Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What if he saw something he wasn’t supposed to see. Drugs maybe? And was calling 911 originally to report it, or after doing so stated he was going to and his life was then threatened resulting in the 911 call? Given his background, and if he was truly on the straight about recovery that would seem fitting for him to want to do if the situation presented itself.

No matter what, I have strong feelings that SOMETHING about this Uber ride/driver is in the negative - I just can’t understand why otherwise it seems all so up in the air about where/if he was truly dropped off, etc.

I'm sure this has been cleared up within the past 9 pages but I wanted to make sure it is known he did text 911 and he mentioned being in an uber. 911 tried to call him back and got no answer.
No he used the Uber app to dial 911 discretely.
Per Uber, When a rider or driver uses the in-app emergency button to call 911, the car’s make and model, license plate, and GPS location are made available to 911 dispatchers. We first launched this feature in Denver and a few other cities. Working with 911 centers and our partner, RapidSOS, we have introduced this feature to some of the largest cities in the country, including Los Angeles, Seattle, San Diego, Phoenix, and Washington, DC.
According t his fiancé and mother they do have a PI, people on foot from Santa Monica to Hollywood to LA and skid row. The have flyers up everywhere and are desperate for police assistance to no avail.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Above is the link. Basically, anything that isn't MSM news is not verified which isn't allowed here. Otherwise it turns into Facebook, Reddit, etc...I know you're trying to help but the difference of this site is vetted sources or MSM. If you have direct knowledge of the case, it's more than welcomed and encouraged. I assure you, becoming a verified insider will help. The reality is anyone can say anything online regardless of the intentions. I see this all the time and your intentions seem sincere so I hope it doesn't discourage you from doing so. I've seen a lot of posts on Beau already deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Above is the link. Basically, anything that isn't MSM news is not verified which isn't allowed here. Otherwise it turns into Facebook, Reddit, etc...I know you're trying to help but the difference of this site is vetted sources or MSM. If you have direct knowledge of the case, it's more than welcomed and encouraged. I assure you, becoming a verified insider will help. The reality is anyone can say anything online regardless of the intentions. I see this all the time and your intentions seem sincere so I hope it doesn't discourage you from doing so. I've seen a lot of posts on Beau already deleted.
Thank you sent email

Hey everyone,

BelTin007 has been approved as a VI in this discussion. We'll leave it to our VI to explain their association if they wish. As a VI, they are not required to provide links to what they state as fact about their knowledge of the case.

As always, please be respectful to a Verified Insider. You may ask questions but it is up to a VI whether they wish to answer. Do not badger for information, and please do not argue or bicker with them. If there is something you disagree with, just make a mental note and scroll and roll without any kerfuffle.

Thank you to BelTin007 for being here for Beau, and to all other WSers who are here to discuss the case.

Hello All,
I am the fiancé of Beau Mann. We’ve been together for 5 years and were still in our relationship the day he disappeared. Thank you all for your help thus far. While I’m sure you’ll understand I can’t answer every question if it may jeopardize the investigation but will do my best to keep things accurate and moving forward to find Beau.

Welcome Jason! Thanks so much for joining. There is much confusion about the facts in this case. So, I do have a few questions.
#1 Did Beau make the 911 text directly or through the Uber app? If he did for fact take an Uber?
#2 Had Beau relapsed?
#3 Why was it stated in the MSM that he had just ended a long relationship?
#4 Was the Uber driver questioned by LE and what did he/she say if he/she was?
#5 Has there been any confirmed sightings of Beau since the 7-11 visit?
#6 Who is Blake Brown and has he been questioned by LE?
#7 Who was Beau with the night before he went missing?
#8 Why would Beau take an Uber and not drive himself?
#9 Did a police unit ever respond to the 911 text?
#10 What was he doing in Studio City that day?

Welcome Jason! Thanks so much for joining. There is much confusion about the facts in this case. So, I do have a few questions.
#1 Did Beau make the 911 text directly or through the Uber app? If he did for fact take an Uber?
#2 Had Beau relapsed?
#3 Why was it stated in the MSM that he had just ended a long relationship?
#4 Was the Uber driver questioned by LE and what did he/she say if he/she was?
#5 Has there been any confirmed sightings of Beau since the 7-11 visit?
#6 Who is Blake Brown and has he been questioned by LE?
#7 Who was Beau with the night before he went missing?
#8 Why would Beau take an Uber and not drive himself?
#9 Did a police unit ever respond to the 911 text?
#10 What was he doing in Studio City that day?
Hello,

1. I believe he made the 911 text using the Uber app. We’re working toward verifying that.
2. I’ve been asked not to discuss this. I wasn’t there so I don’t know.
3. I’m not sure why his mother said that, there are several things he said when he wasn’t himself. I can only tell you what he told me and what I know to be true. Beau was calling and texting me up until the last time he contacted any of his family and every text had the typical I love you and one of the last texts to me from Beau was to consider adopting kids with him with links.
4. Yes, twice but those details have never been revealed to us to my knowledge. I still don’t understand how an Uber driver could not remember a passenger who made them stop at a 7/11 for several minutes, comes out with a big bag of melting ice, involves 911 requiring at some point the driver to acknowledge everything is ok, and Beau changes the ride to go to Santa Monica instead of Brentwood. How would anyone forget a passenger like that? Unreal anyone would believe that.
5. No confirmed sightings of Beau
6. I am learning about who Blake Brown is myself as I’ve only learned of him since after Beau disappeared. We stumbled upon him after we discovered Beau paid him a significant amount of money electronically days before Beau disappeared.
7. He was with someone who I also had never heard of before.
8. I’m not sure
9. Via text twice but there was no phone activity after Beau’s text. It’s like the phone seemed turned off after he texted 911.
10. He was returning from somewhere in North Hollywood I believe and making a pit stop to a 7/11 where he was buying some household stuff, ice because he loves ice and his ice maker was broke and an ice cold beverage which he always enjoys.

Hello,

1. I believe he made the 911 text using the Uber app. We’re working toward verifying that.
2. I’ve been asked not to discuss this. I wasn’t there so I don’t know.
3. I’m not sure why his mother said that, there are several things he said when he wasn’t himself. I can only tell you what he told me and what I know to be true. Beau was calling and texting me up until the last time he contacted any of his family and every text had the typical I love you and one of the last texts to me from Beau was to consider adopting kids with him with links.
4. Yes, twice but those details have never been revealed to us to my knowledge. I still don’t understand how an Uber driver could not remember a passenger who made them stop at a 7/11 for several minutes, comes out with a big bag of melting ice, involves 911 requiring at some point the driver to acknowledge everything is ok, and Beau changes the ride to go to Santa Monica instead of Brentwood. How would anyone forget a passenger like that? Unreal anyone would believe that.
5. No confirmed sightings of Beau
6. I am learning about who Blake Brown is myself as I’ve only learned of him since after Beau disappeared. We stumbled upon him after we discovered Beau paid him a significant amount of money electronically days before Beau disappeared.
7. He was with someone who I also had never heard of before.
8. I’m not sure
9. Via text twice but there was no phone activity after Beau’s text. It’s like the phone seemed turned off after he texted 911.
10. He was returning from somewhere in North Hollywood I believe and making a pit stop to a 7/11 where he was buying some household stuff, ice because he loves ice and his ice maker was broke and an ice cold beverage which he always enjoys.

Thanks for replying. Did the police ever send a car to his location after the 911 text? I would think those records would be pretty easy to get for LE. I only asked about relapse due to Beau's blog shortly before he went missing. It seemed apparent that he either relapsed and/or was suffering from mental health issues and I think this could be a big part of solving his disappearance. I do understand if you can't talk about it though. Interesting about the large payment. Is that being investigated? Also, there have been no updates by LE or the MSM which is rather strange. It's like Beau just disappeared. I'm assuming still no phone, bank activity or online accounts being accessed of his?

@BelTin007

First, I am sorry you’re experiencing the pain/confusion/difficulty of having your partner go missing. This must be very difficult for you, as well other members of Beau’s family and loved ones.

Thank you also for sharing what you know / can offer on the above questions.

I have just one more - if you’re willing to answer: What do you think has caused Beau to go missing?

Can someone catch me up on who BB is to whatever degree allowed by TOS?

Can someone catch me up on who BB is to whatever degree allowed by TOS?
It's the "friends with benefits" that was staying with him for a while before he went missing and now we're learning that Beau made a large electronic payment to him shortly before going missing.. His full name is mentioned in MSM so I'm not sure what applies within TOS here about him.

I am 100% confident Beau is not voluntarily missing. I think some sort of foul play is involved and there are a few people of interest that he associated himself with the days and nights before going missing. Apparently, LE just takes everyone at their word.

QUOTE="minneolo, post: 17509490, member: 277363"]@BelTin007

First, I am sorry you’re experiencing the pain/confusion/difficulty of having your partner go missing. This must be very difficult for you, as well other members of Beau’s family and loved ones.

Thank you also for sharing what you know / can offer on the above questions.

I have just one more - if you’re willing to answer: What do you think has caused Beau to go missing?[/QUOTE]

When someone is missing for 4 months, there are only a few options of what happened to them.
Voluntarily missing. But without money how does one survive? Unless he's hiding out with someone who is financially supporting him. Did he make any large cash withdrawals before going missing?
Self-harm. If he did this, then where is his body? L.A. is very heavily populated. Have the rural nearby areas been searched? Has LE or the family done any organized searches? How would he get to where he was going if he had no car? I'm assuming Uber and Lyft records have been checked?
Foul play. If someone harmed him, where is his body? Where did the Uber driver supposedly drop him off? Has it been proven that the Uber driver actually dropped him off and has the drivers whereabouts the rest of that day been accounted for? Who would harm him and why?

I am 100% confident Beau is not voluntarily missing. I think some sort of foul play is involved and there are a few people of interest that he associated himself with the days and nights before going missing. Apparently, LE just takes everyone at their word.

FYI If you just hit "reply" to a message then it will be quoted above your post.
ETA: it seems quotes aren't working for some reason

Is LE actively investigating? It sounds like you're saying they questioned people and just accepted whatever answer they gave? And that's that? They are done? This is so strange. But where is Beau?

Beau went missing 5 months ago. Why is it taking so long to verify a simple thing like that?

Is Uber being reticent or difficult about giving information to police?
I don't think LE understood how it worked until we brought it to their attention recently after we discovered an automated in -app message to Beau from Uber confirming that he was requesting help. An actual Detective has not been assigned to this case, but rather a missing person Officer who insinuates how busy she is often to explain why things are going so slow etc. I would also imagine that the ride-share company is probably not necessarily excited about all of this either as it does not look good for them either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back