Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to know where on the map her job would be?

I'm not sure which exact storage facility she worked at but I know it was in Palm Desert so approx around where I marked JR on the map - possibly even between his X and AMs home X depending on which location she worked at--palm desert is only 10-15 mins or so from Indio so somewhere in that general vicinity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another question, does anyone know how they met? If it was in PD and he lived there, did they meet there? Perhaps he had storage there?

I believe she said he imessaged her

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Oh yes sorry I thought she was referring to the person that brought the newer comment to her attention. Hmmm I wonder what he said to her the first time? Well, if they have Audrey's phone she might have moms number labeled that way "mom" so maybe that's how he was able to reach her?

For those asking for the link to the video:

https://www.facebook.com/KMIRNews/v...0&app_id=1523472997959746&live_video_guests=0

I wonder how the Aaron person got a hold of the mother's number to text her.

Another item I noticed right away on this video is that the "selfie" is NOT a selfie OR at his house as widely reported. It's the same pic that's been shown all over of the couple at a restaurant. So that nixes the idea that she sent the pic to say I'm here safe at his house.

For those asking for the link to the video:

https://www.facebook.com/KMIRNews/v...0&app_id=1523472997959746&live_video_guests=0

I wonder how the Aaron person got a hold of the mother's number to text her.

A few other notes...

-Again with the direction of the scents! 20ft west vs 50ft into a field... which is it?!
One of the original reports was a quote from his mom that said 50ft into field and now it's said again seemingly on the side of Audrey's parents since this report hadn't yet cut to his moms side of the story.

-the car was locked. Do kidnappers care about whether or not they leave the victims car locked??? Do drug/cartel involved type people think to lock the cars of their victims? For what? So it won't get stolen?
Unless the car is equipped with an auto lock feature where the doors lock after certain time has elapsed then this info seems very odd to me. Does anyone know if the make/model of her car would have this feature?

Another item I noticed right away on this video is that the "selfie" is NOT a selfie OR at his house as widely reported. It's the same pic that's been shown all over of the couple at a restaurant. So that nixes the idea that she sent the pic to say I'm here safe at his house.

I find it curious that conveniently right before they disappeared that a picture of BOTH of them together was sent. And THAT photo ALONE has been the one used and circulated regarding the their disappearance.

I haven't seen any other photo of THEM together circulated by the media. Just the one.

It's almost like whoever sent that photo wanted THAT photo to be the one circulated.

Very odd IMO

I find it curious that conveniently right before they disappeared that a picture of BOTH of them together was sent. And THAT photo ALONE has been the one used and circulated regarding the their disappearance.

I haven't seen any other photo of THEM together circulated by the media. Just the one.

It's almost like whoever sent that photo wanted THAT photo to be the one circulated.

Very odd IMO

That's a good point. That may have been the only picture of the two of them together. I'm not sure, but from my understanding - at least what I've seen on social media - their relationship was new and/or casual. AM still had her status as 'single' on her FB page , so make of that what you will but I haven't seen any other photos except the one circulated that show them together which leads me to speculate that may have been the only one. I wasn't following either of them on Instagram I know their pages are private but surely if someone following them saw more recent pictures of them together they would of been shared by now?

So this is probably really stupid but who cares, I'm saying it.

I know it's out of character for them to just leave it all behind but I wonder if it's at all possible that they did or had to for an unknown reason? Perhaps the pic of the restaurant is a hint that they went to Mexico on their own? Or who were they with that night at the restaurant? What was the occasion to gather for dinner in the first place? Someone has to know those answers since that picture clearly isn't a selfie. Maybe all that can clue to what's going on? I would imagine a young girl to have several pics on her phone with her boyfriend. Why send that one?

A few other notes...

-Again with the direction of the scents! 20ft west vs 50ft into a field... which is it?!
One of the original reports was a quote from his mom that said 50ft into field and now it's said again seemingly on the side of Audrey's parents since this report hadn't yet cut to his moms side of the story.

-the car was locked. Do kidnappers care about whether or not they leave the victims car locked??? Do drug/cartel involved type people think to lock the cars of their victims? For what? So it won't get stolen?
Unless the car is equipped with an auto lock feature where the doors lock after certain time has elapsed then this info seems very odd to me. Does anyone know if the make/model of her car would have this feature?

I don't know, but she drove a newer car I think it's a safe assumption that the doors had auto-lock or someone just hit the lock button on the keys out of habit.. maybe the car locked after the OnStar call was made? I don't have that feature in our cars so I wouldn't know if that's what happens just thinking of possibilities

So this is probably really stupid but who cares, I'm saying it.

I know it's out of character for them to just leave it all behind but I wonder if it's at all possible that they did or had to for an unknown reason? Perhaps the pic of the restaurant is a hint that they went to Mexico on their own? Or who were they with that night at the restaurant? What was the occasion to gather for dinner in the first place? Someone has to know those answers since that picture clearly isn't a selfie. Maybe all that can clue to what's going on? I would imagine a young girl to have several pics on her phone with her boyfriend. Why send that one?

So the mother texted AM to ask where she was or was up to. The response was "I'm with Jonathon" then the mother received the picture of the two of them. Whether or not it is the same one floating around, LE determined it was not a new picture. But the whole of it doesn't make any sense if this was actually AM responding.

So the mother texted AM to ask where she was or was up to. The response was "I'm with Jonathon" then the mother received the picture of the two of them. Whether or not it is the same one floating around, LE determined it was not a new picture. But the whole of it doesn't make any sense if this was actually AM responding.
That was the picture sent as confirmed in the interview. I thought it was sent to gently remind her mom who Jonathon was if in fact the relationship is new

A few other notes...

Im pretty sure it was auto lock

Actually from what is being said is that the photo that has been used of them is not the one that was sent to her family. but one of her and him in his apartment?

That's a good point. That may have been the only picture of the two of them together. I'm not sure, but from my understanding - at least what I've seen on social media - their relationship was new and/or casual. AM still had her status as 'single' on her FB page , so make of that what you will but I haven't seen any other photos except the one circulated that show them together which leads me to speculate that may have been the only one. I wasn't following either of them on Instagram I know their pages are private but surely if someone following them saw more recent pictures of them together they would of been shared by now?

Oh yes sorry I thought she was referring to the person that brought the newer comment to her attention. Hmmm I wonder what he said to her the first time? Well, if they have Audrey's phone she might have moms number labeled that way "mom" so maybe that's how he was able to reach her?

This could be a very plausible scenario. What I'm wondering is why hasn't LE made a move on locating the owner of the number? I understand that someone can create a fake iCloud account and then use wifi to message through iMessage from an iPhone or a mac computer. But there has to be an IP address associated to it. Even if LE hasn't done this, if a good will tech savvy person was to get their hands on the iCloud account, I'm sure they could find the IP address used or the devices used. From there on it would take a waiting game till these connected again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid