Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is frightening. He's a big guy, I can't see someone else dragging him or forcing him unless he walked himself at gun point or something.

What would be the reason for going into a field if you're car broke down??

Right? What was the reason for them to even be out that way? Everyone who had communicated with them earlier that night were told they were going back to John's home in Palm Desert. Beaumont area is approx 30ish miles west of the Coachella valley..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/254676966-story

Nothing much new in this updated story but I haven't seen it reported that bloodhounds picked up his scent before.

"The family said that bloodhounds apparently tracked Reynoso’s scent 50-feet into a nearby field before losing it."
OH NO! That's not good. Why only HIS scent? Was he running? Did someone "catch" him and carry him back? This is really bad! I hope they are still out there searching. He could be "down" not too far from where the scent dropped.

OH NO! That's not good. Why only HIS scent? Was he running? Did someone "catch" him and carry him back? This is really bad! I hope they are still out there searching. He could be "down" not too far from where the scent dropped.

That's entirely possible, there are vast fields and open space around that area towards the valley. It's not a heavily wooded or forestry natural area - just field and hills and open spaces. You would think if they were there someone would see something. Where they were found is right pass a County jail as well, literally next town over. The sheriffs along with CHP would make one think that area would be too patrolled for them to fall victim to random abduction- especially there being two of them.

(bbm)

go pee or look for something like keys if they were thrown or to throw a cellphone or keys

This is frightening. He's a big guy, I can't see someone else dragging him or forcing him unless he walked himself being forced at gun point or something.

What would be the reason for going into a field if your car broke down??

(bbm)

have you found any of their social media pages aside from Audreyès already posted FB and private IG ... if so, can you share here

I went to school with John. The story is being vigorously shared within the community on social media. LE says there are no signs of foul play after they examined the Audrey's car, but they're taking back for more in depth investigation. <modsnip>. I haven't read anything about a search around the area where the car was found yet.

I just watched the video from the FOX link above. :( Her mom is a realistic thinker, but it makes me sick to hear a mom say things like... "if it's already done just tell us where they are so we can put them to rest." That just cut right into my heart.

50' from the road is where the chain link fence line is, which is probably why the scent stopped. That whole area is fenced off. This is really bad. I feel he was chased.

Just updated from our local newspaper, The Desert Sun's website

" Moran's family said she left her mother's Coachella home on Wednesday to meet her boyfriend, Jonathan Reynoso, 28. She told her family she was going to give Reynoso a ride to his house in Palm Desert.
At 8:45 p.m. Wednesday. Moran sent her sister a photo of herself and Reynoso. Investigators do not know when the photo was taken.

According to the Indio Police Department, Moran's cell phone has been off since late Wednesday night.

Police say there are "no obvious signs of foul play," but they are still trying to find Moran and Reynoso. Anyone with information is asked to contact 911, their local police agency or the Indio Police Department at (760) 391-4051."

Just updated from our local newspaper, The Desert Sun's website

" Moran's family said she left her mother's Coachella home on Wednesday to meet her boyfriend, Jonathan Reynoso, 28. She told her family she was going to give Reynoso a ride to his house in Palm Desert.
At 8:45 p.m. Wednesday. Moran sent her sister a photo of herself and Reynoso. Investigators do not know when the photo was taken.

According to the Indio Police Department, Moran's cell phone has been off since late Wednesday night.

Police say there are "no obvious signs of foul play," but they are still trying to find Moran and Reynoso. Anyone with information is asked to contact 911, their local police agency or the Indio Police Department at (760) 391-4051."

Wonder y she'd send her sis a pic of them

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Wonder y she'd send her sis a pic of them

My daughters are always sending me or each other pics of them and their boyfriends, I don't see that as unusual at all. My questions are what's in the background? And I don't understand how the police can say that they don't know when the picture was taken, every picture you take with your phone has the date (and sometimes the geotag) embedded in the file. Even if you send it to someone, that information is still there.

My daughters are always sending me or each other pics of them and their boyfriends, I don't see that as unusual at all. My questions are what's in the background? And I don't understand how the police can say that they don't know when the picture was taken, every picture you take with your phone has the date (and sometimes the geotag) embedded in the file. Even if you send it to someone, that information is still there.

The data would likely be at a location they visited prior to where they separated from the car, though it could help them figure out if they were in a public place where people may have interacted with them.

This also sounds like something could have happened to her, and then someone else was running from that and got picked up by a friend or acquaintance and kept on keeping on to whatever destination. Hope that's not the case and they are just out and about somewhere of their own volition, but it could explain her phone being turned off Wed night and only his scent at the scene.

JMO, of course.

I wish we could see the picture. Originally they said it was taken at his Palm Desert home, which makes me think they have seen the background before. However, WHO took the pic? It sounds like her phone stopped shortly after that pic was sent. Who else was in that house?

I am thinking a bad thing... but I can't help it. Did JR send that pic from her phone, an old pic? Then abandon the vehicle on the side of the road and catch a ride from someone else right there? It makes sense in explaining his scent stopping, but it also incriminates him.

I wish we could see the picture. Originally they said it was taken at his Palm Desert home, which makes me think they have seen the background before. However, WHO took the pic? It sounds like her phone stopped shortly after that pic was sent. Who else was in that house?

I am thinking a bad thing... but I can't help it. Did JR send that pic from her phone, an old pic? Then abandon the vehicle on the side of the road and catch a ride from someone else right there? It makes sense in explaining his scent stopping, but it also incriminates him.
Or maybe she sent it so they would know who she was last with if she felt in danger with him

The data would likely be at a location they visited prior to where they separated from the car, though it could help them figure out if they were in a public place where people may have interacted with them.
Exactly!

Unfortunately, this is what ran through my head also. I'm so hoping we're wrong!

Where his scent ended, I hope they hopped the fence to see if something like keys or phone were thrown way over the fence.

Somebody above questioned the date of the selfie and they found it wasn't taken the same day as they disappeared

Timeline being developed in search for missing Coachella Valley couple

http://www.kesq.com/news/police-provide-timeline-as-search-for-missing-couple-continues/500107517

None of this is good. The car being found right on the shoulder of I-10 in Beaumont... no cell activity after midnight on the 10th. Ugh. I don't see any good news coming out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ