Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, what kind of message could Blaze (or someone else?) have sent that made the parents think foul play?

I am going to have a look. I was asked to join the fb page from day 1 so maybe it has been taken down but it’s definitely been up that it was a girl.

Glad it wasn't just me that saw it! Earlier in the thread, when I thought it was a girl, I thought perhaps she might have been scared to go into the woods by herself to check on him, and understandably so. Then it was switched to it was a male friend that picked him up.

They also alluded that the same girl is the one that got the strange text, to which might have prompted her to go back to the park and look for him later.

I'm just glad I'm not losing it. Thanks for confirming that it was said on that page, even if the information was incorrect, it's just nice to know I wasn't the only one that saw it.

Perhaps his best friend is the one that drove him, if it was a girl? But that would't make sense, as she obviously knows where he lives and being as close as they are, why wouldn't she alert his parents that something happened to him because she couldn't find him? Unless, she might have helped him run away?

Reminds me of the new movie All the money in the world true story about JP Getty's 16 yr old Grandon kidnapped for millions.

Perhaps the driver isn’t a teen. Perhaps he is a “friend” but older. Could this person be married or someone from the community that isn’t a teen? Maybe the need to keep his identity private?
Also perhaps alludes to a possible motive??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they had the dogs search their yard?
Have they searched this friend's car and place of residence?

ugh. I know. There are so many unknowns and so much speculation. LE is being SO tight lipped. They are barely scratching the surface. It definitely leads me to believe that LE knows A LOT more than they’re saying. A lot....

I myself need that car searched. We have a missing adult here, the car and owner of car need to be reunited. It concerns me that everyone has noticed it, yet searching it seems to not be part of LE's equation. LE continually has stated foul play is not suspected regarding his friend. I'm hopeful he is a runner, due to university. I get a Nick Francisco vibe, dk why. I hope this is voluntary as it will mean Blaze is alive.

its true! If that was my street and there was a car parked for days, whilst a person is missing in the neighborhood!, I know Irvine police department here in O.C. would come right out. I firmly believe it has been confirmed to be someone’s that is not of interest or it is part of it all and they are keeping things quiet

Glad it wasn't just me that saw it! Earlier in the thread, when I thought it was a girl, I thought perhaps she might have been scared to go into the woods by herself to check on him, and understandably so. Then it was switched to it was a male friend that picked him up.

They also alluded that the same girl is the one that got the strange text, to which might have prompted her to go back to the park and look for him later.

I'm just glad I'm not losing it. Thanks for confirming that it was said on that page, even if the information was incorrect, it's just nice to know I wasn't the only one that saw it.

Perhaps his best friend is the one that drove him, if it was a girl? But that would't make sense, as she obviously knows where he lives and being as close as they are, why wouldn't she alert his parents that something happened to him because she couldn't find him? Unless, she might have helped him run away?

She would know his address. He texted the driver his address. When parents were interviewed they said he took him to the park.

In regards to all of the posts by people on the FB page scolding suggestions and saying that it is not a place for speculation...Blaze's mother replied today that they are happy that so many people care and that tips, speculation and suggestions are welcome and that if they see anything rude they will delete it.

So I think those people who are on the HUFBB page took it upon themselves to start spreading the message to stop speculating and only to pass out flyers. I do not think that the family asked those people to share that message or change the purpose of the page.

In regards to all of the posts by people on the FB page scolding suggestions and saying that it is not a place for speculation...Blaze's mother replied today that they are happy that so many people care and that tips, speculation and suggestions are welcome and that if they see anything rude they will delete it.

So I think those people who are on the HUFBB page took it upon themselves to start spreading the message to stop speculating and only to pass out flyers. I do not think that the family asked those people to share that message or change the purpose of the page.

Yes I saw that can I post it here or is it a no no? I can't remember

Never mind now I can't find it.

I have no idea.....but after seeing the film Taken last night, and being involved in the Sydney Loofe case...my imagination is on overdrive.

My best hope is that he was overwhelmed at school, does not want to do pre med, and wants to be a writer. Took off to think...
parental pressure and expectations etc..

I agree, and his dad said did say this about declaring a major with a pre-med focus:

Gideon said his son is a sophomore planning to declare a major in psychology with a minor in chemistry and “pursuing it with a pre-med focus.”

“Blaze, come home, wherever you are, whatever has happened, we don’t care,” his mother added. “We just want you here. Find a way home.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/01/05/missing-student-from-foothill-ranch/

It was all over there that she was a girl and if you put “girl” in the search for that page you will get a bunch of others assuming and commenting on the “girl” driver. The other part of the story that changed is that he was meeting a 3rd person at the park. That has disappeared. Now it’s that the friend drove him to the park and (1) used the bathroom and when came out BB had disappeared or version (2) BB got out of the car and went into the park and didn’t come back.

It was all over there that she was a girl and if you put “girl” in the search for that page you will get a bunch of others assuming and commenting on the “girl” driver. The other part of the story that changed is that he was meeting a 3rd person at the park. That has disappeared. Now it’s that the friend drove him to the park and (1) used the bathroom and when came out BB had disappeared or version (2) BB got out of the car and went into the park and didn’t come back.

Ok, now I'm so confused. Ugh. I guess at some point we will know the real story. Who posted it? I'm just going by what his Mom or Dad cant remember which one said "He" but it was when it first went live.

Just catching up here. I'm getting lost in lack of linked sources! Facts that I thought we'd established by cross-referencing articles are now brought into question again? Is it just because the thread moved so fast, or am I missing something???

Where are these comments? I am on there now searching but can't find them yet. Are they under the latest post by the family?

Every post I found about this topic on FB seems to be operating on the same level of information and guesswork we are. E.g. "I heard it was a girl" (where did you hear that?). "The girl who dropped him off..." (where did that information come from? The person who posted that seems to have no connection to the family), etc.

What I found a little bit odd is that every time Blaze's dad would say something about him, like partying, sleepover his mom always went in denial, like "My son would never do that. My son is not like that." His father seems to be closer to Blaze, and his mom has a picture of him in his head which she doesn't want to let go of. I think she's the one holding back other details (like his possible sexuality), because she seems to be very protective of the family's moral reputation. Most posts mentioning the possibility in their group that Blaze might be gay were attacked pretty viciously by family friends and admins, like if Blaze's possible different sexuality would give them a bad name. They don't want to let anyone close, not even the ones who said they saw Blaze on gay Facebook groups and dating apps. They seem to be distancing themselves from this topic, even tho his dad seems to be very humble and open-minded.

Type “girl” in the fb group search and you will find a handful where posters call the driver a girl because that was put out when the page was first created

For now I'm going by what the parents said unless it is someone who is directly involved or friends of the family because so many gossiping over there it only takes one word for the story to take a wrong turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi