Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he told her he went to Brawley earlier in the day as an excuse of where he was, then he had her pick him up from home. So when she said he had been in Brawley and she was picking him up, she didn't mean picking him up from Brawley. Maybe she was picking him up AFTER his "Brawley " trip. Maybe she found out something and an arguement ensued. If i were LE I'd be looking into those closest to JR and find out if someone picked him up on the 10 that night or picked him up in Beaumont.
Or, does anyone think this is similar to the missing couple from Joshua Tree?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Maybe he told her he went to Brawley earlier in the day as an excuse of where he was, then he had her pick him up from home. So when she said he had been in Brawley and she was picking him up, she didn't mean picking him up from Brawley. Maybe she was picking him up AFTER his "Brawley " trip. Maybe she found out something and an arguement ensued. If i were LE I'd be looking into those closest to JR and find out if someone picked him up on the 10 that night or picked him up in Beaumont.

Good theory about Brawley. I can see that sort of communication *miss* happening easily. Would make a whole lot more sense.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

BBM. Both stories have a lot of similarities, both seem to be evolving closer together in those respects as well. While these cases happened sort of close in proximity, I doubt they're related. None these couples were from the same area (Orbeso and Nguyen were from Orange county) and both cases were months apart. However, it is a possibility <modsnip> maybe someone from both camps (Reynoso and Orbeso) screwed over the wrong person, someone who has no problem making people disappear.

In relation to the two sets of missing couples, I'm curious if any of these young people worked for Postmates, or provided delivery service of some sort.

I don't think that their missing persons statuses are related in the way that they may have met up with the same people. However, I do think it's very possible they are all missing for a similar reason related to the same purpose, which ties by to my question above. Just some thoughts. jmo

Is the family allow to release the ex information?? I mean maybe if they say his name or car or even show a pix of him someone might remember something weird about those days they went missing. As time goes by it will be more difficult for people to remember. I understand LE can’t because it’s an open case but how about the family? Can they give the name to the public??

Is the family allow to release the ex information?? I mean maybe if they say his name or car or even show a pix of him someone might remember something weird about those days they went missing. As time goes by it will be more difficult for people to remember. I understand LE can&#8217;t because it&#8217;s an open case but how about the family? Can they give the name to the public??

I'm pretty certain that LE has questioned him. And enough of AM's friends know him to know his actions around those days. I firmly believe someone knows something and may have been involved and colluded with the abductor. It's only a matter of time before that someone starts talking to LE or someone.

Five months missing... it seems like I came across this couple a lot longer than that. Probably because I can&#8217;t get them out of my head... it&#8217;s just crazy.

Kitty posted to FB about the 5mo thing... nothing new though.

https://www.facebook.com/KittyAlvaradoKMIR/

It is crazy and crazy that more has not come out in the last couple months. I recently drove that route to Beaumont. It was the first time I had since the week they disappeared. To actually drive it gave kind of a sobering feel, as it is not really that close. It's a pretty good distance.

Thinking back, Audrey's phone did not ping outside of the Palm Desert area, but her vehicle was found way outside of the area as well as her scent. So at what point, and why, did she become separated from her phone? Why was her vehicle found 2 days later abandoned on a busy freeway?

It is crazy and crazy that more has not come out in the last couple months. I recently drove that route to Beaumont. It was the first time I had since the week they disappeared. To actually drive it gave kind of a sobering feel, as it is not really that close. It's a pretty good distance.

Thinking back, Audrey's phone did not ping outside of the Palm Desert area, but her vehicle was found way outside of the area as well as her scent. So at what point, and why, did she become separated from her phone? Why was her vehicle found 2 days later abandoned on a busy freeway?

I was thinking the same there had to be a point where she was separated from her phone if her scents is accurate on Beaumont. According to the detective the dogs are pretty good at it.

Now I’m curious, let’s say Audrey and John were driving the suv without their phones and someone had them captured why didn’t they attempt to run or fight. Or is it possible for their phone not to pin in Beaumont because they weren’t receiving any text or calls at the time.

Anyways have anyone seen the show “Hunted” where couples have to disappear for 30 days without being capture by the FBI to earn 50k reward. Anyways I believe that show was aired during their time of dissaperance maybe they were prepping for the show and things went bad. Of course this is just a theory.

LE haven’t reveal the name but believe it’s only a few weeks old. They believe it belongs to a Omar Medina that went missing 10 days ago. So it’s probably not Jonathan or Audrey

LE haven’t reveal the name but believe it’s only a few weeks old. They believe it belongs to a Omar Medina that went missing 10 days ago. So it’s probably not Jonathan or Audrey

Strange, no other reports on Medina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members