CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it probably reminds everyone of an episode of Black Mirror on Netflix. Reference the numbers stay tune...

Respecfully, your posts come across as cryptic. I’ve never seen black mirror and have literally no idea what you are talking about. It’s helpful to include context or details when replying to a comment instead of just shutting things down as “not relevant” or “no”. We are here to help, but it’s hard to help when we are given little to work with.

Respecfully, your posts come across as cryptic. I’ve never seen black mirror and have literally no idea what you are talking about. It’s helpful to include context or details when replying to a comment instead of just shutting things down as “not relevant” or “no”. We are here to help, but it’s hard to help when we are given little to work with.

EXACTLY!!! Thank you!

A link between two missing persons

Was anyone ever able to track down the documents referenced in this article?

“Newly filed court documents expand on this theory, listing some people Micah and Baylee may have had in common. They also say it's possible Baylee and Micah may have been involved in the manufacturing of illegal firearms and knew other people possibly involved in making and selling illegal guns. The documents are clear that the info is hear-say, but none the less it's an avenue they need to explore.”

We are all here to help find the missing, even if the missing person has had struggles in their past. Lord knows I would never want someone to go through my past with a magnifying glass.

However, there is a difference between speaking in hypotheticals vs. being deliberately obtuse. Maybe a lot is getting lost in keyboard translation, but it may be more helpful if information was given plainly and clearly. And if specific details can’t be released, it’s just fine to say that. We all completely understand if specific details can’t be released and it doesn’t mean we will give up on a case.

I sure hope that Baylee is found and those responsible for all of these crimes are brought to justice.

Last edited:
We are all here to help find the missing, even if the missing person has had struggles in their past. Lord know I would never want someone to go through my past with a magnifying glass.

However, there is a difference between speaking in hypotheticals vs. being deliberately obtuse. Maybe a lot is getting lost in keyboard translation, but it may be more helpful if information was given plainly and clearly. And if specific details can’t be released, it’s just fine to say that. We all completely understand if specific details can’t be released and it doesn’t mean we will give up on a case.

I sure hope that Baylee is found and those responsible for all of these crimes are brought to justice.

Now you are tracking everybody wants details I understand that but sometimes certain details can't be released. Try walking in our footsteps it's not easy definitely not safe especially when you have to be careful releasing information when you can or is allowed or better yet knowing your audience. Believe me your details are coming but some things take time hence reference the numbers. Sometimes short prevents rabbit holes which we all fall prey too sometimes.

Now you are tracking everybody wants details I understand that but sometimes certain details can't be released. Try walking in our footsteps it's not easy definitely not safe especially when you have to be careful releasing information when you can or is allowed or better yet knowing your audience. Believe me your details are coming but some things take time hence reference the numbers. Sometimes short prevents rabbit holes which we all fall prey too sometimes.

I’ve always admired the strength of insiders that come here to post. I think the self-restraint it must take to not shout certain details they know about those involved in their loved one’s disappearance/murder/abuse would be beyond my capabilities. So I understand and admire you for that!

That being said, is the “14 1 19” post possibly a reference to 1 Corinthians 14:1-19 in the Bible, a passage about speaking in tongues? Like you may be speaking to us in a sort of “tongue” and while you know we can’t understand you, it does have meaning? Have I fallen down a rabbit hole without a ladder?

A snippet:

9 So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air.10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning.

I’ve always admired the strength of insiders that come here to post. I think the self-restraint it must take to not shout certain details they know about those involved in their loved one’s disappearance/murder/abuse would be beyond my capabilities. So I understand and admire you for that!

That being said, is the “14 1 19” post possibly a reference to 1 Corinthians 14:1-19 in the Bible, a passage about speaking in tongues? Like you may be speaking to us in a sort of “tongue” and while you know we can’t understand you, it does have meaning? Have I fallen down a rabbit hole without a ladder?

A snippet:

9 So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air.10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing last night!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing last night!

I’ll be honest, I’m not religious so I don’t have much knowledge of the Bible. First I googled the numbers without spaces and just saw results that it was a train number in India. While the numbers are a bit cryptic, I didn’t think they would be THAT cryptic. So I googled with the spaces and that’s what came up :) Google always seems to do my thinking for me haha.

Can you think of any major cases where the killer or killers dumped body pieces in different or seperate locations around a town or city?

many. there are some perps who do it because they like to, but I think most do it to try to dispose of evidence in different locations and hoping to conceal the identity of the victim.

Found this on Youtube. It was made back in December. Somewhat informative but I'm sure more information is bound to be found all over the web at some point or another. This video wasn't made by us.

A snippet:

Interesting scripture. I always loved the bible with it's many interpretations. 14 1 19 is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70