Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's interesting. According to this article, Jonathan was having money issues, was about to be evicted and wasn't working anymore.

It's sad that he disappeared and that his friends and family had to clear out his apartment not knowing where he was. Didn't he have a roommate??? I'm forgetting so much of this case because it's been 6 months and very little information. You'd think I'd remember the info we DO have.

That's interesting. According to this article, Jonathan was having money issues, was about to be evicted and wasn't working anymore.

It's sad that he disappeared and that his friends and family had to clear out his apartment not knowing where he was. Didn't he have a roommate??? I'm forgetting so much of this case because it's been 6 months and very little information. You'd think I'd remember the info we DO have.

I️ remember some discussion on and off about money problems and him no longer being employed, I️ think. Curious how that home with the search warrant relates to all this, and whether it’s the same place of the ex who burned his car...or am I️ correct in thinking it has to be different since the one for the burned car wasn’t sealed? I’m confusing myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like this news video has more information in it than we’ve gotten all along! Very interesting details!

1-Jonathan was getting evicted for non pay of approx $2200

2-He hadn’t been working but never told his friends despite their suspicions because he was prideful & ‘wanted to be ok in their eyes’.

The pride could explain why Jonathan hadn’t asked anyone for help in paying the $2200+/- he owed to the apartment.

The fact that he needed to be out of the apartment just 2 days after he went missing is a little curious, IMO.

It’s possible he was desperate to find the money to prevent being evicted & this is what he was doing that night. Maybe he had a bad feeling about the situation & immediately texted Audrey asking her to come pick him up. It could be the case that it was not a pre-planned meet up between he & Audrey hence why she was at her sisters home for just a brief visit. That may not have been her intention that night.

After watching this video, I do feel as though LE is still working on this case considering the sealed search warrant. Hoping they find clues that lead them to both Audrey & Jonathan very soon!

I feel like this news video has more information in it than we’ve gotten all along! Very interesting details!

1-Jonathan was getting evicted for non pay of approx $2200

2-He hadn’t been working but never told his friends despite their suspicions because he was prideful & ‘wanted to be ok in their eyes’.

The pride could explain why Jonathan hadn’t asked anyone for help in paying the $2200+/- he owed to the apartment.

The fact that he needed to be out of the apartment just 2 days after he went missing is a little curious, IMO.

It’s possible he was desperate to find the money to prevent being evicted & this is what he was doing that night. Maybe he had a bad feeling about the situation & immediately texted Audrey asking her to come pick him up. It could be the case that it was not a pre-planned meet up between he & Audrey hence why she was at her sisters home for just a brief visit. That may not have been her intention that night.

After watching this video, I do feel as though LE is still working on this case considering the sealed search warrant. Hoping they find clues that lead them to both Audrey & Jonathan very soon!

I find it odd that she she stayed at work until 8 pm when their office hours are until 6. I wonder if she was waiting to meet someone there. Knowing the money issues, maybe Audrey was making the quick visit to her sister to borrow money for Reynoso and then met with him after to give it to him. The trip to/from Brawley could have been a deliberate lie on Audrey's part. We know logistically he couldn't have made the trip. Regardless, we know at some point she met with him after 8:45 and then they both vanished. I'm convinced whoever caused their disappearance knew at least one of them very well.

I wonder if Audrey was to meet with someone or go to a place where she felt unsafe for some reason and was bringing Reynoso along for protection.

Also, the 5:45 timestamp stands out to me now, as maybe Reynoso was anticipating Audrey getting off work at 6 and coming over straight after?

It was sent at 905pm, right around the time he was with Audrey . I don't think he was still responding to the humorous thread.

It was sent at 905pm, right around the time he was with Audrey . I don't think he was still responding to the humorous thread.

He would have had to have been somewhere that had Wifi at that time. So where was he?

He would have had to have been somewhere that had Wifi at that time. So where was he?

Exactly! That information should be able to be retrieved from Apple or Instagram. When that phones IMEI sent that message & the location it originated. I would think anyhow.

The last text he sent is extremely concerning. Wow!

I don’t agree. I think he meant it as he was dying laughing at the memes his friends were sending. My friends and i say “I’m dying” all the time.

I don’t agree. I think he meant it as he was dying laughing at the memes his friends were sending. My friends and i say “I’m dying” all the time.

I completely agree with you. If he were literally dying that’s not the message one would send. It’s just creepy that it’s the last message sent from him period.

I completely agree with you. If he were literally dying that’s not the message one would send. It’s just creepy that it’s the last message sent from him period.
I just sent the same text to my daughter less than 30 minutes ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Audrey's phone was working though, right? Maybe she had hotspot/tethering capabilities? My daughter is using my hotspot at the moment because her phone is off right now.

Right, he's not going to be messaging that if it were literal or if he were in trouble. But it is the the last proof of life we have at this point. I just wonder where Audrey was then. That was a good 20 min since she left here sisters house.

So I researched the #bowwowchallenge that's in that message just to see what the discussion was about, or at least get a sense. This was a very viral thing circulating SM that started a couple days before.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/10/15612724/bow-wow-challenge-social-media-lies

Here is the tweet that was shared in the message thread.

https://twitter.com/CallMeBayley/status/862315212619296768?s=17

Pretty funny. It's ironic, in this case when you pull back just a bit you get a clearer picture and realize that maybe that it's not exactly what it appears to be.

Can someone give me a couple basic examples of why warrants are generally sealed.

Can someone give me a couple basic examples of why warrants are generally sealed.

Protection of privacy for those named, directly or peripherally.

There is also a discussion on facebook with Lauren Coronado and John White
https://www.facebook.com/KESQNewsChannel3/
There isn't much more info discussed, however, they mention that Jonathan was active on his Instagram chat that day from 7am to about 1:38pm, not active from that time until about 7pm, then active once more from 7pm to 9:05pm which was his last message. I wish we knew about his activity on other days to compare.

not much info..
searched a party pad early on but nothing about who it's connected to, audrey or john or both.
Probably a tip that didn't pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member