CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
many. there are some perps who do it because they like to, but I think most do it to try to dispose of evidence in different locations and hoping to conceal the identity of the victim.

Or throw off the entire investigation. I could see both ways here.

I think this is “LA Mike” - MC’s May arrest - looks like he has a Violation of Probation hearing Jan 16th.

Attachments

• 88C17D1C-DAE3-4C2A-BA95-9118E9F4E44B.png
    88C17D1C-DAE3-4C2A-BA95-9118E9F4E44B.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

Breaking News: The Mother's of Micah Holsonbake, James Kulstad, and Baylee Despot will be appearing on the Dr. Phil Show. Micah, James, and Baylee are known to the the Bakersfield community as the Bakersfield 3. Episode one will be airing at 3 PM PST on January 14, 2019 (Monday) and Episode two will be airing on January 15, 2019 (Tuesday) at the same time. Television promos will be airing this later this week. Check your local TV listing for appropriate channel and times in your area.

I would urge Bakersfield3 to become a verified insider to help clear up the matter and move forward.

-----------------------

Stepping back on this overall case... the relationships here and direct or indirect touches to gun or drug offenses are strong indicators of crime related hits/assassinations. If that's the case, there should be multiple people who have information. Whether those people aren't talking out of fear of retribution or fear of their own issues with law enforcement, I hope they find the strength and courage to do the right thing here. Give these families peace. And help prevent other families from the same suffering. Guilt is dark, painful, poisonous and everlasting unless appropriately addressed. Honesty, repentance and forgiveness are powerful antidotes.

I would urge Bakersfield3 to become a verified insider to help clear up the matter and move forward.

-----------------------

Stepping back on this overall case... the relationships here and direct or indirect touches to gun or drug offenses are strong indicators of crime related hits/assassinations. If that's the case, there should be multiple people who have information. Whether those people aren't talking out of fear of retribution or fear of their own issues with law enforcement, I hope they find the strength and courage to do the right thing here. Give these families peace. And help prevent other families from the same suffering. Guilt is dark, painful, poisonous and everlasting unless appropriately addressed. Honesty, repentance and forgiveness are powerful antidotes.

I have requested verification and awaiting assistance regardless it no longer matters I will stick to posting public information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB