Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how this was worded
"Audrey visited her sister and told her she was going to pick up Jonathan who needed a ride after a trip back from Brawley with a group of friends no one seems to know"
This makes it seem she didn't go halfways. Just picking him up could of been dwn the st from her sis.. also new theory maybe guy she was dating stalked jr. Got him alone at him. Then used jr phone Txt Am to meet here to pick "jr"up and he captures am in jealous rage

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
"reporters" been misreporting from the start.

My impression of all of this is, this other BF and torched car is something that maybe LE didn't want released and the info comes from the family, via LE or through the grapevine of friends. Obviously it's not directly from LE as they won't talk to the reporter. So take that with a grain of salt. Reporters often report erroneously or take it upon themselves to report facts that are not based in truth. We all know this, right?

However if the person in question did something to them and torched the car he transported them in, I believe chances of any DNA left to be slim.

Anyone ready to take up motorcycles through the desert?

True, but in this case there is no way that they would report information on the guy who torched his car without verifying this information or they would be in big trouble legally.

True, but in this case there is no way that they would report information on the guy who torched his car without verifying this information or they would be in big trouble legally.

Yes but they haven't provided a name either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for my error in the 5:54 time , it is 5:44pm.

The families didn't hire a PI, the news reporter consulted a PI for his knowledge and expertise.

The Aug 2 video of Jon's friends in interview say they are clueless as to Brawley. I tend to believe his friends, and several of those interviewed are pictures with Jon, which leads me to believe the are 'close', not just acquaintances. MOO

I wonder what type of information they had on this guy to be granted a search warrant by a Judge. Are those public record?

I wonder what type of information they had on this guy to be granted a search warrant by a Judge. Are those public record?

Or maybe the guy let LE search his house if he knew there wasn't anything Incriminating LE would find.

Or maybe the guy let LE search his house if he knew there wasn't anything Incriminating LE would find.

I could be wrong but I dont think it works like that. Perhaps they asked to search his house and he denied, so hence the search warrant.

I apologize for my error in the 5:54 time , it is 5:44pm.

The families didn't hire a PI, the news reporter consulted a PI for his knowledge and expertise.

The Aug 2 video of Jon's friends in interview say they are clueless as to Brawley. I tend to believe his friends, and several of those interviewed are pictures with Jon, which leads me to believe the are 'close', not just acquaintances. MOO

Just catching up on all the new info and found it very curious that his close group of friends don't know anything about other friends in Brawley.

The other thing I'm finding rather confusing is, if he ordered a pizza to his apartment just before 6, he was obviously already home - so why would he need to call Audrey to get picked up and get a ride home? That part isn't making sense to me.

So has it been conclusively proved that Jon ordered the pizza or just circumstantial information?

So has it been conclusively proved that Jon ordered the pizza or just circumstantial information?

When I order online, it comes in my husband's name and charges his card on our joint account. We have the info saved on the home computer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haven't posted in a while. A local news channel did an update report on the case yesterday that included an interview with a PI studying the case. He mentioned the inconsistencies in regards to JRs Brawley trip that AM supposedly picked him up from. I had mentioned it earlier in the thread, that JR allegedly had a pizza delivered to his home, which would of contradicted the timeline for him to be in Brawley. Well, apparently it was confirmed that he had the pizza delivered at his apt at 5:45 pm that day, which makes the likely hood for him to have ordered a pizza, eat the pizza, then make his way to 1 1/2 to Brawley only for AM to pick him up shortly after 8 come into question. The PI had concerns over this and I'm glad this was confirmed because I had wondered myself how that pizza delivery was able to 1. coincide with the notion that JR made it to Brawley by a certain time 2. was in Brawley long enough to let AM know he needed a ride back 3. for her to have made the 1 1/2 hr trip out there herself 4. for them to have been together at the time the official TL indicates they were.

From my understanding they saw the time on the pizza box in the background in one of his photos

Am I correct that JR's roommate said she wasn't home (was at work) during the time of pizza delivery?

Maybe a person (who is NOT JR) could have been in the apartment, ordered pizza with his card, and just sat there waiting - laying in prey - for JR to come home. Or, he was there WITH JR, threatening him, and AM was lured over.

I wonder if the roommate would have been able to tell if someone other than JR had been there, based on house rules and normal routines they had agreed to. I wonder if LE had checked the apartment for DNA of any type for persons that were not JR, the roommate, or AM.

JR and AM's scents were picked up at the location the SUV was abandoned.

If their disappearance is the work of a jealous ex-BF, I find it hard to believe he transferred these two to a second car all by himself. Especially if the scents went 50' into the field AND 20 yds. I front of the SUV. Unless, he had a gun and was threatening to harm AM if they didn't both get into the next auto, this person would need a second pair of hands to manage these two young, strong, agile people.

Burning one's own car is certainly a big move, and would absolutely be a sign of covering up a crime. I'm having gruesome thoughts about what type of crime that might be. :(

Instruction
"The Regant"

I wonder if it has a double meaning or something
He lived in Palm Desert and:
The Regent Palm Desert Apartment Homes

Country Club Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92260

I suppose it's just a matter of time before we know the other boyfriend's name, but I wonder if he has a past criminal history.

Also, does anyone know of it's common for LE to have a suspect in the case, yet not name them publicly? The few cases I've followed, the suspects were obvious and named by LE in the beginning. Seems LE is very tight-lipped on this case.
If they're still building a case they might not name thm so that way the suspect dsnt go hiding or start covering their tracks

And kitty also stated she has been working on this info and LE has had it but they dont comment on the case so she wouldnt release it till verified. I guess she got it verified but PI

Nothing new, just some statements that stand out to me:
And to do that he says investigators go back weeks before they vanished <snipped>... the chain of events that led up to their disappearance usually holds the answer, "back to the time line, the time line is the key to this whole thing, you know that's going to identify individuals you need to interview first."

<snipped> ... the pizza box found in Jonathan's Palm Desert apartment confirms, what we first reported months ago, he ordered pizza at 5:44 that night . By the time it was delivered then eaten it seems nearly impossible to make a one and a half hour trip to Brawley and back in time for Audrey to meet him past 8:00 o'clock that night when she texted her mom the picture used on the flyers.

"To this day I still don't know if he actually ever made it to those friends, if they've ever been interviewed, it doesn't look like he made it that way," he says.

"And the bloodhound tracked them for about 50 feet which could be indicative of them getting into different vehicle and I've got to tell you, the Riverside County bloodhound is one of the best in the nation, they're excellent at what they do so I put a lot of value in that," ... <snipped>

We've come to find out through multiple credible sources Jonathan and Audrey were not dating exclusively. While it's not uncommon or odd sources tell us a man Audrey was dating, whose name we will not yet reveal, was not only questioned by police, but he torched his car after reporting it missing and also had a search warrant served on his home.
Sounds like they believe this was a very personal abduction, and not random at all.

I wish we knew more about the times. Like what time did her mom get the pic and "I'm with Jon" text? I feel like that's important since the sister said Audrey left her house between 8-8:45. If she left her house closer to 8:45 then halfway to Brawley would put her arriving there about 9:20ish. Give or take since we don't know where "halfways" would be.

If Jon took off at 6:30 after eating pizza that puts him the soonest in Brawley at 8. Spends 30min there and 30-40min drive to meet Audrey puts him at meet spot at about the same time as Audrey.

It's super tight timeline but it's totally possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx