Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that there seems to be some movement and that they’re looking into the burned car, which was far too coincidental to be unrelated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been a while, but I don’t remember what’s so mysterious about it. Can you refresh?
The time stamp on the receipt puts the "eater" in JRs apartment at an odd time for the timeline of events to make sense. And the roommate was not home, so who ordered and ate the pizza?

Pulled over on the 10WB and on the side of the road, there's a pair of black boxer briefs and then a pair of boxer shorts. Light blue with black skulls.
We were about 30 miles away from Indio.
There are TONS of places to hide a body out here, imo. The rugged terrain goes back, far from the road.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pulled over on the 10WB and on the side of the road, there's a pair of black boxer briefs and then a pair of boxer shorts. Light blue with black skulls.
We were about 30 miles away from Indio.
There are TONS of places to hide a body out here, imo. The rugged terrain goes back, far from the road.

Seems like an odd place to disrobe, unless they shat themselves?

Seems like an odd place to disrobe, unless they shat themselves?

I didn't mean it was even theirs.
I just realized there was a lot places that are out there.

I didn't mean it was even theirs.
I just realized there was a lot places that are out there.

Oh no, I didn't think you were, just making observation.

This is one of those cases I keep checking on, but there has been very little in the media for the last few months. In less than a month it will have been a year.

This is one of those cases I keep checking on, but there has been very little in the media for the last few months. In less than a month it will have been a year.
Same...everything about this case just seems so bizarre because of the randomness of what facts have been put out there. We don't even have a logical timeline for that night. *sigh*

With what little we do know, IMO this is foul play by unknown (to us) perpetrators. I think (hope) LE has a suspect/suspects in their sights and are continuing to build a case and information to find (forgive me) their bodies. Unless LE has put this on the back burner, I would hope they would release more information for the public to help if they are out of leads.
JMO. MOO.

It's just so sad, they both seem to be really sweet kids.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

If LE found the vehicle and Jonathan and Audrey's scent took them only about 20-30 yards farther west down the interstate that would seem to indicate they left their vehicle and got in another. As long as the vehicle is condition to still be driven, I don't see anyone willing parking it on an interstate to get in another. They had to be forced and it would lead me to believe there was a 3rd person in their vehicle forcing them to stop and get in the other vehicle. (In the backseat? With a gun?) Hopefully, LE processed the vehicle for DNA and got something. With Jonathan and Audrey's trail in the area, it doesn't appear the vehicle was dumped there later.

I'm stumped on the motive. Why? Something in Jonathan's past? An ex-boyfriend of Audrey who can't let it go? An ex-boyfriend should be easier to track down.

Good points, lets bit forget that their cellphones where never the pin out of the Coachella area and Audrey’s vehicle with both of their scenes were outside the Coachella’s area so something probably happened before and they were probably force into driving he called to outside the are to mislead detectives.

Same here! Keep hoping they will be found but there is nothing new

We're coming up on the one year mark of their disappearance. Hopefully, LE can shed some more light on what is going on.

We're coming up on the one year mark of their disappearance. Hopefully, LE can shed some more light on what is going on.

Hard to believe a year out and nothing. This case has haunted me since day one.

I think about Audrey and Johnny all the time. What happened to them?

I agree that they were forced to pull over, leaving a perfectly good vehicle. And since there were no signs (that were reported) of damage to the vehicle indicating it was "bumped" and forced over that way, I'm believing there WAS a 3rd person in the vehicle who was part of the plan to disappear them.

I also believe some of the information we got in the beginning was not true, like Audrey going to pick Johnny up. He couldn't have been in Brawley with friends and getting pizza at home.

We've also not hear do more of the ex-boyfriend and his burned out car.

I strongly suspect found play here. But where are they?

Before websleuths I never knew seemingly normal, everyday people just went missing without any real trace of them. Feeling so sad these young people haven’t been found..

So the guy hasn’t been seen at the house since they searched. That’s interesting. Thanks for the link

i wonder if they’ve kept tabs on him or if he’s disappeared too? Very suggestive that he’s not come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member