GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the other two cases was it a revenge in the sense of "if I can't have them 100% then no one will"/ "I'll kill them before I let them be with you"...or was it a "I'm gonna hurt you in the worst way"?

I feel like Ara wanted to hurt Ana in the worst way. I don't think he ever "wanted" to have Jr all to himself, seems to me was all done to destroy her.
I agree 100%. If he cares about that cute little innocent boy no amount of hate towards another person could have caused him to even lay a finger on him let alone the disgusting thing he did.

I feel like that woman had severe post partum psychosis. she had displayed that after previous kids and yet her husband kept having kids with her. that case was sad and messy.
I had felt pity toward her believe it or not. Her husband appeared abusive to me, forced her to have all those kids she couldn't mentally deal with, was home all day 24/7 caring for them alone while her husband was a philandering type who seemed well adjusted to losing the kids and quickly moved on to another woman I suspect he already had on the side. I think in her case she honestly did lose it and was not all there vs Ara Sr. putting on a show, premeditation, and the rest of it.

I had felt pity toward her believe it or not. Her husband appeared abusive to me, forced her to have all those kids she couldn't mentally deal with, was home all day 24/7 caring for them alone while her husband was a philandering type who seemed well adjusted to losing the kids and quickly moved on to another woman I suspect he already had on the side. I think in her case she honestly did lose it and was not all there vs Ara Sr. putting on a show, premeditation, and the rest of it.

I did too. Actually her husband Rusty defended her. She had severe postpartum depression.

Remember Octomom? She didn't live too far fron me. What ever happened to her? She moved got out of the limelight and never saw her again. Hopefully those kids are doing well.

I did too. Actually her husband Rusty defended her. She had severe postpartum depression.

Remember Octomom? She didn't live too far fron me. What ever happened to her? She moved got out of the limelight and never saw her again. Hopefully those kids are doing well.
Him defending her - killing their 5 children - really rubbed me the wrong away especially his demeanor seemed carefree, he had crocodile aka fake tears once. I just felt he was creepy and may have intentionally pushed her over the edge and planted the idea in her stressed out head. I never bought his act.

As for Octomom last thing I heard of her was the state wanting their welfare money back as she was making a lot making appearances and supposedly doing *advertiser censored* (online teasing stuff) from home to disqualify her from the benefits. I never understood the outrage towards her, thought it was an amazing thing to have so many children at once and I think she was a devoted mother not judging how she makes ends meet, she really cares for her children and nobody should dictate how many someone can have.

I don't know how old Eva is but I hope she will consider having another child. I think it will help her heal and live out her wonderful parenting skills toward a child who will be lucky to call her their mom.

I realize there isn't any new information to discuss, but please please please keep this thread about Ara.

This isn't the place to discuss Casey Anthony, Andrea Yates, Octomom, etc.

Please get back on topic.

:tyou:

It's kind of sad that there really isn't much to discuss at this point. Until the next hearing or if any more details are released. Poor little Ara. Even though I thought he was probably gone from the very beginning it's still shocking and so incredibly sad to know he really is.

Doesn't apply - she's no longer a mother :/

I understand that you're just pointing out that there no longer any child custody issues to hash out, and that you don't mean anything hurtful by it.

But please bear in mind that parents who have lost their child are perfectly entitled to still consider themselves parents/mothers/fathers. Their child existed, and is still very much loved and missed. These are parents of a child who is no longer with us.

I only bring this up because I know no one here would want to accidentally cause pain to a grieving parent by implying that they are not a parent any longer.

Prayers for Ana and Little Ara's family, just tragic!! I have my 4 yr old grandson for the week and I look at his chubby little face and think of Ara, just can't wrap my brain around hurting someone so precious!

I wonder if she (Ana) said, "I want nothing to do with you anymore" (and stuck by her guns) & Sr wanted to -show her.-
You know what I mean?
Sick, sick,sick <modsnip>
His jovial demeanor in the Nevada courtroom was absolutely infuriating & showed that thing's true colors.
He looked like the judge just told him his son was found alive and well as he chuckled as the judge spoke to him about being extradited.
In the CA courtroom, we see a whole different "face" on the <modsnip> conman.
Where's that jovial little man we saw in Nevada?
Did his new attorney advise him to quit laughing & smiling in court?
If the <modsnip> is genuinely upset---it's because **** just got real. He's no longer a freebird. Now, he's a jailbird.
Time to pay the piper.

This was in response to a post WebWoman made. Sorry, I'm new here & haven't learned how to "reply" directly to a post yet. :-/
Maybe she's out of work right now as her life has just fallen apart. Her son has been taken from her forever. I could be wrong, but maybe she's taken a leave of absence?

This was in response to a post WebWoman made. Sorry, I'm new here & haven't learned how to "reply" directly to a post yet. :-/
Maybe she's out of work right now as her life has just fallen apart. Her son has been taken from her forever. I could be wrong, but maybe she's taken a leave of absence?

If you 'Reply With Quote' to the post you are responding to, it will be obvious to whom you are responding. Make sure that you put your response after the final quote bracket. ].

Gigi posted that Ana has not been able to work or go home to the house she lived in with her only son since he disappeared. It is my understanding she was a school principal until little Ara went missing. She was busy searching for him until he was found.
If I lost a child I wouldn't be working either.

I wonder if she (Ana) said, "I want nothing to do with you anymore" (and stuck by her guns) & Sr wanted to -show her.-
You know what I mean?
His jovial demeanor in the Nevada courtroom was absolutely infuriating & showed that thing's true colors.
He looked like the judge just told him his son was found alive and well as he chuckled as the judge spoke to him about being extradited.
If the <modsnip> is genuinely upset---it's because **** just got real. He's no longer a freebird. Now, he's a jailbird.
Time to pay the piper.

He was half asleep at his arraignment. I thought at one point he was going to fall off the bench trying to stay awake. At Twin towers in LA inmates are awaken by guards at 3:00-4:30 am every morning to eat breakfast. Lots of yelling, screaming, slamming metal doors at that jail noise echoes and is 10x louder since its a big dungeon plus little monster man was in a padded wall to wall cell naked under his suicide dress. I'm sure he got no sleep as he was used to his nice Las Vegas hotel bed.

You know what I mean?
Time to pay the piper.

<modsnip>

I agree about his look in the courtroom at his arraignment. Reality has sunk in and to me he doesn't look sad or remorseful whatsoever, he looks scared ----less. As he should be.

I really have a feeling that if there was a murder weapon it was probably left at Nojoqui Falls. I think he then went on to Vista Point to dispose of his body and then on the Cachuma Lake campground to sleep and clean up before heading home. This is all just MOO of course.

I understand that you're just pointing out that there no longer any child custody issues to hash out, and that you don't mean anything hurtful by it.

But please bear in mind that parents who have lost their child are perfectly entitled to still consider themselves parents/mothers/fathers. Their child existed, and is still very much loved and missed. These are parents of a child who is no longer with us.

I only bring this up because I know no one here would want to accidentally cause pain to a grieving parent by implying that they are not a parent any longer.
Apologies, I didn't mean to offend. I meant it from a purely legal standpoint since it was recommended to move to another state for their friendly child custody laws.

<modsnip>

Friendly Reminder:

Social Media Rules

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Public Pages

Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)

***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

The Rules - Ettiquette & Information

NAME CALLING and DEROGATORY NAME VARIATIONS

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

Initials may be used, and are encouraged.

Didn't I read somewhere that Ana found out AASr fibbed about being employed at ITT? Was that mentioned in MSM? If so and allowable I'm wondering at what point in their marriage this happened.

Didn't I read somewhere that Ana found out AASr fibbed about being employed at ITT? Was that mentioned in MSM? If so and allowable I'm wondering at what point in their marriage this happened.

Both police and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services became involved, but no evidence of abuse was found. Police were never able to identify either a boyfriend or his child, the documents show.
Little Ara said in an interview with officials from Children and Family Services that his father had coached him to talk about the sexual abuse.

There were claims of abuse on both sides. Police also investigated the father.
During a DCSF interview Ara said he is not afraid to go home with his mother, but when asked about being afraid to go home with his father, he replied, "I don't want to talk about that."
During interview with the mother, police learned that she divorced his father because he was gone all day, six days a week. He had told her that he was a dean at ITT Technical Institute. But when she called ITT she learned that he was never employed there.

Source: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...amazd-Andressian-430858073.html#ixzz4m4VQjiXO
Follow us: @NBCLA on Twitter | NBCLA on Facebook

Wow he was gone all day 6 days a week and lied about his job? Sounds like another baby killer. Hmmm.... How the heck does someone do that and get away with it and where was he all that time?

And poor little Ara didn't want to talk about going home to his Father and said his Father coached him to say he was sexually abused but the court still found it in this little boys best interest to let his Father have 50/50 custody and the Mother had to continue to support his lazy arse. :tantrum:

Sadly I won't be surprised if we some how were to find out that Daddy dearest was molesting little Ara.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back