Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or..the police told her. Then she mentions it to the reporter off camera and naturally the reporter says it on cam.
I just got back from the restaurant where the photo was taken. The bar is a separate room from the dining area which was full of diners. I was the only one at the bar. Very nice. I would call it an upscale restaurant for the area. I also stopped near where the car was found. Not much around there so I guess a follow car was used instead of a friend living nearby.

The police told his mother what? That there is evidence that Jon ate the pizza? Or that there is evidence that his debit/credit card was used to order a pizza or his username and password were used to order a pizza from their website? Or did they tell his mother that the delivery driver identified him as the recipient?

The police told his mother what? That there is evidence that Jon ate the pizza? Or that there is evidence that his debit/credit card was used to order a pizza or his username and password were used to order a pizza from their website? Or did they tell his mother that the delivery driver identified him as the recipient?
read from #812 down.. my post flowed with the conversation.

read from #812 down.. my post flowed with the conversation.

My point is to keep the focus on how little is verifiable fact. Lots of speculation can be made based on what family members have said, but truly, no one knows for sure that it was Jon that ordered the pizza.

So if he ordered pizza he was never in Brawley. Right?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's true, but she would have to have access to his username and his internet access history. Even if she did, how does she know it wasn't his roommate using his computer? And as the above person said about refrigerated pizza, we still don't know who ate it or who ordered it.

I totally agree that there are matters around the ordering of the pizza that are uncertain. Most of the information on this disappearance is uncertain. But you made the claim that a credit/debit card was used.

Whether JDR paid for pizza with cash or card, is also unknown (to us).

So all that we really do know about this event, by way of one brief segment on KMIR, is that Jonathan's mother appears to believe that her son ordered that pizza, and by way of the timing of that order, his mother doesn't seem to think JDR went to Brawley. And neither do friends of his, who were also interviewed in the second KMIR segment.

We can ignore this. It might be inaccurate information. But it is coming from people who know JDR, and took the time to be interviewed about him.

But I absolutely agree with you, we don't know.

And when I re-read the Riverside Sheriff's Press Release on this, they seem to be focused on what you initially focused on: the SUV. And where it was parked.

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/chu17-0512.asp

I keep checking back to see if there's anything new & hopefully some good news. Not sure how I missed the whole pizza order thing, but it does seem to contradict the earlier story about Brawley. I know it's likely been answered but if he wasn't driving, and she needed to go there to pick him up, how did he get there in the first place? If in fact, he did actually go there.

Thank you for the welcome, all. I will try to get something together from my computer tomorrow. I need to remain a bit vague for professional purposes and to protect the integrity of an active investigation. For tonight I will leave you all with this. If the last year has taught us anything, it should be that the media is rarely trustworthy. I'm not talking about fake news. What I mean in the context of this case is that a journalist may read a social media comment (banned here for good reason) and then turn it into a full fledged story which is then taken as fact. When you boil this case down to actual facts, very little is known. As in- basically, a car registered to Audrey's father was found abandoned in Beaumont that her parents reported she had been driving and we have seen photo evidence of that. Almost all else is pure speculation. More to come.
We have an accounting of family visits, texts, a phone ping, a found car, and dogs picking up scents, so we at least a rough timeline of when whatever occurred took place. So we DO have some information. Is anything on my bolder list a false report?

But also, did the people from Brawley that JR was supposedly going to meet, did they ever come forward? Does anyone anywhere even know who they are? Or is him heading to Brawley also a false report? Did he order pizza?

I keep checking back to see if there's anything new & hopefully some good news. Not sure how I missed the whole pizza order thing, but it does seem to contradict the earlier story about Brawley. I know it's likely been answered but if he wasn't driving, and she needed to go there to pick him up, how did he get there in the first place? If in fact, he did actually go there.

That's the most puzzling aspect of the information we've gotten so far, (of the info. that seems reliable). If JDR doesn't leave his home until sometime after 6:30ish, how does he get to where ever it is that he and Audrey do meet up? And how far away would he go? And why?

The first thought that comes to my mind, is he went for a drink? Or to someone's home to hang?

even the mother who has more information than us seems to doubt it, she said "unless you're flying, unless you have something that's really quick. How the heck did you make it to brawley and back?".. the "and back" part is interesting. Could she be referring to Audrey telling her sister she was going to meet him halfway? So he "and back" halfway from brawley? This is starting to look like a ruse to get Audrey out where it's unpopulated.

We have an accounting of family visits, texts, a phone ping, a found car, and dogs picking up scents, so we at least a rough timeline of when whatever occurred took place. So we DO have some information. Is anything on my bolder list a false report?

But also, did the people from Brawley that JR was supposedly going to meet, did they ever come forward? Does anyone anywhere even know who they are? Or is him heading to Brawley also a false report? Did he order pizza?

There have been no publicized reports on any friend coming forward to say they were with JDR that evening--or took that trip with him earlier in the day. In fact, it appears that the alarm was sounded on JDR because he had stopped returning messages, and one of his friends contacted his roommate to see if he was home, and she reported he was not. I think both JDR and AM may have been reported missing, separately. And it was only after those reports came in (there were originally two departments on this case--Indio & Palm Desert) that LE realized that the missing persons reports were related.

But something I have noticed in the reporting is that we are getting no new information, at all, right now.

Maybe there's a stall in the investigation. Or, I have to wonder, if LE isn't investigating a lead, they are unlikely to report on until they resolve they matter.

even the mother who has more information than us seems to doubt it, she said "unless you're flying, unless you have something that's really quick. How the heck did you make it to brawley and back?".. the "and back" part is interesting. Could she be referring to Audrey telling her sister she was going to meet him halfway? So he "and back" halfway from brawley? This is starting to look like a ruse to get Audrey out where it's unpopulated.

I agree, that is the immediate thought that comes to mind.

The hiccup for me in that theory is that this is a lot of trouble to go through, to lure Audrey some place. If you knew her, and were stalking her, there must be an easier way, than abducting her boyfriend and using his phone to pursue her....

I keep thinking there was just some mis-communication on this.

That's the most puzzling aspect of the information we've gotten so far, (of the info. that seems reliable). If JDR doesn't leave his home until sometime after 6:30ish, how does he get to where ever it is that he and Audrey do meet up? And how far away would he go? And why?

The first thought that comes to my mind, is he went for a drink? Or to someone's home to hang?

the pizza throws the timeline off..I'm thinking he never went to brawley. That is assumed because that is what Audrey told her sister. It's possible Jonathan was taken from his home and forced to lure Audrey to the semi desolate area between cochella and brawley. This theory would put cartels at the back of the list and exs toward the front.

the pizza throws the timeline off..I'm thinking he never went to brawley. That is assumed because that is what Audrey told her sister. It's possible Jonathan was taken from his home and forced to lure Audrey to the semi desolate area between cochella and brawley. This theory would put cartels at the back of the list and exs toward the front.

Possible.

That's so much trouble to go to, though. First this person/s has to abduct JDR, and then hold him captive? Where do they keep him? Then they pretend to be JDR on the phone, arrange a meeting? Do they also pretend to be Audrey when her phone is in contact with her mother's phone? Because her mother gets a message (or speaks to Audrey, it's unclear), where Audrey says she is with JDR. It's so complex. I know we see these kind of plots on CSI, but how often to they occur in real life?

How do we know he left his home at 6:30p?

How do we know he left his home at 6:30p?

Notice I used the conjunction "IF". There was a conditional clause in my statement.

IF JDR leaves at 6:30ish....

The 6:30 time is come by way of deductive reasoning. IF JDR did order the pizza. IF as his mother thought, it arrives at around 6. Then it seems reasonable to assume that around 6:30ish, he might have finished with the pizza and perhaps gone out then, or later....who knows?

It's a theory based on a snippet of info. coming from KMIR and JDR's mother, with deductive reasoning applied.

And it's not even a theory, I'm just saying IF this happened, then how does the timeline work with that possibility thrown in?

But you make a valid point, even if JDR did have pizza that night and finished it by 6:30, he may have left home much later, or not at all.

We don't. All we know is what JDR's mom said in her TV interview about him ordering a pizza that was supposed to be delivered around 6:00. Whether it was delivered to him or he actually ate any of it is still unknown.

That is absolutely true. But the comment does throw a little bit of a wrench in the trip-to-Brawley scenario.

The last two verified sightings (made public) of JDR and AM are by JDR's roommate (who saw him the afternoon of May 10) and AM's sister (who saw her sometime between 8 & 8:45pm, May 10). These sightings have been published enough and confirmed by the KMIR reports that they seem reliable.

(We don't know what time exactly the communication between JDR and his friends ceased, but they would appear to be another important source for an accurate timeline. Only we don't know what they know--however, they used the term "night." It might be that this is when they noticed, or this is when the communication stopped-or both.)

So if JDR is definitely home that afternoon, and AM believes she is about to see him somewhere (we don't know where) after 8pm, does the pizza ordering tell us anything more? Or is it not reliable enough information to try and develop a theory around?

I had proposed that perhaps someone had a hold of JR and used his phone to lure her out. I know longer feel that way, at least, that she was lured out. I also believe the Brawley story is erroneous but Brawley could definitely fit into all of this. I also believe that the visit to the sister was random and possibly unannounced.

The one single piece of info that is missing in this story that is reported in almost every missing persons report are the financial transactions for that night. LE usually either states that none were made or where the last purchase was done (gas, fast food, etc.). LE have been very tight-lipped on everything. In this case we got the pizza info from the mother and I would be willing to bet LE didn't want that info out.

JMO

That is absolutely true. But the comment does throw a little bit of a wrench in the trip-to-Brawley scenario.

The last two verified sightings (made public) of JDR and AM are by JDR's roommate (who saw him the afternoon of May 10) and AM's sister (who saw her sometime between 8 & 8:45pm, May 10). These sightings have been published enough and confirmed by the KMIR reports that they seem reliable.

(We don't know what time exactly the communication between JDR and his friends ceased, but they would appear to be another important source for an accurate timeline. Only we don't know what they know--however, they used the term "night." It might be that this is when they noticed, or this is when the communication stopped-or both.)

So if JDR is definitely home that afternoon, and AM believes she is about to see him somewhere (we don't know where) after 8pm, does the pizza ordering tell us anything more? Or is it not reliable enough information to try and develop a theory around?

Has anything said by JDR's roommate been repeated by LEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141