Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read this article about human remains being found in Joshua Tree National Park. The article says another set of remains were found by another hiker earlier.

My mind immediately went to Audrey and Johnathan. I hope it's not them but it's somebody and they need to be identified and brought home.
Human remains discovered at Joshua Tree National Park

Last edited:
I just read this article about human remains being found in Joshua Tree National Park. The article says another set of remains were found by another hiker earlier.

My mind immediately went to Audrey and Johnathan. I hope it's not them but it's somebody and they need to be identified and brought home.

The other set of remains/bones could be that of Bill Ewasko who disappeared in the park years ago near where the bones were found.

Threads for the UIDs:
CA - Ca - Skeletal Remains In Joshua Tree National Park, Near Stubbe Springs Loop, May 2018
CA - Ca - Partially Buried Remains In Joshua Tree National Park, Near Big Horn Pass Rd, June 2018

One was found near (abt 2 miles) where Bill Ewasko's car was found. Bill's thread: CA - CA - Bill Ewasko, 66, Joshua Tree National Park, June 2010

Those remains were discovered on Saturday and they are partially burned. There was a woman from Mecca that disappeared two weeks that they discovered her car was torched but no body.
Human remains found in Joshua Tree National Park
Man makes plea for help in missing mother's case
As for your statement regarding the remains of the other remains found by another hiker. The article states that bones were found by another hiker last week in another area of the park.

What’s also weird is the specifics of the search warrant for the car. Bullet casings? Guns? That’s pretty specific.
The search warrant was served weeks
later so suspect had time to get rid of many things also he reported his car stolen and then lit his car on fire. So he had more then enough time to get rid of evidence.

Those remains were discovered on Saturday and they are partially burned. There was a woman from Mecca that disappeared two weeks that they discovered her car was torched but no body.
As for your statement regarding the remains of the other remains found by another hiker. The article states that bones were found by another hiker last week in another area of the park.

The remains in JTNP were BURIED, not burned.

Granted, there are other people who have disappeared and not been found yet, and it could be any one of them. And we don't know yet if the recent remains found are from one person, or possibly two. The fact remains that Audrey and Jonathan disappeared from the same area over a year ago, haven't been seen since and any of those remains could be of them.

Does anyone know where the ex BF's car was found burned?

just wondering
I am not sure though if they called in to the fire department then it would not show on spotcrime archive it would show on fire incident archive it would show on spotcrime as a fraud crime because it mentioned somewhere it was a small fraud charge but nothing came about it.

Granted, there are other people who have disappeared and not been found yet, and it could be any one of them. And we don't know yet if the recent remains found are from one person, or possibly two. The fact remains that Audrey and Jonathan disappeared from the same area over a year ago, haven't been seen since and any of those remains could be of them.
Correct those remains could be Audrey and Jonathan or could be the other missing people that have been missing in the area as well.

It just seems like a lot of bodies are found out there. Some are lost hikers but it also seems like a dumping ground for criminals.

Which is weird cuz you would think all the entrances have cameras that could help pinpoint who might be bringing in a body to dump. IMO

It just seems like a lot of bodies are found out there. Some are lost hikers but it also seems like a dumping ground for criminals.

Which is weird cuz you would think all the entrances have cameras that could help pinpoint who might be bringing in a body to dump. IMO

I haven't really heard of any bodies being dumped within the park. I think if any it is pretty seldom. There is a lot of traffic on the main road and a lot of rangers patrol the park. It would be really risky being spotted IMO. Although once on the backroads, depending on where, you might have the area to yourself. They have cameras but probably not with high resolution. Also if you go through the entrances at night (after 8) there is no one to stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28