CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get screenshot photos to load but conversation appeared to be with her boyfriend, MQ, and an unknown person:

MQ: so, look I don’t mean to overstep, but as you may know Baylee is considered missing. She had said you and Mike were her “family” or connected to it. She said the same about the guy she left town with. Like I said, I don’t mean to overstep, but if you do happen to see her or speak to her can you ask her to reach out somehow so I know she’s okay. Goodnight.

Response: wtf man no way who did she leave with??

MQ: she wouldn’t say. She never does. She said she f*cked up and needed to leave for a while. Only she’s always kept that part of her life a secret. Honestly I used to think she was embellishing. Always like I know people. Just trying to impress people. All I know is he was a heavy guy in a black Tahoe. I didn’t want to know anymore

Response: F*ck bro I don’t know if you know her past. But bro she’s going to be occupied for a while. She does that sometimes but she will be back.”

MQ: I’ve been trying to keep cool and trust her judgement...

Any idea what all of this means?

Saw that as well. Would definitely like to know more. But that seemed a bit contrived to me? In that one little exchange you have a lot of info that checks a number of boxes.

Saw that as well. Would definitely like to know more. But that seemed a bit contrived to me? In that one little exchange you have a lot of info that checks a number of boxes.

MQ goes on to say that he received a call from Baylee after she left (with guy in Tahoe) asking for clothes that he then dropped off to her. So shouldn’t that be the address she was last seen — and likewise, where to begin looking for her? If MQ is to be believed, Baylee’s mom also went to this house so that address should be known to at least two people.

I’m wondering if it is anywhere near the spot where James was *advertiser censored* in his car?

MQ goes on to say that he received a call from Baylee after she left (with guy in Tahoe) asking for clothes that he then dropped off to her. So shouldn’t that be the address she was last seen — and likewise, where to begin looking for her? If MQ is to be believed, Baylee’s mom also went to this house so that address should be known to at least two people.

I’m wondering if it is anywhere near the spot where James was **** in his car?

One could assume many things out of this conversation, but one can't assume Baylee's Mom went to any address for clothes belonging to Baylee. Then you have to ask your self where were the clothes actually dropped off and by who?

Attachments

• 45878505_10211638485662598_7715965921868644352_o.jpg
    45878505_10211638485662598_7715965921868644352_o.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 41
#1=April, Last place I saw Baylee in person, and the first place I posted her Missing Person Flier, #2=May, original flier that I posted, (also exactly 30 days later Baylee's personal items dumped off at a house in Rosedale)
#3= June, fliers covered and poles greased, Baylee missed her 21st Birthday
#4= July/August picture left on my windshield, after leg at BV was found, then a week later the arm in the Kern River at Hart Park
#5=September Friday before Labor Day, signs placed outside my home along Jenkins Rd. up &down the road
#6=October, out at Lake BV, where the leg was found. looking around the lake trying to find the rest of the body, as the leg belongs to some family and the Lake needs to be drained!

I’m wondering if it is anywhere near the spot where James was **** in his car?

One would have to know the address he is referring too to plot to see the relation to where James incident happened.

Can we find out more about Baylee life since she hasn't been found yet?

Was she a good girl that stumbled into the wrong crowd?

Or was she really running the streets and didn't care if others needed to be killed for whatever reason?

Or was she more likely a victim in this entire gun running thing?

1 person dismembered, 1 shot and killed, 1 person missing.... All connected... Last person being Baylee now answer your question?

I'm just learning of the disappearance of Baylee Despot, and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake. I'm so sorry for the family and friends of these victims, and hope for justice for each of them.

Whether it was a drive by shooting or not who truly know's what happened that night maybe we should look the other way ambush or maybe he was sitting in a car in the neighborhood then approached then being shot and then trying to flee which might explain why he perhaps might of crashed into the trailer. I don't know the facts of the night but I explore the all the angles.

What does RK say? Wasn’t he in the car with James at the time?

Last edited by a moderator:
How was the conversation the last time Baylee talked to her Mom? Pleasant, upset, frustrated, stressed, etc?

Maybe that question should be asked to another person?

Is there anyone in particular you have in mind? Also, is there anything else you might be able to tell us about the area they frequented, their other mutual acquaintances, or even anything else that may have hit the news that may be related (robberies, car jacking, arrests, etc.)?

Bakersfield seems to be in the news a lot these days - Marcos Munoz was missing for several days, then found beaten and shot on the side of the road. Three Bakersfield guys were found murdered in their burning Jeep in April. And several (very large) drug busts in the area have taken place recently. Do any of these fit in to what you think happened to Micah, James and Baylee?

Is there anyone in particular you have in mind? Also, is there anything else you might be able to tell us about the area they frequented, their other mutual acquaintances, or even anything else that may have hit the news that may be related (robberies, car jacking, arrests, etc.)?

Bakersfield seems to be in the news a lot these days - Marcos Munoz was missing for several days, then found beaten and shot on the side of the road. Three Bakersfield guys were found murdered in their burning Jeep in April. And several (very large) drug busts in the area have taken place recently. Do any of these fit in to what you think happened to Micah, James and Baylee?

14 1 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member