Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh this is a horrible thought but what if whoever did this used JR's phone to reply to his group chat and put "I'm dying right now." And what if someone got JR first, then used his phone to lure AM to where they wanted her to go, so she thought she was meeting him, but was being led into a trap. If that was the case it would be someone who knew her and purposely got her too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ugh this is a horrible thought but what if whoever did this used JR's phone to reply to his group chat and put "I'm dying right now." And what if someone got JR first, then used his phone to lure AM to where they wanted her to go, so she thought she was meeting him, but was being led into a trap. If that was the case it would be someone who knew her and purposely got her too.

It could be but the more I think about it the more I think it wouldn’t be likely for someone to get Jonathans phone to lure Audrey because what are the chances of her agreeing to meet? What if she would of said no? What if she would of had plans for mother’s day or been at work? So that’s why I don’t think someone will risk getting Jonathan and then trying to lure Audrey. Earlier on the investigation Jonathan’s mom said there were some messages on social media on how he asked other girls for rides but the other girl she weren’t able so that’s why he ended up asking Audrey. Audrey was the first one to agree to give him a ride. Later on that was removed idk why maybe they Investigators asked them not to talk about it.

I've been following Abigail Williams & Liberty German and the Ashanti Billie (local for me) so I missed this case. Very little on it till the last week or so. Too many unknowns here - where was Audrey to pick up Jonathon, where was Jonathon that afternoon/early evening, etc. I'm trying to imagine scenarios, but I can't come up with anything. I'm hoping LE puts out some more info to prompt some tips.

I've been following Abigail Williams & Liberty German and the Ashanti Billie (local for me) so I missed this case. Very little on it till the last week or so. Too many unknowns here - where was Audrey to pick up Jonathon, where was Jonathon that afternoon/early evening, etc. I'm trying to imagine scenarios, but I can't come up with anything. I'm hoping LE puts out some more info to prompt some tips.

Yes, there is not a lot of information out there we don’t know if the LE is just keeping quiet or if there really isn’t any information because they keep asking the public to come forward. What’s suspicious is that the dogs smelled their scent a few feet away from the abandon vehicle which raised a lot of theories such as being volunteer disappearance or someone at gun point have them drive there but once again it requires more than one person to do so. Another was that maybe they stopped to help someone and it was a random attack or someone they know asked them for road assistance and it was a trap. So many questions and so little info

Yes, there is not a lot of information out there we don’t know if the LE is just keeping quiet or if there really isn’t any information because they keep asking the public to come forward. What’s suspicious is that the dogs smelled their scent a few feet away from the abandon vehicle which raised a lot of theories such as being volunteer disappearance or someone at gun point have them drive there but once again it requires more than one person to do so. Another was that maybe they stopped to help someone and it was a random attack or someone they know asked them for road assistance and it was a trap. So many questions and so little info

Respectfully, I have to disagree. I feel there is a great deal of information that has been released compared to some other cases. This case has received a lot of attention and from more than a couple news outlets. Most cases don't even get a single mention on one. The info we have, and especially in the last week, in my opinion the case is solvable and is only a matter of time before someone talks or a warrant is issued with a result of an arrest. There has to be more than one person involved in this, one of them will prove to be the weaker link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm dying right now" is just an expression that the kids use today to say wow that's too funny I can't cope I'm dying.
Sorry if this has already been pointed out though.

I know a lot of my friends use it too when commenting, etc. It just seems very ominous due to the fact that he could have literally been dying. I wouldn't rule out someone having sick humor and using his phone. Hope not. Hoping they are alive and welo, but can't help but think the timing of that is a little odd.

I know a lot of my friends use it too when commenting, etc. It just seems very ominous due to the fact that he could have literally been dying. I wouldn't rule out someone having sick humor and using his phone. Hope not. Hoping they are alive and welo, but can't help but think the timing of that is a little odd.

Agreed. What are the chances?

Does anyone know what kind of phones they had and if there is a find my phone app for it? Has is been done if there is?
I too have been following this case and what i cannot understand is if jon was already into trouble why would he involve audrey? As some think from earlier posts. Just doesnt seem right. Also if they wanted audrey why would they wait until the two were together? I also believe LE knows alot more than we do and it would be dumb if they revealed all of the info to the public right? They want to catxh them not tip them off of what they know. Another question i have is this. I read on an earlier post that she wasnt reported missing until the day they found her car? But he was by his friends suspected missing earlier than that? Isnt that a bit odd? I would think a girl living at home would be noticed missing first right? But his friends suspected and called mom when anyone know? I actually spoke with her mom and she follows up on every lead and had traveled to check them out. She works and does all she can to get the word out and stuff. Shes a nice woman the thing is the cities (beaumont) dont allow posters to be put up on poles i know i did this for her and they took them down the next day and i called and asked if i could before i did it. Its hard to get the word out around the town when the posters just come off. Anyway is there any new info i havent heard mich and its on 6 months now?

Agreed. What are the chances?

I agree! Guys rarely say I'm dying the way girls do when they mean I'm hysterically laughing. And the timing is exactly when trouble was starting for him/them. People in recent terrorist tragedies or fires have sent messages like this to family because they really were dying. The guy was never heard from again.

On Jonathan's last message, I'm inclined to believe he was laughing at something or someone. However, if someone killed him intentionally, this would mean they didn't take his phone from him and I believe that is unlikely. And if they didn't, they walked off or stepped away while he was still alive and allowed him to send the message? Could be, but I believe it is not likely. And if Jonathan knew he was dying and he was sending a last message I would think it was just as likely to say, "_ _. killed me" or "_ _ shot me" rather than "I'm dying." Considering people aren't likely to act rationally in that situation, he could have been dying and sent, "I'm dying", but I don't believe that would likely be the case. I believe he was either reacting to something funny or someone else sent that message. In the later case, that would seem to be one cold killer who was looking for revenge for something.

On Jonathan's last message, I'm inclined to believe he was laughing at something or someone. However, if someone killed him intentionally, this would mean they didn't take his phone from him and I believe that is unlikely. And if they didn't, they walked off or stepped away while he was still alive and allowed him to send the message? Could be, but I believe it is not likely. And if Jonathan knew he was dying and he was sending a last message I would think it was just as likely to say, "_ _. killed me" or "_ _ shot me" rather than "I'm dying." Considering people aren't likely to act rationally in that situation, he could have been dying and sent, "I'm dying", but I don't believe that would likely be the case. I believe he was either reacting to something funny or someone else sent that message. In the later case, that would seem to be one cold killer who was looking for revenge for something.
Good points! So most likely he either sent it as a regular reply before anything happened to him, which coule help the timeline, or the killer sent a sick reply... one of the two. I think you raised a great point that if he was somehow able to get his phone hopefully he would have put help or said who did it or where he was.

Good points! So most likely he either sent it as a regular reply before anything happened to him, which coule help the timeline, or the killer sent a sick reply... one of the two. I think you raised a great point that if he was somehow able to get his phone hopefully he would have put help or said who did it or where he was.

I wonder if the probably cause for the warrant at the House was because his cellphone was connected to their wifi last when he send the message. He had to be connected to the internet since he didn’t have a cellphone plan.

Bump and prayers.

I didn't read all the threads but what was the reasoning for the driver's side back seat being rolled down? Surely there must be a reason?

Bump and prayers.

I didn't read all the threads but what was the reasoning for the driver's side back seat being rolled down? Surely there must be a reason?

I'm assuming you're referring to the back window? Totally possible someone was sitting back there. Although I myself will roll down just a rear window or two when driving alone just because I don't want the wind right on me. I hope they dusted for prints, I can't recall now if they did. Maybe not considering no evidence of a crime.

Looking at people and cases involving murder (yes I'm certain that is the case with these two), such as recently found Julia Jacobsen who was found deceased in Indio. Her last known contact was her ex-husband. A lot of times it turns out to be the last person they were with or seen with. There's nothing concrete to say that both Audrey and Jonathon were together that night. However dogs picked up both their scents. Both AM's sister and JR's roommate were the last to see them that we know of. Seemingly LE does not suspect them. In fact, a suspect has not been named. In most cases where a person disappears and is murdered, if their killer knows them they will hide them and try to cover up the murder.

This abductor (killer) most likely knew both of them.

I'm assuming you're referring to the back window? Totally possible someone was sitting back there. Although I myself will roll down just a rear window or two when driving alone just because I don't want the wind right on me. I hope they dusted for prints, I can't recall now if they .

Back Window, yes. Temps those days: (Hi/lo)
WED 5/10
60°/ 50°

THU 5/11
78°/ 46°

Hope they dusted back there! The lows seem cool for a window down in the backseat?

A lot of times it turns out to be the last person they were with or seen with. There's nothing concrete to say that both Audrey and Jonathon were together that night. However dogs picked up both their scents. Both AM's sister and JR's roommate were the last to see them that we know of. Seemingly LE does not suspect them. In fact, a suspect has not been named. In most cases where a person disappears and is murdered, if their killer knows them they will hide them and try to cover up the murder.

This abductor (killer) most likely knew both of them.[/QUOTE]

My hypothesis is that they knew/were possibly after him and she was wrong place/wrong time. MOO

This is what I think Audrey had to pick him up at someone house or public place. Since we haven’t heard of a public place I’ll say someone’s house. Maybe Jon asked her to get down and hangout instead of just leaving right away. At this point everything is possible. It’s sad that no one is coming forward and as time passes it seems less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx