Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not too much out there

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

This is so so weird and reminds me of another case but I can't for the life of me remember the names, I'll have to look it up.

My gut feeling is foul play/kid napped/something went very wrong. So at this point, IMO, we need to start sleuthing their backgrounds right? Looking for causes to be targeted. Legal trouble, gang affiliation, drug problems (I say this all with zero judgment just stating facts) as all of those could add a new angle to this...very very strange. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe because I've digested it so much, it reminds me of the McStay Family. It has a lot of the same earmarks. A lot of the early reporting in that case had erroneous info.

I keep re-reading the same articles and some things stand out for me.

There are conflicting reports of where she was picking him up - Coachella or Palm Desert.I wonder if she told the sister or was is just that she was meeting him and maybe that is why there is the conflicting report.

There is a report of the couple's scent being lost after 20 yards WEST of the vehicle. This would put them in front of it walking along the freeway. It contradicts the other report of JR's scent traced up the embankment. But maybe they are both correct?

AM didn't have him as a friend on FB and I can't find his profile but perhaps he just didn't do FB. She herself hadn't posted since January.

LE stated they couldn't cooberate that JR made it to Brawley (or from?), does that mean they talked to his friends there? And why was he going to Brawley?

The most glaring part of this that is really troubling. AM's phone pinged last when that 'Selfie' was sent from east Coachella on 5/10. Then her vehicle is found the next day, 50 some odd miles away, parked haphazardly on a freeway. But why send this picture? Was it part of series of texts or was it random, and did it mean something?

Media needs to get in a boardroom together and get their stories straight. How can two media outlets reports such very different information?

if it's true that they were in the restaurant on Tuesday were the photo was taken, I'm curious to know if the waiter can tell the police if the couple was alone? Or were they there with others? Possibly he overheard of plans being made by the couple of traveling? Who paid?

They look like a happy couple. Possibly a new relationship. I read that his mom did not know of Audrey. Until their disappearance. He hadn't mentioned her to his Mom. But then she corrected herself and said that she remembers seeing a picture of them two.

So if they were together Tuesday night what kind of a trip would he take Wednesday for the day where he would need her to pick him up? What friends did he leave with that couldn't drive him back? Someone commented that the back window was open meaning a passenger. Could they have picked up a hitch hiker? Or could he have gone over the border and brought something illegal back? I think the friends he was with Wednesday are the key to what happened. :( Maybe he picked up something with a friend and the friend turned on him.

I have hesitated saying this because I can't back it up with anything concrete, but I am getting a voluntary vibe here. No matter what, I really hope these 2 show up soon and safe. So many people love and care about them.

I entertained that thought (voluntary) as well, but they were gone over Mother's Day. I have no idea what their relationships were like with their mothers, but from the scant information and interviews we do have, I eliminated the voluntary option. I hope you are right, though!

I happen to believe that they likely met with foul play, but it is certainly possible that this is a well orchestrated ruse and they are just on the lam. If on the lam, perhaps they felt they had to run away from something or someone. Perhaps one or both of them got in over their heads with some seedy folks. Or it could just be as simple as family tensions/disapproval if there is/was any. Pure speculation, of course.

You're right, it says both.

20 yards west of the vehicle makes it sound like they walked a bit then got into another vehicle. It probably wasn't voluntary, since they are missing now. There's no way to know what time of day or night the transfer occurred, but I suspect not too long after that picture was sent. jmo
Just another theory...if purse in vehicle is still correct? I wonder if they were followed and slightly hit by another vehicle to get them to pull over and were taken?

I don't trust any of the "facts" posted from the media. LE needs to speak out directly on this case.

We've only heard talk about AM's phone but what about JR's? Anyone read about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish LE would suspect foul play until proven otherwise... I think a lot more cases would get solved and get solved quicker.

I also think there is a lack of urgency when adult(s) go missing just because they're adults... not children.

Really hoping these two are found safe.

IMO, picking up (at least) JRs scent at the scene of the car means he's either a perp or a victim of something. Why would he run off into a field from a perfectly good running automobile otherwise?

Beyond the freeway, beyond the initial barriers, are a golf course and subdivisions. Did any homes from that area get asked to search their yards and video for anything?

IMO, picking up (at least) JRs scent at the scene of the car means he's either a perp or a victim of something. Why would he run off into a field from a perfectly good running automobile otherwise?

Beyond the freeway, beyond the initial barriers, are a golf course and subdivisions. Did any homes from that area get asked to search their yards and video for anything?
And that is a pretty steep run up the hill

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Maybe because I've digested it so much, it reminds me of the McStay Family. It has a lot of the same earmarks. A lot of the early reporting in that case had erroneous info.

I keep re-reading the same articles and some things stand out for me.

There are conflicting reports of where she was picking him up - Coachella or Palm Desert.I wonder if she told the sister or was is just that she was meeting him and maybe that is why there is the conflicting report.

There is a report of the couple's scent being lost after 20 yards WEST of the vehicle. This would put them in front of it walking along the freeway. It contradicts the other report of JR's scent traced up the embankment. But maybe they are both correct?

AM didn't have him as a friend on FB and I can't find his profile but perhaps he just didn't do FB. She herself hadn't posted since January.

LE stated they couldn't cooberate that JR made it to Brawley (or from?), does that mean they talked to his friends there? And why was he going to Brawley?

The most glaring part of this that is really troubling. AM's phone pinged last when that 'Selfie' was sent from east Coachella on 5/10. Then her vehicle is found the next day, 50 some odd miles away, parked haphazardly on a freeway. But why send this picture? Was it part of series of texts or was it random, and did it mean something?

Someone who is supposedly related or close to JR stated on FB that he didn't have a FB page and that's why they weren't friends on FB.

And that is a pretty steep run up the hill

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
...another theory...car problems and he went up to pee somewhat private?
Just throwing things out while we wait.

...another theory...car problems and he went up to pee somewhat private?
Just throwing things out while we wait.
I hate to shoot this down.... LE said the car was working perfectly. Also, they had just left a town. AND, who goes to the top of a hill that's blocked by a fence, and where EVERY car approaching will see you? Not private at all, imo. If I were driving by and saw that I would LOL.

I think the top of a hill is a good lookout location to see over the wall to the OTHER side of the freeway.

Two thoughts on that.... does the scent show him returning to the road? Was it 50' towards the field (which is actually a hill), or 20 yards west of the car, which is up the highway? I have read both.

Also, just his scent, or hers too? I have read both.

Here is a pic of the car from the video posted above.
attachment.php

The location seems to be about here, just after the onramp. https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...0ca7ca387d1acb!8m2!3d33.9294606!4d-116.977248

50' into a field is at the fence line, on the top of that hill. Did the dogs go to the other side of the fence to follow the scent?

I wonder if they could see a matted down area where they went up that hill. Seems like that dry grass would show evidence of it if that happened.

This article states both of their phones haven't been used since last Wednesday.
http://www.kesq.com/news/search-continues-for-couple-missing-more-than-a-week/503715688

^^The fact that both phones have been turned OFF since last Wednesday seems like a huge indicator that foul play may be involved. People these days, especially younger adults, are so attached to their phones. It's like a lifeline with all their contacts, calendars, social media, entertainment, etc. And sounds like AM was close to her family from what the media is saying, so I hightly doubt she'd run away without letting at least one person know. It's not like they're teenage runaways. They're grown adults!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme