Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 1st post so bear with me if I don't know all of the protocol here. Jonathan was my Daughter's 1st boyfriend. So Bunnygirl... you may know each other. He went to James Workman Middle School & graduated from Cathedral City High School. He was known as Jon Darling. Garret & James both have the last name Darling to this day. The local news last night reported he also goes by the last name Darling & said his mother wanted the public to know that in case they don't recognize the last name he uses now. <modsnip> Also on FB is the Indio Police Department. There is a lot of conflicting & misinformation out there. Even the local news has been reporting some discrepancies. His Mother doesn't live in the State of California anymore, but she flew in for this situation of course. She is still in town conducting searches everyday & she has been on the local news everyday as well. The Indio Police Department has called in several agencies to help in the case & they have been working non-stop since they were reported missing. I have more information to post on this site, but I wanted to submit this one first so everyone has a way to search for updated news. I will submit another reply to this thread within the next hour or so.

We probably do I went to those schools as well - good job on your first post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to understand this. When you do an image search with the user name, is that somehow going through some internet back door to find any images posted by that user... where? Anywhere on the internet? I mean, does this suggest all those images brought up were posted by that user? Interesting.

This is my 1st post so bear with me if I don't know all of the protocol here. Jonathan was my Daughter's 1st boyfriend. So Bunnygirl... you may know each other. He went to James Workman Middle School & graduated from Cathedral City High School. He was known as Jon Darling. Garret & James both have the last name Darling to this day. The local news last night reported he also goes by the last name Darling & said his mother wanted the public to know that in case they don't recognize the last name he uses now.<modsnip> Also on FB is the Indio Police Department. There is a lot of conflicting & misinformation out there. Even the local news has been reporting some discrepancies. His Mother doesn't live in the State of California anymore, but she flew in for this situation of course. She is still in town conducting searches everyday & she has been on the local news everyday as well. The Indio Police Department has called in several agencies to help in the case & they have been working non-stop since they were reported missing. I have more information to post on this site, but I wanted to submit this one first so everyone has a way to search for updated news. I will submit another reply to this thread within the next hour or so.
Thank you. :welcome:

Trying to understand this. When you do an image search with the user name, is that somehow going through some internet back door to find any images posted by that user... where? Anywhere on the internet? I mean, does this suggest all those images brought up were posted by that user? Interesting.
I have seen FB hidden images this way. I do not know if it works with Instagram. But hopefully someone can chime in who knows these things.

They are such an adorable couple. Two beautiful people.

You are my twin. I do not have FB either, and my people have to get permission to include me in pictures. LoL

I do now have a FB for sleuthing. But if you found it you'd think I was a completely different person. Purposeful.

Hugs and kisses , sister.

I'm scared about this case. Something stinks. I'm just not sure which way it stinks.

Hoping for a good outcome. (they do happen) But this is not looking good.

not to my knowledge ... those are photos whose description has user name or parts of the username in it

for ex: I searched my user name on google and none of those photos that come up have anything to do with me but you will see descriptors like 'my fair lady' etc.

not strange at all for that age group
I have six nieces and nephews in that generation (and two more younger) and they mostly use instagram, snapchat, twitter, youtube, kik
some of them might have signed up for FB but they rarely if ever use it ... it's basically utilized by old people like me

I have a FB but never post on it. I'm also not 28.
I do think it strange he doesn't have one but I think it's possible he has one with a different name.

[bbm]

maybe check with moderators first
insiders have to be verified as per TOS before posting inside info

Thank u for the welcome. I was just texting with my daughter & we are quite upset & under stress about this case as u can imagine. Bunnygirl... we may be able to find a way to see if u know each other, but I don't know how that works where u can exchange names. If u know & want to do that, let me know. Anyway, I'm getting ready to post another reply with more case information here in a few minutes.

actually I have seen many ppl go up the embankment. the shoulder looks really small and LE advises not to wait in a disabled car in case someone hits it.

I see your point, but why not walk forward or back instead of up an embankment with a fence. If in distress try to flag someone down... BUT the car was operable right? as not stalled etc. so....???? Where were the keys? Did they have to tow it? and I'm confused. HIs was the only scent the dogs followed. Why only his if she was in HER car?

Not judging, but where was he born? MAybe he doesn't have a license to drive bc he cant get one. If caught there are fees and ... well you the idea. I'm an immigrant lover. NOt judging. I have a dear neighbor in this situation.

I really feel like this will turn out to be he hurt her and is on the run
the reason dogs only picked up his scent is because she simply wasn't there
he could've panicked to ditch the car so just pulled over and then hitched his way out of there

I hope I'm wrong

[bbm]

exactly
she was in the car until she got to his house
I think something happened there and he took the car to dump it on the side of the highway and then walked/thumbed out of there
I'd like to see the terrain around that area - how close is it to services or the next town?

I see your point, but why not walk forward or back instead of up an embankment with a fence. If in distress try to flag someone down... BUT the car was operable right? as not stalled etc. so....???? Where were the keys? Did they have to tow it? and I'm confused. HIs was the only scent the dogs followed. Why only his if she was in HER car?

Not judging, but where was he born? MAybe he doesn't have a license to drive bc he cant get one. If caught there are fees and ... well you the idea. I'm an immigrant lover. NOt judging. I have a dear neighbor in this situation.

We don't know if she was there. Some articles say both of their scents were found where the car was located.

I'm having problems posting so sorry if it's taking forever. I think I wasn't logged in. Haha. Anyway, a little bit of background on Jon before I post info on the case. We do not know Audrey.

Jon was the sweetest, funniest, cutest kid. Always smiling & always surrounded by a gaggle of friends. He has that charismatic "it" factor that is hard to define.

I'm going to try & frame this reply from a perspective of people who do not know this area, so u can help with the efforts to solve this case. We are in the Coachella valley & we have access to only 1 freeway which is the I-10. Anyone who has lived here for a time has a good working knowledge of all the freeway exits & Jon has lived here many years after moving here from Queens, New York as a boy (thus the pics of him wearing the New York ball caps that u have probably seen).

The Banning/Beaumont area is roughly 30 miles west heading toward the Los Angeles area. The place where the car was located is just past the main exits for the city of Beaumont (if u were heading west out of the valley here). Everyone knows those Beaumont exits & would know that if they wanted to get off of the freeway & go where all the fast food restaurants and so on are... they would exit previous to where the car was found, or they would continue on past that spot because there is another exit ahead where there are known fast food & gasoline etc. type of businesses. I say this because a resident of the Coachella valley would not stop purposely at the place where her car was found. Plus this is a somewhat remote area leading into Yucaipa with empty fields. (I'm going to interject my opinion here of what I think happened, but it has been well thought out as u can imagine, plus I'm drawing from known info on the case).

First of all, no one pulls over on the freeway unless they are having a mechanical issue or a road rage situation, or perhaps forced at gunpoint to do so. Yet her car was fueled & still operational. Plus... the Highway Patrol will tow a car fairly quickly if it's left parked on the freeway. So I have my doubts that the car was left there Wednesday night until it was discovered by Onstar on Friday morning. So, it is my opinion that the car was dumped there by the assailant/assailants perhaps on Thursday night leading into Friday morning.

Im hoping the Indio police will release the info on the forensics that they are gathering on the car. It hasn't happened yet, but if there was an unknown person or persons in that car, it will be very telling. If no one else was in the car then we have to surmise that they did stop there & get out which is highly unlikely unless forced to do so.

Im going to post this reply and start another one as I have more info & thoughts on this case. Please bear with me as I do have an appointment to go to soon & I may or may not be able to post it all today.

Admin Note

First, :welcome: to the new members who are closely following this case!

Especially to those of you who have personal knowledge and/or relationships Audrey and/or Jonathan or with their families. We appreciate your willingness to share and help. However, this is the internet and we do our best to protect the integrity of the information shared, as well as the investigation. We ask that you refrain from posting sensitive, inside information until we have a chance to verify those who chose to become "Verified Insiders".

Please refer to this direct link regarding how to become a Verified Insider.

It is a simple, quick, painless process and we have many members who are VIs. Everything is kept strictly confidential. :shush:

I have had to edit a few posts because we are careful about names popping up in google searches.

We look forward to hearing from those of you who would like to post insider info that can help locate Audrey and Jonathan.

I'm going to try & frame this reply from a perspective of people who do not know this area, so u can help with the efforts to solve this case. We are in the Coachella valley & we have access to only 1 freeway which is the I-10. Anyone who has lived here for a time has a good working knowledge of all the freeway exits & Jon has lived here many years after moving here from Queens, New York as a boy (thus the pics of him wearing the New York ball caps that u have probably seen).

Funny, I never even noticed the logo on the hat. But being from NY and that hat, it makes better sense of what was on TV in the background of the picture. The Cincinnati Reds were playing the Yankees that day.

Funny, I never even noticed the logo on the hat. But being from NY and that hat, it makes better sense of what was on TV in the background of the picture. The Cincinnati Reds were playing the Yankees that day.

Good catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member