toward his spousal support. I don't want my hard earned money going to him in jail.

EDIT:: OMG she has to pay $2,000/month in spousal support to the murderer of her child!!! so he was getting $3,000/month from her yet his mother said she was paying for his vegas trip? Does anyone know how long spousal support typically lasts? I think until the other person gets married or finds a job? So in her case it will be until the end of his life? He is likely taunting her with suicide knowing how much relief it would bring to her both emotionally and financially but again, to torture her, he would never go through with it imo. The $2k/month likely helps fund his attorney fees. (I think I've snapped out of my pity for him, don't know what was up with me yesterday).

Luckily in Ca I think there is an end date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's was really stupid if he put Ara there unless he was deep in the water in perhaps his overnight bag he brought to AA's weighted down because that area is part of sweetwater trail which is a very popular hiking area. Someone would have eventually seen or smelled his decomposing body. I don't think cadaver dogs would have missed his scent.

Well the trails are off to the right. There are no trails going down to this little inlet where the barbed wire is cause there is a cliff on the other side of the ledge where the brush was freshly trampled. He may have taken him to the water via the trails (sweetwater) to the right but it's quite a little hike to the water.

I've never seen anything saying they searched Vista Point specifically prior to finding him. They may or may not have had dogs in there. None of the pictures I saw showed Vista Point. Like I said, local LE should have known to search there because it's the first place I thought of and mentioned but that doesn't mean they did. And when the news said "previously searched area" they may have just been referring to the searches at Cachuma campground. Even if his body was floating in that little inlet nobody would have seen it from up above. The view is obstructed by the trees and there's no trails going down there. However I'm not sure of the specific area where he was found. I do think if he was in the water he was weighted down.

Precisely! He's in jail. He has no needs. She shouldn't have to finance his post-separation criminal defense. This is an outrage. Unfortaintely t seems that the judge ruled against her motion to terminate support. When was the motion if anyone knows? (If not, I will look it up later).

I think that ruling was made before he was found, maybe it will be revisited

I would give up my job and take a lower paying position with wages just enough to cover my living expenses, rather than have to keep this parasite.

They can rule on your earning potential.

Trust me....they will give her refuge...and kick him to the curb ( or his attorney) at the state line.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Cases are heard in the child's state of residence.

Well the trails are off to the right. There are no trails going down to this little inlet where the barbed wire is cause there is a cliff on the other side of the ledge where the brush was freshly trampled. He may have taken him to the water via the trails (sweetwater) to the right but it's quite a little hike to the water.

He must have taken sweetwater trail. Could he have thrown Ara over that cliff into the brush or water? I have looked everywhere for a photo looking up from water to top of cliff can't find one.

I've never seen anything saying they searched Vista Point specifically prior to finding him. They may or may not have had dogs in there. None of the pictures I saw showed Vista Point. Like I said, local LE should have known to search there because it's the first place I thought of and mentioned but that doesn't mean they did. And when the news said "previously searched area" they may have just been referring to the searches at Cachuma campground. Even if his body was floating in that little inlet nobody would have seen it from up above. The view is obstructed by the trees and there's no trails going down there. However I'm not sure of the specific area where he was found. I do think if he was in the water he was weighted down.

Your right about that. Vista Point would have been one of the first areas that should have been searched if LE was looking for a deceased Ara where he was ultimately found but instead they must have been looking for a live Ara at the campground area.

He must have taken sweetwater trail. Could he have thrown Ara over that cliff into the brush or water? I have looked everywhere for a photo looking up from water to top of cliff can't find one.

I would have to go back and go on this trail to know how high the water is there right now, but possibly so. However it's quite a trek to the water from Vista Point but surely its possible. I think if he went that way it was a pre-planned destination.

I would have to go back and go on this trail to know for sure but possibly so. However it's quite a trek to the water from Vista Point but surely its possible. I think if he went that way it was a pre-planned destination.

I wonder why LE is being so secretive where exactly his body was found. In most cases we would know this by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee
Back