Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a library in CA.
Our wifi is 24/7, even outside, for our patrons.

Yes, I meant girlfriend as a loose term. Just a friend that is a girl :). I have read that he was thought to be gay based on accounts, etc. Thank you for your response!

FWIW, this is a pretty quiet suburban area. Like I said before, I don't know their exact neighborhood, but I know the area. I shop at the shopping centers around the park regularly, but I live in a different subdivision than they do. At 11PM, I would expect that park to be the exact opposite of "well populated." That's not to say no one would ever go there for an innocent "for sale" exchange, but if they did, I think the motive would have to be purely not wanting the person to know where you live vs. hoping for lots of witnesses.

BTW, one other thought on this. If the idea really were to find a public place for an innocent exchange, there are multiple huge, well-lit shopping centers literally a block away from that park. I find it really hard to believe that anyone would choose that park vs. the Ralphs or Target area if they just wanted a place that felt safe to pick up something they'd legally bought.

It isn't odd in a vacuum. It's perhaps telling in the larger picture. Just a piece of the puzzle, and certainly not an implication as to what may have happened to Blaze.

In simpler terms it implies that he may have been a sheltered young adult. Why? Is there a reason to shelter, watch, over protect? Was he hiding his reasons for being out that night? Is there a reason why the parents may be watching him a little closely?

Has something happened in the past that may have made them more protective? Why didn't Blaze have his own cell phone? Why the borrowed phone? What medication does he take on a daily basis that he cannot function without? I did read this, but don't have the article handy.

Anyway, my point about the dentist is not that it is telling in the most literal way, but rather, may imply other things. Sigh, I will not be posting here anymore, but do hope that he is found safe.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel this is being looked it way too much.

I hardly doubt he had wifi connection in the park unless he had a portable hotspot. I've got Tmobile and have hiked Whiting Ranch area. I get no service from Tmobile in that area it's a dead zone for me.

Off topic. I love Whiting!! So many deer.

On topic:

I'm new to the case. My mom called and asked if I had info. He's in our county. Would anyone be willing to give me a bullet point summary of the case? Facts and points of contention maybe?

There was speculation earlier in this thread that the phone didn't have service, but none of the MSM reports have said that, and several have said things that imply the opposite (e.g. that it was working for a while, and then shut off). I have no information that's not in the media reports, but I have seen nothing that leads me to believe the loaner phone didn't have service.

I agree. For instance, the LA Times article I've linked to here, says the following:

"On Saturday, sheriff's search-and-rescue teams and canine units fanned out across the park and adjacent rugged canyon lands searching for clues, including Bernstein's cellphone. The search was expected to continue until nightfall.

<<article is interrupted by a "paid post">>

Bernstein's cellphone, which had been lent to him by a relative a week earlier, was not receiving calls, according to investigators and friends of the family."

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oc-missing-student-20180106-story.html

If you just looked at the last sentence, after the ad, you might think something was wrong with the borrowed phone. But if you look at the sentence in context, it implies that when they were searching on Saturday (and presumably since then), BB's borrowed phone has not been receiving calls.

That could be because BB turned it off, because an assailant threw the phone in a body of water, etc.

According to public records she's the Co Trustee of the family trust which is worth a third of a BILLION dollars. Could someone been blackmailing her son?

Whooooaaaaaa........

Ransom?

That is interesting information. I'm surprised it hasn't come up before now. (Maybe it has?) Nice sleuthing, Grace.

That adds another potential spin on this, imo.

I agree. For instance, the LA Times article I've linked to here, says the following:

"On Saturday, sheriff's search-and-rescue teams and canine units fanned out across the park and adjacent rugged canyon lands searching for clues, including Bernstein's cellphone. The search was expected to continue until nightfall.

<<article is interrupted by a "paid post">>

Bernstein's cellphone, which had been lent to him by a relative a week earlier, was not receiving calls, according to investigators and friends of the family."

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oc-missing-student-20180106-story.html

If you just looked at the last sentence, after the ad, you might think something was wrong with the borrowed phone. But if you look at the sentence in context, it implies that when they were searching on Saturday (and presumably since then), BB's borrowed phone has not been receiving calls.

That could be because BB turned it off, because an assailant threw the phone in a body of water, etc.

right, taken in context.. the phone was turned off therefore not receiving calls.
I have seen "reporters" be inconcise many times.
But they have publication schedules and whatnot to adhere to.

That is interesting information. I'm surprised it hasn't come up before now. (Maybe it has?) Nice sleuthing, Grace.

That adds another potential spin on this, imo.

Perhaps they should offer a reverse ransom.

I knew they had money just by looking at all of the family vacation photos. :) Thanks for the info.

That makes two of us, I had no idea we needed to quote the original poster for every time a said topic is rehashed.

:blushing:

:sorry:

:loveyou:

I know now.

ETA: Where are you Blaze???

:candle:
FWIW...I never noticed. :) I'm sure blunders are much bigger to the blunder-er than, well...everybody else. [emoji813]&#65039;

One of the reports made it sound like he may have left the home while the parents were out taking his sister to a sleepover. If that's how it happened, maybe he just assumed they'd be home to let him back in??

Well if that’s what the parents did he may have tried to go out & be back before the parents returned. Although seems late (10:30) to drop off for sleepover.

Now that he's been gone so long, I'm more confident than ever that the driver took him somewhere and harmed him and is lying. Poor Blaze. :(

Off topic. I love Whiting!! So many deer.

On topic:

I'm new to the case. My mom called and asked if I had info. He's in our county. Would anyone be willing to give me a bullet point summary of the case? Facts and points of contention maybe?

I hike there it's very beautiful. I'm from the OC. I wish I could help you out Gitana but I'm getting ready for work. I hope OCSD lets us help search soon. There's a big list of people waiting on the help find Blaze Bernstein Facebook.

Yes, especially as time ticks on. Although, time is passing by and no one has demanded a ransom.

They didn't in the Sherri Papini case either. But this reverse ransom was offered. I'm not saying that it is of any value in her case, but the thought process is interesting. Did anyone ever see "kidnapped" with Mel Gibson? That's what he did for the return of his son. Great movie imo. If they think BB is being held somewhere, it might help to offer it!

Now that he's been gone so long, I'm more confident than ever that the driver took him somewhere and harmed him and is lying. Poor Blaze. :(

Not without help imo. The driver was a mere teen himself iirc. How could he have the savvy to know how to cover a crime like this by himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet