Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do they know for sure that he texted 911 from the Uber app? In Los Angeles, you can text 911 instead of calling. Is it for sure he used the Uber app, or did he use his phones regular messaging app to message 911? Did he 100% even message 911? Sorry it’s been a while and I can’t remember if this was already ironed out.

If he was dropped off at someone’s apartment like the Facebook page states, then idk why the Uber driver would be suspicious. I understand they are probably side eying everyone who he had contact with, but my gut tells me the Uber driver had nothing to do with this.

I don’t think we know. There is an interesting comment on the FB page posted earlier today.

Do they know for sure that he texted 911 from the Uber app? In Los Angeles, you can text 911 instead of calling. Is it for sure he used the Uber app, or did he use his phones regular messaging app to message 911? Did he 100% even message 911? Sorry it’s been a while and I can’t remember if this was already ironed out.

If he was dropped off at someone’s apartment like the Facebook page states, then idk why the Uber driver would be suspicious. I understand they are probably side eying everyone who he had contact with, but my gut tells me the Uber driver had nothing to do with this.

He used the Uber app. They questioned the Uber driver and that is where they told LE they dropped him off. Is it a fact that the Uber driver dropped him off there? No. Nobody has seen or heard from since he got in that Uber.

I think we need to consider all possibilities. The Uber driver doing something to him is not impossible.

He used the Uber app. They questioned the Uber driver and that is where they told LE they dropped him off. Is it a fact that the Uber driver dropped him off there? No. Nobody has seen or heard from since he got in that Uber.

I think we need to consider all possibilities. The Uber driver doing something to him is not impossible.

Is there any recent/new info about the Uber driver? I can't even find any news stories about if LE interviewed the driver.

It should be really easy to verify (by LE) the time and location that the ride ended and confirm/deny the info about whether Beau did text 9-1-1 or use the Uber help features.

Unfortunately from my knowledge of him I am 95% sure he is dead...somewhere. OD or self-harm most likely.

I am really not sure. The 911 text still gets to me. And some new info on the FB group page.

If he is dead where is his body? If he OD'd then someone did what exactly with his body? Who? (likely more than one person) If it's self-harm where is his body? There aren't many places around that area that are remote without a heavy population and foot traffic. No banking, no phone activity, nothing after the 911 text.

I agree. OD or self harm, he'd be somewhere. Not to mention he probably wouldn't dial 911. And he'd be found by now. UNLESS someone else was involved. Now, OD WITH someone, perhaps. And they hide the body. But OD on his own? Unless he's right under everyone's nose and they just didn't see him, I doubt it.

Is there an address or cross streets of where he was dropped off at by the Uber driver? I think it would be helpful for a search party to search the area.

I agree. OD or self harm, he'd be somewhere. Not to mention he probably wouldn't dial 911. And he'd be found by now. UNLESS someone else was involved. Now, OD WITH someone, perhaps. And they hide the body. But OD on his own? Unless he's right under everyone's nose and they just didn't see him, I doubt it.

I think it's highly unlikely that he just up and OD'd on the side of the street somewhere in that area. To heavily populated. I could see maybe an OD with someone. But that would
Is there an address or cross streets of where he was dropped off at by the Uber driver? I think it would be helpful for a search party to search the area.

It's a very heavily populated city area. Think apartments and businesses all around. Which makes it even more perplexing.

Hmmm, at first it was presumed he was dropped off near his apartment, and now they're saying his last known location was Santa Monica.
Did the Uber driver lie? Then later changed his story later when the tracking on the Uber app didn't tally up with what he originally told LE?

Hmmm, at first it was presumed he was dropped off near his apartment, and now they're saying his last known location was Santa Monica.
Did the Uber driver lie? Then later changed his story later when the tracking on the Uber app didn't tally up with what he originally told LE?

Good question. Nothing is adding up anywhere. I would like to know if the Uber driver can change trip details. If he were to get ahold of Beau's phone could he make a change to the destination? Can he fudge things somehow and change times and addresses? I've never used Uber and I'm not familiar with how the app works.

I wish we knew what he was doing on his errands.Was it just normal stuff or was it related to his disappearance?

And I wish we knew for fact that he was dropped off at Berkeley Street in Santa Monica. Is this a fact or based on the Uner driver’s word?

What if one of his errands was drug related and he ODed in the Uber?

To me, the 911 call through the Uber app is key. It means something- either perceived or actual. I just feel like the Uber driver knows something.

I wish we knew what he was doing on his errands.Was it just normal stuff or was it related to his disappearance?

And I wish we knew for fact that he was dropped off at Berkeley Street in Santa Monica. Is this a fact or based on the Uner driver’s word?

What if one of his errands was drug related and he ODed in the Uber?

To me, the 911 call through the Uber app is key. It means something- either perceived or actual. I just feel like the Uber driver knows something.

Last known sighting of him is at 7-11. There is no proof that he got in that Uber at 7-11 heading to Santa Monica or arrived there.

If he OD'd in the Uber why wouldn't the driver just call 911?

why in the world would one need to take so many trips in lyfts and Uber all day? as a non-driver in a city who uses uber often, I am perplexed by his plans for the day.
and why would an Uber driver be motivated to hurt him? ugh what a case. :(

Good question. Nothing is adding up anywhere. I would like to know if the Uber driver can change trip details. If he were to get ahold of Beau's phone could he make a change to the destination? Can he fudge things somehow and change times and addresses? I've never used Uber and I'm not familiar with how the app works.

I don't think so. Both rider and driver have a smartphone. When a rider requests a pickup, when there are multiple drivers nearby, the first driver to "accept" the job will drive to the rider's location and start the trip. When they reach the destination, the driver hits a button to end the trip and then Uber will compute the distance traveled, time spent, and payout. There's no way to spoof that, at least as far as I know, as Uber uses GPS location info from the phone. Even if the driver could spoof location info (which requires one to root/jailbreak), he/she doesn't control the rider's phone/GPS info. No serious Uber driver would dare mess with location data as accurate traveling and distance info is how they earn money.

Of course, if we step back, I don't believe LE has even confirmed that Beau was in an Uber at all. All we know - all that's been said - is that Beau texted 9-1-1- that he was in an Uber.

Which is an excellent point. In other cases, LE has been quick to clear Uber/Rideshare drivers when they're mentioned, but here... silence. Not even acknowledging he was IN an uber per se. Which to me speaks volumes in itself. I think the driver knows more than he's letting on OR something the driver knows and told LE, LE is keeping it close because it implicates someone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back