Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kmir.com/story/35418998/extensive-search-continues-for-missing-couple

This article says that Audrey went to pick Jonathan up in Imperial County where he was with some friends who have yet to be identified. Imperial County is way past Coachella, toward the Mexico border. The article also says that Jonathan does not drive. Finding out who Jonathan was visiting/with in Imperial County could be key. It's very telling that none of those unidentifiable people have come forward yet.

I also saw in the news last night that LE does not beilieve the couple ever made it to Jonathan's house in Palm Desert. The "selfie" was taken at an earlier date, not Wednesday like originally thought. Will try and find the news link.

We DO know Jonathon was in Beaumont with her vehicle, however, so we know she picked him up. Everything after Imperial County is probably a cover up.

Meeting up so close to the border (and it appears he was coming from that way), picking him up after being with unknown "friends", and then BOTH of them evidently disappearing shortly thereafter with seemingly no electronic or other activity, could also suggest a drug run gone terribly wrong. Subsequently, the car could've been dumped so far north because that was perhaps where the "friends" were headed (LA?). Doesn't explain his scent where the car was found, but there are other things that could explain that that don't have to involve him having physically been there. They very well could have met their fate at or around Coachella.

How long were they dating? She didn't even acknowledge him on her FB, so it must not have been that serious. And he has no social media? My hinky meter is starting to go off.

How long were they dating? She didn't even acknowledge him on her FB, so it must not have been that serious. And he has no social media? My hinky meter is starting to go off.

I don't think acknowledging him on FB is of any indication into their relationship. Changing your FB relationship status is "so high school". I rarely see this in my feed, the only time I see it nowadays is when friends get engaged or married.

I've been in a relationship for 2.5 years. I don't list my relationship status on FB and we're not even "friends" on FB because my man doesn't really use FB or SM.

Why doesn't he drive?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I don't think acknowledging him on FB is of any indication into their relationship. Changing your FB relationship status is "so high school". I rarely see this in my feed, the only time I see it nowadays is when friends get engaged or married.

I've been in a relationship for 2.5 years. I don't list my relationship status on FB and we're not even "friends" on FB because my man doesn't really use FB or SM.
I agree. My daughter's FB isn't reflective of her and her boyfriend's relationship either since he doesn't even have a FB account and doesn't want one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I agree. My daughter's FB isn't reflective of her and her boyfriend's relationship either since he doesn't even have a FB account and doesn't want one. And they've been together for 4 years.

Why didnt he drive what kind of work did he do. Also thats strange he didnt have face book something is not right what was he doing in brawly how long were they dating

I also saw in the news last night that LE does not beilieve the couple ever made it to Jonathan's house in Palm Desert. The "selfie" was taken at an earlier date, not Wednesday like originally thought. Will try and find the news link.
So she sent an old selfie of them to her sis?.... hmmm

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

She likes to share pics of herself with others on her FB, why are there none with her BF?

Meeting up so close to the border (and it appears he was coming from that way), picking him up after being with unknown "friends", and then BOTH of them evidently disappearing shortly thereafter with seemingly no electronic or other activity, could also suggest a drug run gone terribly wrong. Subsequently, the car could've been dumped so far north because that was perhaps where the "friends" were headed (LA?). Doesn't explain his scent where the car was found, but there are other things that could explain that that don't have to involve him having physically been there. They very well could have met their fate at or around Coachella.
This is probably a really stupid question, but regarding the scent being picked up.. is it standard practice to use a known article from the missing person to track them? any chance the dog was just following a scent from the truck, like it smelled the passenger seat and followed that scent?

I believe they use an article belonging to the person trying to be tracked. Idk how this case worked tho

On the news last night it said he was a surgical tech in between jobs right now. Not sure if he's unemployed right now or what. Haven't heard the reason why he doesn't drive. Does seem odd though, considering he's 28 and has had jobs in the past.

maybe he has a suspended DL? but that usually doesn't stop anyone from driving. maybe that and lacks a car?

Why doesn't he drive?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Any links to any news articles or videos will be greatly appreciated as you happen upon them. I don't want to see anything get removed because it's rumor and not backed up, and right now every tidbit of information is valuable.

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...ng-couple-not-heard-from-since-last-week/amp/

Here is the news report discussing both of their types of employment and also about Jonathan getting a ride back from Brawley with friends.

The fact that these "friends" have not come forward is very suspicious imo. Seems like the selfie pic sent to her sister Wednesday night could've been part of a cover up, so her family would assume she was safe and with her boyfriend that night.

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...ng-couple-not-heard-from-since-last-week/amp/

Here is the news report discussing both of their types of employment and also about Jonathan getting a ride back from Brawley with friends.

The fact that these "friends" have not come forward is very suspicious imo. Seems like the selfie pic sent to her sister Wednesday night could've been part of a cover up, so her family would assume she was safe and with her boyfriend that night.
This article says the couple's scent. So it was not just his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member