Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad just requested donations to a charity in BBs name.

No news though, but I'm very fearful for BB.....

Wait....does this seem odd to anyone else? Taking time to make a charity pitch while your son is missing is certainly generous but is this really the right time for this?

Wait....does this seem odd to anyone else? Taking time to make a charity pitch while your son is missing is certainly generous but is this really the right time for this?

My thoughts exactly.

There is an abondoned car on Rue de Valore...close to home that I read was under review...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Are we able to share the father’s statement?

Something that keeps going thru my mind. Suppose the driver friend is telling the truth and he drove away. Maybe BB did walk home.

I read it. It does not seem odd at all. I think people just want to help financially and this family doesn't need the money so they want it donated to foster children. He is speaking about Blaze "getting through this". It does not sound like a memorial fund to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This young man is 19, that's a legal adult who can walk out his life. Is it possible that's what he did? His parents speak of him as so dependent, meds, glasses etc expectations...maybe he just ran away with his love?? what do you think.? The last text to his friend may have been exaggerated to get LE attention?

This is an adult who may have left on his own, children are kidnapped everyday. Help find them too!!

So the searches are done, and now they're following leads. Still treating it like Blaze left home on his own. I hope that they are right.

I don't hear the helicopter. Husband said several sheriff's cars at Foothill Ranch Elementary school and Borrego Park. Cops look relaxed, chatting with each other. No news vans that he saw.

I don't hear the helicopter. Husband said several sheriff's cars at Foothill Ranch Elementary school and Borrego Park. Cops look relaxed, chatting with each other. No news vans that he saw.
Thank you so much, to you and your husband, SoCalRes.

Wow. You've been great SoCalRes. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only guess is that people that they know and even strangers are asking where to donate. That happens in nearly every missing persons case like this.
Since these people seem to be well-off they probably don't need the donations themselves. I don't know, MOO. I think it's very thoughtful, no matter what the reason, for the family to think of a different 'good cause' in a time like this.

My only guess is that people that they know and even strangers are asking where to donate. That happens in nearly every missing persons case like this.
Since these people seem to be well-off they probably don't need the donations themselves. I don't know, MOO. I think it's very thoughtful, no matter what the reason, for the family to think of a different 'good cause' in a time like this.

When I first heard the mention of a family 'gofundmeee' I was HORRIFIED. Then I realized it was for a children's charity---and I was greatly relieved. I think it is a nice gesture with positive motives. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo