CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #8
Thanks Pommy! So, LE thinks Barbara was not abducted and they are not going to search for her, but they are still investigating? Makes no sense to me.

Sensorvault.
If you build it, they (law enforcement) will come.
I have read that google alone gets hundreds of warrants.
This vault of information shows web & app activity even if you don’t have location history turned on. Everything you search or do on all your devises before, during and after the crime - is there.

JMO

CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #8
Thanks Pommy! So, LE thinks Barbara was not abducted and they are not going to search for her, but they are still investigating? Makes no sense to me.
Since it is a missing persons investigation, it will probably never be closed. As long as LE have received tips they will follow up on those leads.

Apparently some of Barbaras family have relayed their suspicions to LE. According to the VI, police told him that just because a person's behavior is suspicious, it doesn't make him a murderer. But they still have to follow up on tips that were provided.

The case may grow cold, but they usually won't close it, even after the person has been declared dead after several years, or they find a body. Imo

i genuinely don't know if i'm allowed to post this, just my own thoughts:
i wonder if an abduction was arranged. BT's disappearance relating to big money.
I wonder has BT been killed.
MOO.
I think this is what Barbara's son believes. Apparently he thinks some powerful people are behind her disappearance, and RT is involved but is withholding information.
At least that's the only thing I can think of since he fears for his safety and the family has expressed concerns about getting involved. Imo

I think this is what Barbara's son believes. Apparently he thinks some powerful people are behind her disappearance, and RT is involved but is withholding information.
At least that's the only thing I can think of since he fears for his safety and the family has expressed concerns about getting involved. Imo
BBM, IMO, nothing to do with his safety

Interesting, I wonder if his ex-wives are still living.
I think one is deceased, and two are living but have not communicated with him in a long time.
He and Barbara have been together for at least 15 years, so I'm assuming they have gone on with their lives.
Anyway at one time a poster attempted to find out who they were, and we were warned not to sleuth them and so it hasn't been discussed much and they don't have anything to do with the case. Imo

Last edited:
BBM, IMO, nothing to do with his safety
Or maybe that's why her son thinks Robert won't say anything, since he could be in danger.
Anyway I'm not sure any of it is true. Her son may have speculated that some powerful people are involved, but if it's that is the case I would assume there would be a trail to follow and LE would have found something by now. Imo

Standard procedure, really. 1) Search for missing person, 2) Missing person not found > 3) Investigation is initiated.

The investigation continues; it may become inactive, but it is never closed until she is found. If the investigation uncovers information that leads to a potential search area, they will search again. MOO

Last edited:
Or, that's the line been thrown and bitten?
Lot's of wondering...
Still a possibility though. I'm sure LE would be looking into every avenue...

Interesting, I wonder if his ex-wives are still living.
See BBM
Great summary though a few are a bit exaggerated.
You forgot:
Robert never asked any family in HK if Barb had reached out.
Robert told family in HK to cancel hotel
Statement analyst judged Robert's media statements strongly indicate deception
Robert referred to pullout as crime scene
Robert referred to himself as prime suspect when LE said nothing of the sort
Robert has two ex wives besides one deceased
Sleight inconsistencies in Robert's account of events lend to disbelief
Suspicious behaviour noted by family while on holiday together with Robert
Robert does not like to spend time in many public places
Robert (nor Barb) never mentioned airplane to our family
Robert has history with sketchy company
Robert never walks the dog
Robert doesn't often say hello to neighbors
Robert's media responses seem practised and scripted
Robert wanted to purchase lots to either side of his house for greater privacy
Robert tried to distance Barb from her own son
Despite suspecting his wife was abducted Robert never told Barb's son
Despite suspecting his wife was abducted Robert never put forward a reward
Robert's description of waving his arms is patently ridiculous

I am sure I've missed a bunch too...

Or maybe that's why her son thinks Robert won't say anything, since he could be in danger.
Anyway I'm not sure any of it is true. Her son may have speculated that some powerful people are involved, but if it's that is the case I would assume there would be a trail to follow and LE would have found something by now. Imo
Speculation is a very polite way of putting it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme