Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to post in a row, but I cannot seem to edit or add

My bf of 7 yrs has a facebook acct. I don't. so I am not a "friend" on his account. I'm weirdly private.

My bf of 7 yrs has a facebook acct. I don't. so I am not a "friend" on his account. I'm weirdly private.
I have a FB but never post on it. I'm also not 28.
I do think it strange he doesn't have one but I think it's possible he has one with a different name.

I agree with all of this. His ' Brawley' taveling friends' are a big key to this and they haven't come forward. Very suspicious. Are they the ones that picked him up to take him to Brawley? Where did they meet him? Has anyone actually seen this 'friends'. There is nothing really of interest in Brawley. It's well known for drug use and theft crimes.

Perhaps the sister was weary and JR or someone else sent the picture to the sister to pacify any suspicion of were they were.

Did she take extra clothes to indicate an overnight stay with JR? Or a for a road trip?

Also, I know if I had a daughter that was dating a 28 year old with no license or job, I wouldn't be happy at all. I'm sure the stories of him being a nice and respectful young man are true but I personally would internally be very suspicious of his intentions.

Did he convince her to go on a 'ride' that went horribly wrong? Were they kidnapped by these friends when she showed up to pick him up?

For me, Brawley and the 'Friends' is the key in all of this.

On Tuesday May 9, they went to dinner and looked happy, without a care in the world.

Wednesday JR heads to Brawley but no one seems to know why. It's over an hour drive. I'm curious to know when JR left and what the couple's itinerary was throughout that day before he left. LE must have phone records to pinpoint the soonest point they were apart and when he contacted AM to meet.

8 pm AM is at her sisters house for approximately 45 before departing to meet JR. At an unknown time later the sister receives a picture of the couple from AM's phone.

There is no known activity from either AM or JR after this.

Reports are that AM's vehicle was located by LE via On Star on the 11th. However AM's family did not report her missing until the early hours of May 12. A witness also reported seeing her vehicle at 6:30 am on the 12th. The original reports are erroneous. So this vehicle was somewhere other than the freeway spot for a full day prior. That would mean AM and JR was as well if we can conclude the 'scents' to be factual. At least one was there anyways.

I'm betting on that it was just Jonathon Reynoso. I also think it was him who sent the photo and not AM. Reason being, AM maybe told him where she just came from and she told him that her sister knew where she was.

For whatever reason AM maybe felt threatened, whether by JR or his friends. this would merit for JR to send the pic to reassure her things were cool. Obviously I have nothing to back this up and it's pure speculation but considering once JR got back from Brawley via his 'Friends' there has to be some a connection there. Unfortunately, due to there not being a body found somewhere, LE will not pursue this much further IMO.

Brawley/Friends/JR/AM's Purse/Car/JR's scent - Indicates JR is a part of this. or accomplice. Just my feeling. My apologies to those who may know him but good people do get embroiled in bad things.

I agree.

For her mom to say
If it's done let us know so we can lay them to rest.
To me was an odd statement.
Jmo

I did read in msm, I believe that he doesn't drive.

Well he could have a license and just no car.
Lost his license for some reason.
Never learned to drive? Naaaaa on that one.

Something just feels wrong here.

You are my twin. I do not have FB either, and my people have to get permission to include me in pictures. LoL

I do now have a FB for sleuthing. But if you found it you'd think I was a completely different person. Purposeful.

He has two different Instagram accounts: j_dzdarling and j_dzdarling7
Both set to private

He has two different Instagram accounts: j_dzdarling and j_dzdarling7
Both set to private

The younger generation is seemingly leaning more towards Instagram nowadays. I'm wondering if he does have a license to drive, just no car. 28 is kind of old to not have a license. Also, someone drove her car to that location and it may have not been her.

His mother is quoted as not knowing about her but remembers seeing a picture of her, so they could not have been together ll to long IMO. It's also of interest that he wasn't dropped off at her sisters house.

I just read that he is also known as "Jon Darling". INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe he has a father figure in his life (uncle. Dad, step dad?) with the Darling last name and a brother Garett Darling ?

They are both active in the search.

The younger generation is seemingly leaning more towards Instagram nowadays. I'm wondering if he does have a license to drive, just no car. 28 is kind of old to not have a license. Also, someone drove her car to that location and it may have not been her.

His mother is quoted as not knowing about her but remembers seeing a picture of her, so they could not have been together ll to long IMO. It's also of interest that he wasn't dropped off at her sisters house.

I found it odd that he had two Instagram accounts on private. Sometimes people have two different accounts: one private for private life and one public for business advertising. But two different private accounts is odd. But it may have been an old inactive account.

I'm assuming he knows how to drive and possibly has a suspended license. But I agree, he may just not have a car at the moment and possibly why it's difficult for hm to find a job. But how did he get to Brawley? Did she take him the day prior. The timeline is so confusing.

One thing I wondered is if there has been any incidents of crazy exes involved recently? Either Jon's ex or AM's Ex possibly stalking. I still think Brawley's 'friends' are key.

actually I have seen many ppl go up the embankment. the shoulder looks really small and LE advises not to wait in a disabled car in case someone hits it.

You don't go up a steep embankment for a ride imo as a big dude.

One was the target and the other was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. *sigh*

The "friends" could add plenty to this story.

How did he get to brawley? (not his home, right?) Who picked him up to get there? Friends' silence is weird.,

I just read that he is also known as "Jon Darling". INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the name I knew him as when I went to school with him. First hung out with him in middle school and people always called him by and first and last name together- just one of those names! Anyways not sure when he started going by Reynoso..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it odd that he had two Instagram accounts on private. Sometimes people have two different accounts: one private for private life and one public for business advertising. But two different private accounts is odd. But it may have been an old inactive account.

I'm assuming he knows how to drive and possibly has a suspended license. But I agree, he may just not have a car at the moment and possibly why it's difficult for hm to find a job. But how did he get to Brawley? Did she take him the day prior. The timeline is so confusing.

I think one might of been an old/inactive account. I remember for a time following him on one account, about 3ish years ago. But when this happened I tried to search him on Instagram but I wasn't following either accounts anymore and they were both set on private.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually I have seen many ppl go up the embankment. the shoulder looks really small and LE advises not to wait in a disabled car in case someone hits it.
But my question would be, does his scent also come back down the embankment? The articles make it sound like the scent ended there, not backtracked. Also, in the Maricela Garcia case we learned that a dog can indicate that a person lingered in an area. Have we not been provided any of this information, or does it not exist?

This is my 1st post so bear with me if I don't know all of the protocol here. Jonathan was my Daughter's 1st boyfriend. So Bunnygirl... you may know each other. He went to James Workman Middle School & graduated from Cathedral City High School. He was known as Jon Darling. Garret & James both have the last name Darling to this day. The local news last night reported he also goes by the last name Darling & said his mother wanted the public to know that in case they don't recognize the last name he uses now. <modsnip> Also on FB is the Indio Police Department. There is a lot of conflicting & misinformation out there. Even the local news has been reporting some discrepancies. His Mother doesn't live in the State of California anymore, but she flew in for this situation of course. She is still in town conducting searches everyday & she has been on the local news everyday as well. The Indio Police Department has called in several agencies to help in the case & they have been working non-stop since they were reported missing. I have more information to post on this site, but I wanted to submit this one first so everyone has a way to search for updated news. I will submit another reply to this thread within the next hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214