Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this case for a long time, but I thought the general consensus was that their disappearance was due to a love triangle, a jealousy thing involving her ex. Was the pizza delivery time frame ever explained?

Earlier on this case it said Jon and Audrey were not dating exclusively and that she was dating someone else who “suspiciously” reported his car stolen and torched the car. No other information was given but the other boyfriend was never named as a suspect or person of interest

Has it really been 8 months!!!??????

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

“There is an investigation launched by the Thermal Sheriff's station in regards to a vehicle that was reported stolen and later located burned outside Coachella.”

Ohhhh, a little more info on the burned car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Executed multiple warrants. It sounds like they are on the right trail. Someone knows something and is bound to talk eventually.

The complete interesting piece of the article:
In recent months, the Sheriff’s Department has continued its search for potential leads, with some potentially promising results, according to Mendez.

“The Sheriff's Department was looking for something there and that was a known friend of hers. Well, we have written and served many, many search warrants in conjunction with this investigation as far as specific locations and people, I'm not able to disclose that.”

Outside of the Riverside County’s Sheriff Department, Mendez says there has been a potential lead discovered by local authorities.

“There is an investigation launched by the Thermal Sheriff's station in regards to a vehicle that was reported stolen and later located burned outside Coachella.”

Well. This is an unexpected turn of events. It's very refreshing to hear of an ongoing investigation after this long missing. Fingers crossed! !!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The complete interesting piece of the article:

I know a lot has been speculated here that Jonathan was the main target and that Audrey was just collateral damage. Wouldn't it be something if it was Audrey who was the main target and Jonathan was collateral damage? FWIW

I know a lot has been speculated here that Jonathan was the main target and that Audrey was just collateral damage. Wouldn't it be something if it was Audrey who was the main target and Jonathan was collateral damage? FWIW
Starting to believe that more due to last article released

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don’t know these two but my heart skips a beat every time I see there’s a new post here.

This case drives me crazy... just poof into the night. It’s so bizarre! I pray their families get closure someday.

With the very little factual information we have, along with the most recent update, it makes me wonder if this ‘ex’ of Audrey’s has the mentality of “if I can’t have her, no one will”. It’s hard to say at this point. I’m just hoping these families will gave answers very soon!!

With the very little factual information we have, along with the most recent update, it makes me wonder if this ‘ex’ of Audrey’s has the mentality of “if I can’t have her, no one will”. It’s hard to say at this point. I’m just hoping these families will gave answers very soon!!

I'm glad they really are investigating the ex angle. And that motive is as old as time, if I can't have you, no one can.

When you think about it, Jonathan and Audrey were are fairly new couple, so how many of his friends would know her car yet? In order for him to be the main target, they would practically had to watch and follow him in Audrey's car to know he was in it, to pull it over along side the 10. But if Audrey was the main target, in let's say a jealous ex, he would know her car.

I'm just glad there is movement in this case and maybe these families will get results.

I'm glad they really are investigating the ex angle. And that motive is as old as time, if I can't have you, no one can.

When you think about it, Jonathan and Audrey were are fairly new couple, so how many of his friends would know her car yet? In order for him to be the main target, they would practically had to watch and follow him in Audrey's car to know he was in it, to pull it over along side the 10. But if Audrey was the main target, in let's say a jealous ex, he would know her car.

I'm just glad there is movement in this case and maybe these families will get results.

That’s an important point no one has brought up that the attacker/s must have known her car or if they were in a place before like someone’s house then of course they would of known the car she drop to the house

It's possible the ex followed her and took over her vehicle when she stopped at some point.

But the location her vehicle was found, coupled with both of their scents being picked up outside of the vehicle where it was found, causes one to conclude there were possibly two perpetrators involved in this duo's disappearance.

I'm curious if it's too late to do another dog scenting search to see if the ex's scent is also picked up there.

The ex torching his own car is very telling. We've seen that behavior before, and it typically points to covering up a bad deed.

It's possible the ex followed her and took over her vehicle when she stopped at some point.

But the location her vehicle was found, coupled with both of their scents being picked up outside of the vehicle where it was found, causes one to conclude there were possibly two perpetrators involved in this duo's disappearance.

I'm curious if it's too late to do another dog scenting search to see if the ex's scent is also picked up there.

The ex torching his own car is very telling. We've seen that behavior before, and it typically points to covering up a bad deed.
I think its more probable than possible.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The thing is their cellphones never left he Coachella area and the vehicle was found way west on the 10 feeeway so whoever was involved took away their cellphones before driving them to that location

And then there's the mysterious pizza delivery....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz