Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was thinking if the dogs were correct and both of their smells were detected it means they were alive when they abandon the vehicle and of course someone else had to be involve or two people had to be involve if they were taken against their will. Anyways my point is maybe Jon asked Audrey for road services assistance but then once again Jon didn’t have internet on the road to use his cellphone. So maybe they can track down any incoming calls or messages from the cellphone provider because of course we know her phone was not found. Anyways my other point is that in order to carry two bodies (one big one and one small) it takes more than one person and they have to be strong my other point is they took them to a location where they could easily get ride of the bodies or just leave them there without any suspicion or audience.

Bump and prayers for the couple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many questions with this case and it seems to have come to a dead end between the media and LE. Based on what we've been given there really isn't any place left to search. I'm hoping something else comes up before Christmas.

I haven’t been following this thread for several months and there’s no way that I could catch up, but I was in the area where Audrey’s car was abandoned last month. It kind of spooked me because a lot of the area near there (Moreno Valley Fwy) is just bushes/trees that are pretty endless. I literally thought about how impossible it seemed to search that entire area. What are the chances of the car being abandoned on a highway right next to (maybe intentionally in a different direction) an area that is pretty heavily covered in trees and weeds and plants?

I haven’t been following this thread for several months and there’s no way that I could catch up, but I was in the area where Audrey’s car was abandoned last month. It kind of spooked me because a lot of the area near there (Moreno Valley Fwy) is just bushes/trees that are pretty endless. I literally thought about how impossible it seemed to search that entire area. What are the chances of the car being abandoned on a highway right next to (maybe intentionally in a different direction) an area that is pretty heavily covered in trees and weeds and plants?

Yep, I said the same thing when I went by there a couple of months ago! There’s just so much open/abandoned land and so many directions to go.

I think about this case a lot because it’s so close and it’s agonizing that there’s just nothing.

Where in the heck are these two?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Nothing out there in the media. I've even looked on other blogs and forums. Nada in the way of new info. Any locals hearing anything?

Nothing out there in the media. I've even looked on other blogs and forums. Nada in the way of new info. Any locals hearing anything?

I’m local and I haven’t heard a peep. I see a post every now and then on FB from their page, but absolutely nothing new. I think about them so often...it just boggles my mind wondering what in the world happened.

I️ dreamt last night these two were found.

Where are you Audrey?

Where are you Jonathan?

The fact that their scents were picked up OUTSIDE of the vehicle where it was found tells me they were moved to a different vehicle. Who did it, and why, may never be resolved. But in my gut I don't feel they are hiding, or skipped off together, or okay. I think someone removed them from us and they are buried in a place far far away from where the SUV was found.

The fact that their scents were picked up OUTSIDE of the vehicle where it was found tells me they were moved to a different vehicle. Who did it, and why, may never be resolved. But in my gut I don't feel they are hiding, or skipped off together, or okay. I think someone removed them from us and they are buried in a place far far away from where the SUV was found.

This. They’re no longer alive, IMO.

I had hope for several months after they disappeared that they would be found alive. But not now. There is way too much desert for them to be buried in, sad to say.

I had hope for several months after they disappeared that they would be found alive. But not now. There is way too much desert for them to be buried in, sad to say.

I agree with all of you. I was hopeful for a long time and I’d love to hang on to that hope, but every possible scenario that I come up with - they were caught up in something bad and they are gone.

Yes and even the San Diego woman who was murdered and buried by her Ex had to be found by him telling LE the general location where she was. Even then they had to use cadaver dogs to find her.

The fact that the vehicle was found parked on the interstate and still in working condition was not a good sign. LE has their work cut out trying to find a connection here. I had hoped LE would have put out more info so the public would have known what to be looking for.

Hoping we will get some answers soon.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

This. They’re no longer alive, IMO.

I agree with you... I think they had someone in the back seat where the window was rolled down, that person prolly held them at gun point, ordered them to dump the car.. someone else with the person in the back pulled up behind them and they were ordered at gun point into the second car... I have a feeling they were taken out to the desert, and executed... sadly that’s my opinion...

In addition they need to do desert searchers around the two Indian reservations... a lot of bodies are dumped out there because only tribal police has jurisdiction and the tribes are horribly understaffed so suspicious activity usually goes undetected

Agree with the backseat hypothesis. My thought would be someone who knew Jonathan would be most likely.

Agree with the backseat hypothesis. My thought would be someone who knew Jonathan would be most likely.

Yeah I agree with you. I would love to see who the “friends” where that he was “with”... they have never come out of the woodwork....so my guess is either they never existed or they weren’t really friends like some sort of acquaintance or someone he owed money to...

I haven't followed this case for a long time, but I thought the general consensus was that their disappearance was due to a love triangle, a jealousy thing involving her ex. Was the pizza delivery time frame ever explained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth