Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why are they even in Beaumont? The fact that their phones don't ping anywhere outside the East Coachella Valley, which is south, even of Coachella, seems to indicate that they were forced to do something, go somewhere, prior to their vehicle ending up in Beaumont.

If we knew that, we might even know why they disappeared in the first place.

With tonight's news piece I think it's an indication the LE may be onto something and are getting closer to breaking this case.

If you read the article on scent dogs, the trail up the hill may have been erroneous due to a time lapse and weather conditions. But I do wonder if the abductors tussled with Audrey and Jonathan--maybe there was even a severe altercation, and that's how the scent was detected outside the vehicle--that the perp had their scent on him. And if the dog wasn't given the something of the perps to follow, then he/she would automatically follow the chosen scent? Is that how it works?

I really find it hard to imagine that Beaumont is where this attack was initiated. Mostly because there's nothing in the phone pings to indicate that Audrey and Jonathan were in that area willingly, if, in fact, they were there at all.

If this was an organized abduction, the location of the SUV could be a complete red herring.

Annamolly posted this earlier: http://www.missingpetpartnership.org/lost-pet-help/find-a-pet-detective/how-long-can-scent-survive/
Thanks for sharing. I am thinking red herring but I could be wrong.

Any links to the show? It aired at 5 right? Anything interesting? I can't find the video

Here's the link for Kitty's KMIR. The official link isn't up yet but click the one of Kitty and you can watch there. She speaks and then shows the clip which is playing back on her computer and then speaks again. I was a little disappointed because it's not much except one item that stood out was that Audrey's friend shows that they were planning a trip that Sunday and her text seemed excited to be planning to go. So sad

https://www.facebook.com/KittyAlvaradoKMIR/

I know people choose to disappear all the time and there are no signs of foul play, but when there are so many people saying it's out of character etc etc you'd think the search would have been more aggressive by now. Does anyone know at what point FBI would get involved? What is needed before they step in? I would think that with those comments online that were brought up on both shows that they might have stepped in.

Not sure if newly assigned LE has any leads on those messages but I would imagine that FBI would have them tracked and in custody for questioning by now. It's so sad that there doesn't seem to be any movement.

I know people choose to disappear all the time and there are no signs of foul play, but when there are so many people saying it's out of character etc etc you'd think the search would have been more aggressive by now. Does anyone know at what point FBI would get involved? What is needed before they step in? I would think that with those comments online that were brought up on both shows that they might have stepped in.

Not sure if newly assigned LE has any leads on those messages but I would imagine that FBI would have them tracked and in custody for questioning by now. It's so sad that there doesn't seem to be any movement.

I'm sure all that can be done , is being done to bring these beautiful young people home to those who love them so dearly.

I'm sure all that can be done , is being done to bring these beautiful young people home to those who love them so dearly.

I agree that so far those involved are trying whatever they can, I meant no disrespect to LE or the families or to imply that no one is trying or not hard enough. My question was specifically about the FBI's involvement and when that would come into play. I'm not familiar with what it takes to have them step into or take over a case. Sadly there doesn't seem much to go off of as they seemly just poof, vanished. Surely FBI would have some tactics or access to intel not used by local LE that could be helpful?

I don't know these kids but I want them found so bad. I'm pretty new to this site and I signed up because of this case. Admittedly, I've grown attached to them.

Part of me wants to believe that some way somehow they got caught up in something and are out there somewhere laying low. But then I think, when will it end? When would it finally be safe to come home?
*sigh* I hope for the best outcome for these families and pray they come out of this.

What baffles me, after watching Kitty Alvarado's piece, is that none of his friends could explain why Jonathan would have traveled to Brawley or with whom he may have visited. It makes me wonder if it was a ruse to get Audrey far away from her element, out in the middle of nowhere. But who concocted such a plan with the ability to pull it off so successfully?

I agree that so far those involved are trying whatever they can, I meant no disrespect to LE or the families or to imply that no one is trying or not hard enough. My question was specifically about the FBI's involvement and when that would come into play. I'm not familiar with what it takes to have them step into or take over a case. Sadly there doesn't seem much to go off of as they seemly just poof, vanished. Surely FBI would have some tactics or access to intel not used by local LE that could be helpful?

I don't know these kids but I want them found so bad. I'm pretty new to this site and I signed up because of this case. Admittedly, I've grown attached to them.

Part of me wants to believe that some way somehow they got caught up in something and are out there somewhere laying low. But then I think, when will it end? When would it finally be safe to come home?
*sigh* I hope for the best outcome for these families and pray they come out of this.

I honestly believe that all LE agencies whether they're local, state, or federal are doing the best they can. The only thing that troubles me and honestly, quite annoys me, is the fact that the family and LE never really organized an official mass scale search party. I can't reference anything because the mods here are strict, but there was one that took place the weekend that they disappeared, which of course led to no type of results in finding them. Many of you might be asking, why does it annoy you?

Well, let's be completely honest here, 1. It's a race against time, 2. Being the parents of both individuals, I'm sure that LE will give you more information about their findings than what's allowed to be public knowledge, but there's ways of disguising it and using what ever theories they might have, which one can act upon. 3. God damn prayers (no offense towards anyone's religious beliefs) are not going to bring your children home, especially if they're in a life or death situation. Edmund Burke best explains this by his infamous quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." It takes the action of individuals to succeed in finding them.

Addressing the time issue, does anybody remember the case of Norma Lopez? This girl disappeared in Moreno Valley on a summer day, over the weekend there was a search party, the weather consisted of a quite some hot days. I believed it was on monday or tuesday when a local found her body on his property, severely decomposed.

These two individuals disappeared in a region where it's always warm or hot, and with the recent heat waves Southern California has been having, if they're deceased and left out in the environment, who knows what might be found.

In my newly developed theory, I'm placing this Aaron character into question, in the interview there's mention of an Aaron, could it be that this turned into some sort of obsession that led to this situation. In their right mind, why would you taunt someone, unless this is also a red herring.

I also thought that with the Aaron comments the FBI would have stepped in usually it is when there is a ransom or some type of anonymous threats or comments the FBI might step in.I am not sure why they haven't or we just haven't been made aware of that...

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

What baffles me, after watching Kitty Alvarado's piece, is that none of his friends could explain why Jonathan would have traveled to Brawley or with whom he may have visited. It makes me wonder if it was a ruse to get Audrey far away from her element, out in the middle of nowhere. But who concocted such a plan with the ability to pull it off so successfully?
I sent the last interview do not think that Jonathan ever went to Brawley especially with the whole pizza delivery thing I unfortunately think he was already harmed or deceased and the text sent to Audrey to meet him or the call or what not was made by another person just to get her out there

The roommate of Jonathon claims to have last seen him weds b4 wrk. And friends say he would chime into the group chat up until the night time

I honestly believe that all LE agencies whether they're local, state, or federal are doing the best they can. The only thing that troubles me and honestly, quite annoys me, is the fact that the family and LE never really organized an official mass scale search party. I can't reference anything because the mods here are strict, but there was one that took place the weekend that they disappeared, which of course led to no type of results in finding them. Many of you might be asking, why does it annoy you?

Well, let's be completely honest here, 1. It's a race against time, 2. Being the parents of both individuals, I'm sure that LE will give you more information about their findings than what's allowed to be public knowledge, but there's ways of disguising it and using what ever theories they might have, which one can act upon. 3. God damn prayers (no offense towards anyone's religious beliefs) are not going to bring your children home, especially if they're in a life or death situation. Edmund Burke best explains this by his infamous quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." It takes the action of individuals to succeed in finding them.

Addressing the time issue, does anybody remember the case of Norma Lopez? This girl disappeared in Moreno Valley on a summer day, over the weekend there was a search party, the weather consisted of a quite some hot days. I believed it was on monday or tuesday when a local found her body on his property, severely decomposed.

These two individuals disappeared in a region where it's always warm or hot, and with the recent heat waves Southern California has been having, if they're deceased and left out in the environment, who knows what might be found.

In my newly developed theory, I'm placing this Aaron character into question, in the interview there's mention of an Aaron, could it be that this turned into some sort of obsession that led to this situation. In their right mind, why would you taunt someone, unless this is also a red herring.

Some good insight here. As far as a search party, LE generally won't do it unless they believe the people in question are in imminent danger and there was no evidence of that. Also search parties can be coordinated by family members but must be sanctioned by LE if on private property, or the searchers can request to search the property from the owners. This is not as easy as it sounds.

On the Aaron character, this kind reminds me of the abduction of Kala Brown who was taken by Todd Kohlepp and kept in a storage bin. For weeks afterward Kala's boyfriend Charles Karver (who was killed), his ex-wife went on to his FB account pretending to be him, talking in first and second person, stating that Karla and Charles were fine and getting married. It was bizarre. This Aaron person may be along the same lines.

Yes I do remember Norma Lopez, wasn't she on her way home after being dropped off at the bus stop?

Some good insight here. As far as a search party, LE generally won't do it unless they believe the people in question are in imminent danger and there was no evidence of that. Also search parties can be coordinated by family members but must be sanctioned by LE if on private property, or the searchers can request to search the property from the owners. This is not as easy as it sounds.

On the Aaron character, this kind reminds me of the abduction of Kala Brown who was taken by Todd Kohlepp and kept in a storage bin. For weeks afterward Kala's boyfriend Charles Karver (who was killed), his ex-wife went on to his FB account pretending to be him, talking in first and second person, stating that Karla and Charles were fine and getting married. It was bizarre. This Aaron person may be along the same lines.

Yes I do remember Norma Lopez, wasn't she on her way home after being dropped off at the bus stop?

Norma Lopez was walking home from school, she didn't live far from there and took a short cut where she was abducted, she was abducted by some guy named Jessie which lived in a community right across from the high school, which reminds me, I hope they sentenced him to death.

I really hope they are looking into this Aaron, but something is also telling me that these guys know something about JR that they don't want to say. If you study their body language, sorry I'm going through the interview again and again. AM friend did confirm the existence of an Aaron and if you look at her and study her, she seems to hold back, like as if she quickly bit her tongue and said something about them never dating.

Norma Lopez was walking home from school, she didn't live far from there and took a short cut where she was abducted, she was abducted by some guy named Jessie which lived in a community right across from the high school, which reminds me, I hope they sentenced him to death.

I really hope they are looking into this Aaron, but something is also telling me that these guys know something about JR that they don't want to say. If you study their body language, sorry I'm going through the interview again and again. AM friend did confirm the existence of an Aaron and if you look at her and study her, she seems to hold back, like as if she quickly bit her tongue and said something about them never dating.

The only thing I got from their body language was love. The Aaron guy, she seemed to be reflecting on Aaron and their relationship. I want to know more about the group text/messaging and when his last response was.

Just some takeaways from the two coverages on this case by KMIR:

The timeline on this is narrowing, finally.

1) It appears that JDR was still home at 4, and maybe ordered pizza at 6, so probably didn't even leave Palm Desert until after he ate. (Which explains his mother's comment in the first KMIR piece, when she mentioned it would have been impossible for him to have gone to Brawley and come back, unless he flew--that made no sense to me at first, but now it does).

2) Neither JDR or AM were involved in anything illegal.
(I always believed this, mostly because a young man who, in order not to break the law, will let others drive him around, is not the kind of guy who is then going to commit a felony. But also, these two are reflected in those who loved them. And their families and friends are a cadre of really nice, fun-loving, coffee-drinking, joksters--who exude warmth and love. Nothing at all is there to indicate that either JDR or AM would deliberately bring negativity into their own lives or the lives of those who love them.)

3) The info about Brawley is off in some way.
(No one in JDR's close circle of friends and family seem aware of any Brawley connection, and there simply wasn't time for JDR to go to Brawley, and do anything other than turn right back around. And if he doesn't have his own vehicle or the ability to drive, why would he ride with someone else there?--just to come right back home? Even if he were dealing, this would make no sense. But I don't for a minute believe that he was dealing or involved in anything illegal. And I think the sooner that theory is shelved, the closer we get to the truth of what happened here.)

4) Neither JDR or AM ping outside of the East Coachella Valley-and given their constant activity on social media, for me, this says that whatever happened to them, was initiated within that region. And the Beaumont stop for the SUV, now seems almost certain, to have been made by whoever abducted these two.

New Timeline:

Sometime between 6 (after he eats pizza) & 8:30ish on May 10, 2017, JDR is with someone, who he leaves his home with--and must have been driven by, so this person or persons has a vehicle. (We aren't told where JDR pings at this time, but he seems fine and is joking with friends--but does not mention that he's going anywhere, apparently.) And whoever this person/s is who he was with, they are not part of his inner-circle of friends, because none of them seems to know who JDR was with.

At around 8:30ish, AM stops by her sister's home and mentions she will be picking JDR up, and she'll be heading in the direction of Brawley to do this, and soon after seeing her sister, either speaks with, or just texts her mother to say that she has met up with JDR, and sends a pic of the two of them, that was not taken that evening.

And then poof, these two vanish....AM's SUV winds up in Beaumont--in the opposite direction of where AM told her family she was headed, an the opposite direction of where she pinged.

Someone posted they thought that perhaps JDR was abducted first. That theory is starting to seem more and more plausible...but why would anyone target him?

Unless, maybe, some guy was obsessed with AM, and she didn't even know about it, and went after her new boyfriend. And then went after her...This is a bad Lifetime made for television, theory, but someone had to have given JDR a ride from his home that night.

Could he have met someone where he lived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid