Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: I know some of you, due to vicinity, are following the case of the two young people missing in JTNP. Two bodies were found in the Maze Loop area today. No identification has been made but it is believed to be these two. :-(

I drive by the place Audrey's SUV was left quite often. It's hard to believe no new information has come out.

I'm hoping that there is a resolution to the disappearance of Audrey and Jonathan.

As stated, to bodies es were found today in Joshua Tree National Park. They think it is Rachael and Jospeh. Their car was left nearby as they hiked Maze Loop hiking trail. The bodies were found near that area.

Has the name of Audrey’s boyfriend/ others partner been release? Or has the parent reveal the name? Or why haven’t they? Is it because he is still a suspect or under investigation??

Can’t believe there is still nothing new... sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those two people didn't just vanish off the face of the earth. They are somewhere and somebody knows something.

Mod Note:

Unless and until LE states otherwise, Audrey and Jonathan are both considered victims.

Please note the following from The Rules:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

:tyou:

I Still believe the media or LE or even the family should release the other boyfriend name and the information of the car her was driving that he burn as time goes by the case gets colder and colder. Now if anyone might remember something about him or his car it might be way to far down the road. I still have hope that when his name is released maybe someone will remember something or seeing or overhearing something maybe a neighbor maybe a coworker but since it’s all quiet and that potential witnesses may not even now there’s a connection.

Sadly, I don't think A's other bf/ex is involved because it would have come out already.
Not sure of exactly what happened, but there are so many other reasons, imo, that we don't know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They did had a warrant to search his place and in order to get a warrant there must be evidence or probable cause for a judge to sign it. Maybe the burning car was the probable cause idk this story is too confusing to follow since there isn’t anything online or on the news.

They did had a warrant to search his place and in order to get a warrant there must be evidence or probable cause for a judge to sign it. Maybe the burning car was the probable cause idk this story is too confusing to follow since there isn’t anything online or on the news.

Do you by chance know if the search warrant is public record? I’m not sure how CA works with their court records, etc!

Do we have a statement from LE or MSM stating there was a SW against this person? Sorry if I'm forgetting but I do not recall this piece of information being stated. TIA.

It’s was on the KMIR news by Kitty Alverado I’ll try to find the link to the report it was a few months back it also said the name wouldn’t be release yet but it’s been a while now and they still haven’t release it

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523