Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Audrey or Jonathan are still on their parent's accounts, would that make it easier? For some reason I was always under the impression that if you are on someone's account as just a user, and not the owner of the account, the account owner is able to get all phone info from the carrier. I could be wrong, it's something I always thought though.
Yes had bf get all my texts for phones In his name..not good lol

Yes they could access it if they are on a joint account. Online too. We have 6 accounts and I can view all the calls, texts and times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With any missing persons.. Google will track phone if contacted with Google maps..helpful because it's hard to make sure locations are disabled from every Google app on phone
Google tracks all..big bro..from experience I've found addicted daughter 3 times and also Facebook Is usually left open on phines

May be drug meet gone bad..Or either owed someONe

Agreed, although AFAIK the pizza thing (and indeed the entire Brawley trip) remains an unconfirmed spanner in the timeline. I haven't seen on a map exactly where Audrey's sister's place is, relative to Audrey's start point and supposed direction of travel (I have seen exactly where the car was found). Would be helpful to see that approximate route drawn up, or as much if it as we can infer, if anyone has the time/inclination.

Re: phone pings, I'm a little sketchy on specifics - am I right in thinking you only get a 'ping' when your phone is switched on AND trying to send or receive information? In other words, it doesn't ping while off or idle, right?

Happy to be corrected, but if I've understood that right, then the only way a phone ping can only tell you where somebody *wasn't* is by a process of elimination after it tells you where they *were*. No pings coming from a particular location doesn't really say anything on its own.

I did also wonder if the location of the car might suggest a possible altercation with someone merging onto the freeway 100yds back. On-ramps are a common spot for near misses and suchlike. Although that scenario really would ask more questions than it answers re: where the car was headed at the time, so it's not especially helpful I know.

I tried to post it in it's original format of excel, but it wasn't doable. That way it could be sorted by each column which is interesting. After sorting, it did point out that in two different time spans they had issues up in Big Bear area in 1991, and 2011.
A lot of disappearing in mountains and high deserts..... I could not see anything in the Coachella Valley other than incidents that were sporadic at best.

If Jonathan got into trouble with money, it would only lead to speculation on who the lender might be, I'm sure that's where LE is focusing.

<modsnip>
Yes and Jonathan used two names both darling and reynosa so why?

I totally agree that "nice families" means diddly squat. My parents were/are fantastic and holy rollers for sure but I have an idiot of a brother that makes people think wth?? lol! Love him to death but good Lord mistakes in life list could go on and on.

I feel like if they're voluntarily missing it's because they HAD to. I really don't believe for a second they ran away to be happily ever after. My gut feeling is still that they made some bad choices and got caught up in something.
Like maybe stole money drugs etc from dealer..can't call police! Maybe enough to dump car? I'm I'd think if either owed $ the SUV would be gone..she was dressed well not in panic.. missing phones..sounds too prepared for running from dealer..what did they do for employment? Was SUV bought or leased..money owed on it?

So I was thinking... here it's mention a lot that maybe someone else used JR Phone to get Audrey to an isolated place. So from a previous post someone mention JR did not had a cellphone line plan that he only used wifi to communicate.
So won't they be able to tract that internet wifi Id??
Also if someone used his phone they would need his password depending on the phone. For example the iPhone you need the password or the finger print to open a cellphone.

Another theory... maybe they stopped to help someone on the road? There was a case many many years ago about a pregnant women who used to ask for help on the freeeway and her accomplices waiting inside the car. It was a gang that used to kidnap people.
Johnathan may have used the person he was with cell..but these two look so attractive..real people think I've become hardened to fact they have family they are loved..what scares me is am seems close to family..no contact is badddd sign

Thermal?

This makes me think of drug trafficking or even victims simply being robbed/murdered . I would look into Spencer Karas for reference of things that happen at Thermal. I went on a date (FIRST AND LAST DATE!) and lo and behold one of the date’s old friends was Spencer. I don’t know what made him want to tell me other than I said I had interest in True Crime, but the date said they both were using meth back in the day and Spencer was distributing it. Spencer was killed by some Latino guys over a meth debt or something. The “rumor” was that Spencer met the guys at an orchard in thermal and that is where he met his fate. Yes I have told detectives and his family. Lots of agriculture in Thermal. Many ways to rid of human remains in agricultural areas. Many private farms. Thermal is like a little Mexico in many areas. Desert Hot Springs and Thermal tend to have gang activity as well (not stereotyping it’s just the demographics).

There was a skull found near Idyllwild on Mt San Jacinto on the roadside that I always thought could be Spencer. This can indicate that these people who do nefarious things in Thermal who killed Spencer are quite organized and know to scatter body parts miles apart. Still waiting to see if Spencer ends up on the exclusion list for that skull.

Perhaps similar happened in this case.

Last edited:
Now reading about this case - I didn’t know the particulars. Seeing others have been thinking money owed or drug debt based on the facts I did not know. I only am reading about them now. So with the car being found in thermal and the other info I’m reading now, drug debt or drug/gang rip off seems HIGHLY likely.

And I know this sounds crazy, but it’s our reality here in some areas - particularly Desert Hot Springs. Gangs are real. Initiations are real. I had to look into the tearful eyes of a high schooler who lost his mentor to a gang style initiation just last month. His mentor was well known in the community and was a fighting instructor. A gang member walked up to him while he was standing in his front yard, unprovoked, and just popped him in the head. He died right there. All so someone could get initiated. Bodies are found by kids playing outside in back alleys typically result of gangs or drugs. It’s rough. My good friend had her boyfriends place shot up because his dumbass brother was involved in gangs and made him a target :( these two could have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time if they had to stop across the way from Palm Desert to DHS. They are right next to each other. Palm desert is more affluent and Sits next to Desert Hot Springs. That’s what I’m thinking. My last post I swear.

Last edited:
And I know this sounds crazy, but it’s our reality here in some areas - particularly Desert Hot Springs. Gangs are real. Initiations are real. I had to look into the tearful eyes of a high schooler who lost his mentor to a gang style initiation just last month. His mentor was well known in the community and was a fighting instructor. A gang member walked up to him while he was standing in his front yard, unprovoked, and just popped him in the head. He died right there. All so someone could get initiated. Bodies are found by kids playing outside in back alleys typically result of gangs or drugs. It’s rough. My good friend had her boyfriends place shot up because his dumbass brother was involved in gangs and made him a target :( these two could have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time if they had to stop across the way from Palm Desert to DHS. They are right next to each other. Palm desert is more affluent and Sits next to Desert Hot Springs. That’s what I’m thinking. My last post I swear.

I am also from this area and agree with you 100% about DHS. I used to teach in Palm Springs and many of my students were from DHS. Almost every day they would tell me about drive bys happening on their street or at the house next door. It's their every day reality. I lost one student to gang activity (He was part of a gang.) and almost lost a second. The paramedics thought he had bled out. Somehow he survived but now walks with a cane.

With the car being left on the 10 in Beaumont, I just don't get a gang or drug debt feeling from this. Gangs typically like their crimes to be known so they gain clout and street cred. I'm not sure a drug dealer would drive to Beaumont to drop a car. What really gets me is that if someone wanted to dump a car, there are much better places out in Coachella to do it without the car ever being located. There is no way the car would go unnoticed on the 10.

Early on it was mentioned that the dogs tracked at least one scent about 5o feet (yards?) from the vehicle. As amazing as dogs are, I'm not 100% convinced the dog tracked either of their scents. I'm not sure I believe Audrey and Johnathan ever left the Coachella area.

You are right but there is no that they ever made it to Palm Desert their last cell phones were at midnight that night pings only in Coachella Valley they never made it to Palm Desert and and Audrey ex lived in Coachella and he torched his car on May 22nd after they went missing and they served a search warrant at his house three times why would he torched his car after they went missing so I don't think they were in DHS he's from Coachella so I'm thinking more like thermal Coachella and thermal so.

Thermal?

This makes me think of drug trafficking or even victims simply being robbed/murdered . I would look into Spencer Karas for reference of things that happen at Thermal. I went on a date (FIRST AND LAST DATE!) and lo and behold one of the date’s old friends was Spencer. I don’t know what made him want to tell me other than I said I had interest in True Crime, but the date said they both were using meth back in the day and Spencer was distributing it. Spencer was killed by some Latino guys over a meth debt or something. The “rumor” was that Spencer met the guys at an orchard in thermal and that is where he met his fate. Yes I have told detectives and his family. Lots of agriculture in Thermal. Many ways to rid of human remains in agricultural areas. Many private farms. Thermal is like a little Mexico in many areas. Desert Hot Springs and Thermal tend to have gang activity as well (not stereotyping it’s just the demographics).

There was a skull found near Idyllwild on Mt San Jacinto on the roadside that I always thought could be Spencer. This can indicate that these people who do nefarious things in Thermal who killed Spencer are quite organized and know to scatter body parts miles apart. Still waiting to see if Spencer ends up on the exclusion list for that skull.

Perhaps similar happened in this case.
True there's a lot of drug activity going on in thermal thermal has a lot of Narco traficantes and ranches where this activity goes on.

In Spain everyone uses both last names. All legal documents contain both. The father’s last name is first and the mother’s last name is second. So if my dad’s last name is Fernandez and my mother’s is Diaz, I would be Maria Isabel Fernandez Diaz. Some Latin countries use this naming custom and others don’t.

Edited to add that women don’t ever take their husband’s last names. They retain the maiden name when they marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove