Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice he is a big guy...so if someone else was involved with their disappearance it had to be more than one or someone with a weapon. Imho

Or HE is also involved. Asking about their relationship is entirely relevant at this point.

I'm so confused!

1) At first I read she was going to his house in Palm Desert. Then Brawley was mentioned. Then someone brought up Palm Springs. (I have not seen a link for that article, just saw it mentioned in a previous post.)

2) This was the picture. Then it wasn't the picture. This was a new picture. Then it was an old picture. (Which is what I suspect.)

3) His scent was discovered, then lost. The couple's scent was discovered, then lost.

I certainly hope that LE has a clearer picture of this than I seem to. (And I believe they do.)

I'm so confused!

1) At first I read she was going to his house in Palm Desert. Then Brawley was mentioned. Then someone brought up Palm Springs. (I have not seen a link for that article, just saw it mentioned in a previous post.)

2) This was the picture. Then it wasn't the picture. This was a new picture. Then it was an old picture. (Which is what I suspect.)

3) His scent was discovered, then lost. The couple's scent was discovered, then lost.

I certainly hope that LE has a clearer picture of this than I seem to. (And I believe they do.)
Palm Springs is probably a typo, and whomever meant Palm Desert.

The remaining facts are still coming out, and do seem to be sometimes conflictive.

I read on their dedicated search FB page that a waiter remembers possibly being their server on last Tuesday where the picture was taken.

I read on their dedicated search FB page that a waiter remembers possibly being their server on last Tuesday where the picture was taken.

Also a woman on there posted she remembered seeing the vehicle there on the 12th at 6:30 AM.

Why didn't the friends just drive him home? Was she intending on staying the night? Is the vehicle placement a diversion? If it was JR who left the vehicle, how did he leave the area? Why did AM send the selfie?

Just a stab in the dark but, I don't feel that JR's scent ended at the fence but more than likely went on. The other side of the fence is private property so LE would require a warrant to further search. They claimed there was no evidence of foul play or crime, which is what would merit a warrant.

I have hesitated saying this because I can't back it up with anything concrete, but I am getting a voluntary vibe here. No matter what, I really hope these 2 show up soon and safe. So many people love and care about them.

Palm Springs is probably a typo, and whomever meant Palm Desert.

The remaining facts are still coming out, and do seem to be sometimes conflictive.

It's a good thing I fixed my own mistake before posting - as I'd typed Desert Hot Springs. I'd have added to the confusion. (I used to live in PS and had family in Banning and Beaumont so I'm familiar with the area).

I thought the same until I zoomed in on it. There's a guy in the back with his arm up - looks like he's pouring something maybe. Then it looks like there's a person sitting to her left as well. It looks a lot like our dining room with the the bar and mirror, table, etc. Not to get too nit-picky but it's not actually a selfie. Notice both their arms are down. So someone else actually took the pic. https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/missing-full.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&strip=all

Replying to my own post to say I'm 99.99% sure I was wrong, and it is actually a public place: El Mexicali Cafe https://www.yelp.com/biz/el-mexicali-cafe-ii-indio

Exact same bar top material and wall decor. barpic.jpg

Now, whether or not it's the actual pic they had taken that night, is still unclear.

I saw on the Find Audrey Moran Facebook page in comments under this picture, that a waiter said he was the one who took the picture of the couple a few days before their disappearance. I don't believe LE has released the actual selfie picture that was sent to AM's sister Wednesday night.

I'm so confused!

I was a little conflicted in posting the
last seen location. Since I was posting both missing I put Palm Desert. If it was Audrey only I would have put Coachella.

Aldo, the article that I got the info from for the initial post had her name spelled Aubrey and Audrey. I assume it has been corrected by now. Smh

if it's true that they were in the restaurant on Tuesday were the photo was taken, I'm curious to know if the waiter can tell the police if the couple was alone? Or were they there with others? Possibly he overheard of plans being made by the couple of traveling? Who paid?

They look like a happy couple. Possibly a new relationship. I read that his mom did not know of Audrey. Until their disappearance. He hadn't mentioned her to his Mom. But then she corrected herself and said that she remembers seeing a picture of them two.

Only 2 reasons you'd purposely stop your vehicle literally on the shoulder of 10 like that.

1. Car trouble
2. Being pulled over

Or, if you were looking to ditch a car that wasn't yours, and had someone following you to give you a ride. Although ditching a stolen car on the side of the highway sounds rather ridiculous, I admit.

Well this article says the car was in working condition when found, so we can rule out car trouble.

The vehicle was fueled and operated normally when started.

http://www.kmir.com/story/35418998/extensive-search-continues-for-missing-couple

Very odd case. My feeling, based on no evidence at all, is they were kidnapped. But why? Idk. :thinking:

You're right, it says both.

20 yards west of the vehicle makes it sound like they walked a bit then got into another vehicle. It probably wasn't voluntary, since they are missing now. There's no way to know what time of day or night the transfer occurred, but I suspect not too long after that picture was sent. jmo

I just can't fathom a random abduction around that area where there is a pretty steady flow of traffic on the 10, CHP presence, a county jail a stones throw away. unless they were in a scenario where it provided a total window of opportunity for the assailant(s) to lure them out- or perhaps by gun point since there was no sign of a struggle. That leads me down the train of thought of either mechanical trouble where they were already out of the car and/or they knew a person(s) who drove off with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't read all reported news stories so just chiming in here with no real suspected cause... yet.

It's possible that they are voluntarily missing I suppose. Could either of them be in any legal trouble by chance? And while I don't believe that this is the case (but still think it's worth a mention) is it possible that he harmed her and someone picked him up? Again, just throwing out possibilities with no real cause - sorry!

I guess I better start sleuthing so I can have a better post next time! Hope they are both safe and sound.. a.s.a.p.

This is so so weird and reminds me of another case but I can't for the life of me remember the names, I'll have to look it up.

My gut feeling is foul play/kid napped/something went very wrong. So at this point, IMO, we need to start sleuthing their backgrounds right? Looking for causes to be targeted. Legal trouble, gang affiliation, drug problems (I say this all with zero judgment just stating facts) as all of those could add a new angle to this...very very strange. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member